Give your comment on this

I had sex with this girl of my class, she is very smart and sometimes cold but im starting to like her, the problem is i have a girlfriend that's everything that a man wants in a woman and i also love her and i know my life will be good with her
should i keep risking everything bc of a one time sex girl or i just keep it low key and stay with both.

other problem im living with this dilemma and my consciousness is killing me.
other problem, this girl is very random with her actions some time she is cool and sweet sometime she kinda ignores me but we didnt talk much after sex but she treats me like a friend and didn't with other ppl on my class only small talks, i really dont understand her but she only talks with me but never about sex.

Attached: 376b3997d56c18c53a4932e1d24e56b6.jpg (250x375, 12K)

> the problem is i have a girlfriend
my advice is you seek isolation because you can't behave yourself

I have been doing well for 2 years until i meet this girl.

your side chick is a typical hoe bro. Do not leave wife material for hoe. don't even think about it.

I'd cut that shit out immediately dude. Either dump your girlfriend and go all in hog wild at your uni or COMMIT you dickwad.

Attached: 1555966207894.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Dick her down a couple more times and then gtfo

>cheats on gf
Kys

I advice you to leave her alone, maybe even your gf. Seen so many guys like you, the emotional drama never ends.

That's not very long. The user's advise is good advice.

I've cheated before and the aftermath is ugly.
Stop it, it's a dick move OP

Lying and deception never end well. You have to make a decision or open your relationship and be with both I guess.

>cheated on your gf
have the decency to admit what you did to her then deal with the inevitable breakup like a man

>two whole years
It's been eight with mine and I don't touch other women.
Listen here you fucking European, don't you lump me in with you. Beyond the penis presumably hanging between your legs there is nothing in common with what you consider a man and what I consider a man. You're a fucking failure and you deserve nothing but to go up to your girl and tell her everything.

Fuck, man, why do you shitters think other guys are on your level? Some of us shoot higher than the bottom of the fucking barrel. Goddamn you, Europe.

Cheaters don't get sympathy here. OP deserves whatever mess he's made for himself.

>OBESED

>girlfriend that's everything that a man wants
>and i also love her and i know my life will be good with her
Yet you still cheated on her. You deserve to hang, degenerate.

the hate is real ROFL

btw u talks you are imature nerd and for the first time are in a relationship.
u must be the guy who follow the rules all ur life and now u find someone that likes u but she is going to get bored of ur very soon and it is not ur fault ur a born this way.

only losers,depressed and anxious ppl right?

>This is how my life happened
Look, I'm not the guy who thinks two years is a long time. Eight years isn't a long time, even, but it's four times longer than your chief accomplishment, apparently.

Don't get defensive because you're wrong, Anonymous.

Being truely honest with you im was raised in a culture that to be cool u need to be with alot woman and be unloyal and shit, i always thought that is bullshit and i was diffenret i was better than most of does guys in my circle of life.
but i never had a long time relationship and now i did exactly what everyone does and cheat on a very nice girl but i know the problem is with me and im trying to fix it, trying to undestand myself.

im sry for that comment, was very stupid.

this.
fuck you op

you're polyamourous. its actually fucking normal but for the most part we repress it because it causes chaos. if you're lucky maybe these girls would be down to be poly with you, but you would have to be cool with your girlfriend being filled with someone else's cum

Attached: 1549708791924.jpg (900x675, 172K)