Are there girls out there that put any effort in relationships...

Are there girls out there that put any effort in relationships? So far all the girls I've dated have this "entertain me" attitude and it's really grating.

Attached: 005 - p79qJQR.jpg (720x960, 80K)

You have to realize that as a young man you're an expendable commodity to other young women.

I mean you have to take the initiative first and then if she feels she is getting towards you, she will do something too. Girls have more power in dating area, so... Hard times mate. At least where I live this is what we've to do.

Yes there are.

>entertain me
Get off of Tinder, a hoe's source of entertainment.

Could also be that they're just shy and a bit nervous. You might be taking that as constantly being waited on for the next topic of conversation or funny remark when it's actually just social ineptitude or a bit of first date awk.

Yes, my last gf is currently trying to get me to get back together with her. Date better women

If you go down to the minor leagues yes, if you move up not likely sadly

Tons.

I find this to be completely false unless you are literally a good looking doctor from a millionaire family, and even then you have to sift through the bimbos.

Aaand there it is. The problem is you. That was fast.

>Ive had bad luck with women therefore the only people that can have better luck are millionaire doctors
Okay fagit

>The problem is you.

Sure, or anyone who isn't a good looking millionaire doctor.

I have actually been lucky enough to meet a few decent girls (none of whom dated me). Maybe your and my standard of "decent" don't line up.

>I have actually been lucky enough to meet a few decent girls (none of whom dated me).
So you admit the problem is you.
>hurr muh millionaire doctor is the only possible person that can get a decent girl
If that's what it takes for you to cope

If you're handsome, yes

>So you admit the problem is you.

Do you feel like you are making some point? "The problem is you" is the correct answer to the vast majority of people's problems.

If I can't get quality pussy, the problem is definitely me. What else would it be? it's like saying the sky is blue.

That has nothing to do with the topic under discussion, which is whether or not a large percentage of women is awesome.

Okay fine. I agree with the other anons, there's plenty of decent women out there. And no, you don't have to be some millionaire doctor to find or date them. That's a bullshit cope for people that either don't find them or can't date them.

I would genuinely be interested in your definition of a decent woman.

If I can be general, a woman that isn't a vapid, superficial slut. More specifically, most of the girls I've dated have either been virgins or had very few previous partners (probably because most of them were religious), were interesting and independent, and going back to the OP, put effort into the relationship.

To me, that's genuinely the definition of pleb. You have said nothing about them not being obese, being fit, educated, having a job or business, having some skills, etc. Not even trying to troll.

I've yet to see your shitty definition faggot. I've never and will never date an obese woman, and all those other things have varied greatly and generally don't matter as much to me compared to them as a person. Why don't you tell me about how high your shitty standards are and I'll tell you how many people I either know or have dated that fit the bill. Then you can probably go on telling me about how only a millionaire doctor can find good women.

Ultimately it comes down to how valuable you are in comparison to her, the average woman has more value than the average man so woman tend to have the power in relationships which allows them to put in less effort. You have to date ugly/fat woman if you don't want to be a dancing monkey 24/7 just to please your gf. This isn't some defect that woman have though, men can be the exact same way, we just don't have the same amount of options as them so we appreciate our gfs more.

I have no idea where to find girls besides Tinder. Honestly most of them just expect you to do everything. My last gf also pretty much just expected me to handle everything and plan everything which ended up being frustrating just to have sex

I mean I guess it could be that I'm just getting all the spoiled princesses but fuck it seems like every girl is like that. We're supposed to be equal, I don't have to woo you every fucking day.

>We're supposed to be equal

But you're not. Pussy is more valuable than dick. You just don't get it because you're a man with far less options than woman, if you were in their shoes you'd feel the same way. Its like if you were playing a video game with 1 life, you'd be extra careful and not take risk, but with infinite lives you can just throw caution to the wind and not take it as seriously. Men are the former, woman are the latter.

Nope, learn as a man now that you will always put in more than she does. How much you do and how much you care depends on you but this will always be the case. Currently dealing with this myself, GF loves to pat herself on the back for doing the most basic shit in our relationship. Hell she thinks giving pussy is actual working effort when all she does is lie there while I warm her up.

that's why you pump and dump, user.

This, even if you decided to say screw the bitch and let her work, another guy will come along and do her work for no other reason than pussy and the worse part is she doesnt even have to try.

Meh, you dont have to listen to me but I feel like I'll probably cheat soon to get out the animosity. A woman acting like a princess everyday gets old really fucking fast

>tfw you know a guy where he takes care of the kids while his wife works

>tfw you know you've been seduced because you took the passive role while the woman led you

this is why I abuse women, if they ain't doing shit, well at least I should get something out of it

>another guy will come along and do her work for no other reason than pussy and the worse part is she doesnt even have to try.

My friend is going through a nasty breakup and trying to convince himself that she needs him, its so funny because he doesn't even realize hes just a easily replaceable beta male. He thinks hes special because he paid her rent and fed her kids.

This paints a pretty bleak picture. Is it really so hopeless? There have to be some girls out there that put in the effort.

>I'll just ignore the first half of the thread in which a few anons state that there are indeed women that out in the effort

yep

Keep trying.

Thats because you dont find a common interest with woman, so she only uses you, and her currency is sex.

Dont listen to others, most posts here are incel tire, that are trying to release their sexual frustration

Attached: 1559742871352.jpg (1360x955, 142K)

Why? You're supposed to improve the life quality of your partner, by entertaining them. Otherwise what's even the point of dating?

It's also supposed to be sit or take. A large number of women seem to believe all they have to offer in a relationship is sex and the man has to do the rest.

Never met anyone THAT boring, though sure, I bet they exist but why the would would anyone find it grating? Sounds like a pretty sad person ... that one should just avoid.