I told my wife before marriage I wouldn't circumcise any sons we had...

I told my wife before marriage I wouldn't circumcise any sons we had. She said she'd want to but she'd go with my decision.

Our son wasn't a few weeks old before she brought it back up and I shut it down. It came up again periodically and I always shut it down.

Earlier today I was changing him and she came over and imitated scissors with her fingers towards his penis and said 'chip chop'.

I looked her in the eye and said 'do not be so disrespectful. Do not ever let me catch you doing that again'. She asked 'Or What?'.

I finished changing my son, put him in his carry pack and took a long walk.

Not only is my wife reneging on her agreement with me, but she is threatening my son's physical integrity. And my greatest concern is that I don't want my son's primary female bond to give him the idea that he is in any way inferior, dirty or at all wrong for having an intact penis.

How to handle this?

Attached: 1559538135534.png (785x847, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forget his penis for a minute. The real issue here is not the circumcision but the breakdown in communication and trust. Evidently you did not make clear enough to her how very strongly you felt about this and she did not make clear to you how strongly she disagreed.

Chances are that there are other time bombs waiting about things you haven't both clarified your positions on.

A quiet, serious but dispassionate conversation, not about the circumcision, but about how betrayed you feel, will be a good place to start

Based

kill her

can you normalfags fuck off already?

Fucking How's actually have the audacity to just lie to shut you up and think they can pull it off anyway.
You better protect your sons dick, you already fucked her now, so it's to late to dump that hoe.

In what third world muslim shithole do you live in?

>How's
Hoes

>married a man and had his child
>hoe

careful, your nigcel is showing

God and they say women are the emotional ones. You make us look so stupid. Its just extra skin bro

>It's just extra skin bro
Just like your eyelids

Basically you need to teach her to stfu about it, otherwise she's going to bring it up and get in his head about how his dick isnt normal. Hopefully you can protect him with facts and such.

>Protecting your son from a woman trying to maim him, or vanity, is emotional

yeah ok bro.

>Promised a man not to mutilate their child but wants to do it anyway
OK cuck

>She said she'd want to
Why?
>she brought it back up
Fucking why?
>It came up again periodically
WHY?
Unironically what is wrong with your wife and you for even being dumb enough to impregnate her?
6/10 b8, got me mildly frustrated, would have been more effective without the trite Pepe garbage. NEXT!

>Its just extra skin bro
fuck off

Again, that's not the definition of the word you used.

>using cuck unironically
>ah hahh

Attached: 90b9263243659d3278a91895419fb029.jpg (236x354, 19K)

It might be that she is only teasing you because you make it such a big a deal you will shut down conversations. Why does she want to do this anyways?

not op but this is very good advice

like we need another
>why cant i get a gf
thread again.

>"actually your insult doesn't make sense here you see..."
Onions onions cuck onions onions

Lmao it made onions to onions

Lmao bro it's nothing like eyelids you idiot. Eyelids protect your eyeballs and keep them moist. Foreskin has no practical use. I don't give a shit about circumcision, but your comparison was so dumb I had to post this. God bless

>How to handle this?

I don't know but you are right here.
she respect you and your son.
why the hell does she want to mutilate your son?

Lol you fucking loser she was only teasing. You should've picked her up and kissed her.

Tell her if you find your son with stiches you will perform old tradition female circumisation on her. Useless skin for a skin. Its a fair deal. No woman need clitoris.

Attached: circumise it.jpg (943x1150, 462K)

No thanks already had dinner.

Let her do it, and the cut off her labia in the middle of the night, and stitch it onto your son.

That should learn her.

You fucking Americans are deranged fucking animals.

>snip snip with scissors in her hand

I would immediatelly punch her in the face even if she meant it jokingly. Ask her what does she think of female circumcision and why doesnt she have one.

Also if you are going to beat her avoid face. Beat the shit out of her stomach they are very sensitive there.

Attached: 1558734199508.png (567x474, 294K)

Attached: your-memes-are-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-i-really-showed-them.jpg (400x400, 108K)

I'm an American female and your wife sounds fucking psycho. Condolences op, seriously. I mean, wtf are you supposed to do? Hope this person you're now very tied to doesn't do something deranged? Maybe show her a circumcision video? Start being cool and distant to her? Start getting in shape and taking care of yourself if you're not already. But even if nothing comes of this, you can't forget that she thinks it's appropriate to mock mutilation to your child. To her own child.

She sounds either
>nuts
>secretly resentful to you/your child/becoming a mom
>simply totally ignorant of what circumcision actually entails.

Has she been screened for post partum issues like depression, anxiety or psychosis? Is she or was she on meds?

btw great job handling the interaction you mentioned

Tell on her mom and contemplate legal countermeasures so she won't do it out of fear of consequence.

0/10 bait

In normal countries wanting to mutilate your child would be a sign of alarm but since this is likely America it probably is just her thinking "It would look nicer if I had my way" and not be anything more to it.

Obviously cut her clit off of she hurts your son.

But seriously, how bad are you at taking that this would ever be an issue. No human would ever be this stupid, it is not realistic.

If you're cut then tell her "I know how it is and I wouldn't wish it upon my child. He can get circumcised later in life if he desires so". If you're not cut then tell her "You didn't mind my foreskin. Why do you mind the baby's?"
To bring it up repeatedly even with so much time in between means she is determined to do it. One day you'll return home to find she either took the baby to the snipper or she cut it herself. Sit her down, ask her reasons and then tell her about botched circumcisions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
And seriously, seek lawyers' advice on how you can have the baby taken from her or at least how you can give her as few stuff as possible in the case of a divorce. Also talk to your friends and her family in case they can put pressure on her or in case you've married an NPD and will have to defend yourself against false claims of domestic violence.