I was in prison for rape. Now I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years and it's getting serious...

I was in prison for rape. Now I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years and it's getting serious. Am I obliged to be honest with her about this? So far I haven't told her anything about the rape because I know that women overreact a bit on this subject. Should I tell her or not?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>my girlfriend
get the fuck out normalfag

Go back to Jow Forums

>overreact a bit
Yeah okay. We both know you're not going to tell her because we both know your relationship isn't going to last once she knows, so I'm willing to call this 6/10 bait, gz.

99% sure she'll call you a sick fag and leave. Not the best decision
Some secrets should remain secrets

Nooooo. Never mention it EVER.

Why do you post this in every thread? Fuck off back to Jow Forums you brainlet turbovirgin.

I think the reaction you get is spot on. You suck.

cant rlly call him a virgin ya know

We have a great relationship and a lot of trust in each other. And regarding the rape one can say that I was only partially, if at all, responsible. That wouldn't make the whole thing look so bad, would it?

elaborate

>Gets convicted for something notoriously difficult to convict people of
>I was partially, if at all, responsible
pressxtodoubt.jpeg
Like if you were talking about a take accusation, I'd probably defer to your opinion. But not a conviction.

How are you only partly responsible

I wasn't in control of my senses. I was drunk and high and she was a very vicious person trying to provoke me.

Explain how you were found guilty, user.

>she was a very vicious person trying to provoke me

elaborate

its not looking good though

Unfairly
Arrogant rich girl who thinks she's better than everyone. Constantly insulting and generally a very unpleasant person. I should not have let myself be provoked. But since she was provoking, she is also to blame.

ok this is bait

Its very telling how you're not saying why the court found you guilty. We both know what your gfs reaction to this is gonna be, if you were hoping for a hug box you've come to the wrong place.

Russian.

His dick has a mind of it's own, can't blame the man