Why is being a kissless 30yr old virgin a bad thing?

Why is being a kissless 30yr old virgin a bad thing?

Attached: 1446417298633.jpg (686x576, 37K)

its not unless you don't want to be

this.

Jow Forums's obsession with sex and losing one's virginity is obsessive and unhealthy and should not be the "standard" that you compare yourself to. If you happy, then why should anyone have any opinion of value to you about this?

Because kissing, hugging, making out and having sex (partly) fulfills our natural desires (breeding and reproducing).
I recommend sex to everybody. It's amazing.

Because if you can't get another person to have sex with you willingly and because they want to, then you've failed a basic part of being human.

Why should you not compare yourself to the standard of losing your virginity when 99.9% of this earth manages to do so. It's how humans continue to exist. It is the standard, by a large margin.

You've missed out on a lot of fun. But you might say that about reaching 30 without travelling the world, or skydiving or writing a novel or whatever.

If it bothers you that you haven't done it, do it.

If 99% of the world walks off a cliff, does that mean it's right for you to do so? It's ok to swim against the mainstream. It's ok to be different.

Besides you and I both know that the world is overpopulated with retards. Don't compare yourself to them.

Alright have a nice life virgin

Presumptuous and obtuse. See OP? The world is full of monkeys that like to clap their lips together and make noise for the sake of making noise. It's ok to not model yourself after people like this.

Holy shit the big words make you feel huge don't they

>I want to have sex and produce life like the majority of the species...
>herp derp would you jump to your death like the majority of the planet?
kys. It's only okay to be different when your different puts you a cut above the rest,in all other instances it's a detriment.

This

Basic english is helpful sometimes, yes. I'm surprised you have enough grey matter between your ears to understand.

you're making fun of losers, that's insensitive, I wonder, when you watch TV, and see a reporting taking about school shootings, you ever ask yourself if you played a part on this, because you just did, and it's also your responsibility, or a consequence of your actions

That one was too obvious, good troll you got me

Also troll

Sage

>I don't want to admit I'm a piece of shit human being
>TROLLLLL SAGE XDD

Who said it's bad? Obviously there is the downside of missing some experiences but you might've used the time others used for dating for something better.

Maybe 2 words in 4 sentences were above 4th grade English. What the fuck, dude.

How about not taking even more responsibility from the shooter? As shitty as bullies are (and making fun of losers isn't even that) it's still the choice of the idiot and purely the consequences of his actions.

I'm just gonna be honest, typing like that is going to rub most people the wrong way. This is Jow Forums, not your AP Lit essay.

I suppose words that have more than four letters in it do confuse a lot of people on Jow Forums, huh? That's sort of my point to OP.

Not him and it might but at least zoomers will learn something. Having an emotional reaction, even a negative one is great for remembering stuff.

It's less about confusing people and more about sounding pompous. Even the world pompous sounds pompous

It’s not unless you think so

I want you to go the fuck back to whatever board you crawled out from
Jow Forums has been notably shittier since you got here

You in specific, yes

See OP?

that's only between guys, girls dont care about this.

Most guys are retarded and would rather fight and compete with each other than live in peace.

Attached: DzJX6foX0AA4WFI.jpg (441x588, 44K)

No

It's because comparing to people is all they have and all they know. It's because they never graduated high school mentally.

But there is nothing fucking pompous about pompous, obtuse or presumptuous. Maybe obtuse has a simpler alternative like dumb but it's hardly some monstrosity with five syllables.

Shit like hirsute, elegiar or confabulate would be. Or using some name-ian a la Hegelian/Kantian (what the fuck is the fucking term for it). Or picking rare words when there are simpler alternatives like verdant.

Don't feed the trolls.

Dunno, I bet there are really people who sperg out about words that have more than four letters, so might as well try to learn more about their perspective.

no is just how guys are and how will always be. Is it a man nature to look down on other males.

t. psychology student

Attached: kk_k_Jj__400x400.jpg (311x311, 20K)

I know.

>he starts comparing to me
Eesh

The prevailing mindset on Jow Forums is that anybody who stands out in any way will always be shit on mercilessly. That's probably the worst part about this website, that it breeds in its userbase a vicious judgmental attitude, who are then afraid to do anything that might ever be noticed by someone else (such as talk to a girl, for example), to avoid other peoples' judgement, fearing it akin to theirs.

>Why is being a kissless 30yr old virgin a bad thing?

It's not a bad thing in and of itself, but it is a red flag for more serious issues.

Attached: fy.png (1201x1256, 783K)

>Jow Forums's obsession with sex and losing one's virginity is obsessive
Jow Forums has nothing to do with this, it's how the world works

the only problem is that for most people not having sex is not a choice

I have yet to met a person IRL obsessed by that shit. Sure, tons of guys I know wanted to have girlfriends and fuck random girls, but no one ever went into a rant about it or build their life around getting their dick wet.

Obviously it is. If I wanted to be an astronaut and didn't do a single thing to improve my chances to become one, it'd be my choice not to become one.

>girls dont care about this
because they kiss and have sex way sooner, it's basically impossible to find a 32yo virgin girl

>I have yet to met a person IRL obsessed by that shit
People are more reserved IRL but it doesn't mean that they are not bothered by it. It's easier to rant if you are a random user.

technically no, but if you start dating, lie about it because in that age bracket women won't respect you for being inexperienced

You wanted to kiss someone and you couldn't do it even after 30 years? Yeah, it's got something to do with this I think

Not a pretty one, for sure

Hello?

It likesly means youre not physicially attractive

LOL

Because truthfully user, if you are in that position, because like being fat, being a 30 year old virgin implies certain traits about you, such as timidness, lack of social-understanding or out right anti-social behaviour and is not attractive, if you don't want to be make no mistake you can and can very easily fix that.
Just remember user, unless you love him/her sex is shit.
don't make the mistake I did and do it because you go why not?