Is it bad or creepy if I start texting and maybe going further with a 16 year old if i'm 23? I'm in the UK

Is it bad or creepy if I start texting and maybe going further with a 16 year old if i'm 23? I'm in the UK

Attached: 1559596127009.png (633x758, 22K)

>as usual, a European is so far behind the developmental curve in their 20s that only a teenager shares their standards
Not even surprised anymore, every depressing man to share the gender with seems to come out of Europe now

You may want to ask her and not Jow Forums, regardless, as we cannot predict her reaction

*yawn*

yes its creepy af for me but she will date you for sure

I mean is it very weird?

What?

You are an adult. You've got years of experience. She is an inexperienced kid. You are attempting to condition and groom her to your liking. This makes you a predator.

Why do we have this thread every single day

No, multiple girls I went to high school with were getting fucked silly by men a bit older than you at that age. I also graduated in the age of social media and not all of the older men were pot dealers

A) Jow Forums is where failed /b/ threads go
B) literally a contender for worst board on Jow Forums so that's why

>SHE'S A BABY
want to know how I can tell you're an Amerilard? A 16 year old with tits the size of her head who bleeds red hot uterine lining every month is not a child, she's capable of having one and as we all know children do not work like matryoshka dolls, that's why paedophilia is wrong.

A lot of pedos like to use this argument as justification for being the way they are. You're still a predatory pedophile who's old enough to know better. Tits or no, she's underage and years your junior. You know better. You do. She's your prey and the feds watch this website.

I'm a paedophile
I'm attracted to kids with big tits who can carry to term
call the FBI

>Eurotrash sinks to the opposite pocket
Nobody said baby, they said kid you fucking blithering progressive retard

And once again it takes a Eurotrash man to be on the level of a 16 year old. Go ahead, they're your mental equals anyway, right? If you don't need approval, why come here and struggle to get it?
It's almost like even as bottom of the barrel men, you know deep down that being in your 20s and being able to relate so closely to teens is not great.
>IT'S JUST ABOUT SEX NYEHEHEH TOO BAD user
That's a you thing, girls who can't fit the D aren't gonna have much fun with me in bed-- but I guess Peter pecker down there doesn't give you a lot of size constraints now does he?

>She is an inexperienced kid
Not according to UK law.

you have to wait for the magical transformation that woman undergoes the second it's her eighteenth birthday, before that point in time she's mentally a child and you having sex with her would be exploitation. from that second onward you can be balls deep in her and it's fine, but before that and you deserve to have big bubba balls deep in you while the prison warden watches and does nothing. genius.

Well, at least you're fully aware and know that you're sexually unhealthy and a threat to children. I'm sure someone will come along soon and ping your IP. Enjoy jail.

IT'S STILL WRONG ON A MORAL LEVEL

I can't go to jail because the kids in question are 16 year olds and it's legal, even in the jewnited states

I bet OP is attracted to children because he can't get anyone his own age, so he's gotta resort to preying on young kids with little to no experience in dealing with grown men who want to shove their hands down their panties.

I'd love to see your picture, OP. I bet you're fat with bad teeth and acne.

what would chad do?

This is why they're all going for teens, dude-- if they could meet adult standards they wouldn't be on Jow Forums talking about how they date teens.

There's a good chance their age is literally all that's scoring them these teens too, that's the best part. It's not even that they're terribly interesting or attractive, teens literally just don't know better.

Next up, they'll brag about how landing teens is tough and we're totally jealous that we can't land teens.

Nope and a 16 year old has texted me,she is friends with my friends gf so i'm wondering if i should text back or leave it

We believe you, lil' buddy.

Yes it's creepy, that person's brain is about a decade away from being done developing

>Is it bad or creepy
I mean... yeah? What the heck would you talk to a 16 year old about? What cartoons are on when he gets home from school? How that Algebra 1 class is going?

Just seems insufferable to me.

Look at all these desperate virgins butthurt about they can't exploit teenagers because they can't get women their own age.

Fuck the 16 year old girl

are you women?

>What the heck would you talk to a 16 year old about? What cartoons are on when he gets home from school?
>he
cry harder used up slag

Yeah that is creepy, much too large of a gap. Shut it down

do it nigga

>>he
Implying OP isn't a fag? Summer kids are the worst. Lurk more before you start posting.

Are you? If you're over 18, do you wanna fuck?

reading comprehension 404
I hereby diagnose you with autism

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 138K)

Just coming out of a relationship similar to yours. We were closer in age(18 and 24), and we were cautious to have an equal standing and thought that we could help each other due to similar our mental health issues and family problems.

In the end, she said I groomed her and that all of my feelings were predatory and her feelings were forced onto her by my delusion.
It makes me question myself to the point of insanity and I'm afraid to be in a new relationship despite girls hitting on me because I feel like I'd just manipulate them and use them for my needs.

It's not worth it user

Sounds like she had some regrets and was putting the burden off onto you to spare herself. It’s not to say maybe she’s right, but don’t let it hang up your whole life. Just start dating older women so you can avoid some of the high school level drama

OBESED

>don't you groom her, let me groom her
I hope you're a woman, for your sake

allowing feminism to exist was a mistake

The amount of mad in this here autist is some of the funniest shit I've seen all week lol

Also, your government has so much faith in your mental maturity, they'll throw you in jail for having a beer at fucking 20. Now that's funny!

post wall roastie detected

laws are not good guidelines for morality, there are countries where the age of consent is 11, are you really going to argue that an 11 year old girl is an adult because the law says so in certain places?

>I'm afraid to be in a new relationship

just date girls your own age, fucking weirdo.

At least he ain't shagging his cousin, Cletus.

Thanks, that's what I've been thinking considering the way she disappeared(was affectionate last time I met her, suddenly ghosted then found out that she was going on dates with someone else).

It's so obvious but I let myself be so vulnerable with her to the point I trust her more than myself, and I just keep going back and forth on what really happened in our relationship.

Hey man, I met her by complete coincidence. It's just hard to find girls who shares similar thoughts and hobbies since they're a bit unusual.

Maybe I can try to get the girls who are into me to be interested in the same hobby as me. Or maybe it would be good to date someone who's not all that similar to me.

Fucking hell this shits too complicated. I'd just stay alone if I could but I can't get rid of this craving for intimacy after what I had in this relationship.

Don't listen to these leftist morons. Life's too short I say go go for it. And for all the morons in here learn your definitions. A pedophile is someone attracted to prebubescent kids. I don't know anyone that is prepubescent at 16. If you don't like him doing it just say so, but don't change definitions to fit your narrative. Like how morons try to change the definition of racism nowadays.

So you have a hobby that only teenage girls are into but not girls in their early 20s? What is it?

If you had to ask then you know it's creepy, you're not looking for someone to convince you that it is creepy, you're just looking for people to justify your degeneracy. I'd suggest everyone move on, OP is a pedo retard.

>i’m 23 but have thoughts and hobbies that only a 16 year old can understand and relate to

kys

I wasn't talking about her age group, I don't even know what teenage girls are like nowadays.
I'm just comparing her and the girls around me.

But yeah, you guys are right. She just had the same taste and opinions within the hobbies and interest I had but there probably are some girls my age who are into similar stuff.

The girl that likes me is out of town for 2 months, and when she comes back I'll give it a shot with her and see if there's any chemistry between us.
Until then I'll try to find someone with similar taste in things through parties and online dating.

good idea and good job user.