I am female. I do not want to be trans

I am female. I do not want to be trans.

I was a "tomboy" child and there is probably some biological basis for part of this. I overproduce testosterone, don't menstruate, have make hair body hair patterns, etc.

I was also "homeschooled" and socially isolated. Most of my interactions we're online. I defaulted to being seen male online and liked it.

I actively disliked most feminine things and tended to look at other girls as alien. But I also looked at men as alien.

This seems to have developed into some sort of body or gender dysphoria over time though. I am in my mid twenties and still have problems with it.

I still look at my own body and find it disgusting. I look at other women and feel hate for myself when I remember I have the same disgusting thighs as them. I have panic attacks over the mere representation of childbirth and pregnancy. I have been blessed with basically not menstruating (I have six times in my whole life) but the few times I have, I want to kill myself. I walk around in a constant chaotic haze. I can't stand the smell that comes. I cant stand the sensation of something inside me moving. I can't stand the sensation of a tampon inside me, but can't stand the sensation of moisture and a miniature diaper brushing against me constantly. I want to reach my arm up inside myself and remove the offending body part. I swirl into anger that men do not have this (nor the fucked up aspect of pregnancy and birth). I go off into paranoia that women are a punished, inferior class. God blessed men. Cursed women. I was born female because I am bad.

I don't want any part of this body. Breasts are also disgusting. People notice them. They get in the way. They immediately mark me as something sexual.

I do not like the role women have in sex. I do not want to be overpowered, outsized, and penetrated. It is humiliating. The male role is one of power, victory, autonomy, and control. I exist beneath him.

Psychs will just tell me I am trans l. What do?

Attached: D71DFIoWkAAOZ2T.png (640x693, 629K)

You can dominate someone in bed.
Taking dick is like capturing it. Get to those kegals and you can have control.

you really need to have some fuck the bitchiness out of you. stay in your lane, bimbo

>it's about sexual image
Women do the same shit, they're just far more empirical about it; men are more like sensates and will try anything once provided an assurance of mitigated risks

Well, maybe you are trans.
Or maybe it's just a completely fucked perspective on things based on your childhood. A lot of the shit sounds far beyond gender dysphoria. Basically you need to make some fucking friends and live away from home for a while to get a better taste of the real world. Also probably spend less time online yo.

Men are larger and can overpower/dominant by default. I do not mean shitty kink. I mean reality. The reality is nearly any man could beat me to death during sex then fuck my corpse. That has metaphysical implications I can't get away from. They make me physically nauseous.

I don't understand what you're saying. "It's about sexual image"? Then you go on to respond to that, but I don't know what you're even saying before you've replied to it.

appreciate feminity.

I don't live at home. Weird assumption.
I said in op im in my mid twenties.
I work, have lived away from my parents for years, and participate in the "real world". I am not the basement dwelling NEET you seem to think is causing this?

>Men are larger and can overpower/dominant by default
Assuming both are untrained and unarmed. As a skinny guy I never had trouble with men who were much larger in actual fights. Learn some martial art basics if you're so afraid of that shit.

>I am female
oh no, here they come, I can hear them

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 234K)

You are obsessed with sex is what it means, you're attaching so much of this to sex already

You need therapy, not Jow Forums, please get off of this website

How? I can't find anything worth appreciating. "Feminity" just seems to be additional weaknesses added on to the "default" male or related solely to producing offspring which just further reinforces my only purpose is a miserable one. Period, pregnancy, birth, location. Great. I hate them all. All the female strengths relate to those. All the female strengths reinforce my purpose is to be breed by a man, then have my body go through a bunch of horrific shit I don't want and can't control. Raped? Haha enjoy the horrific consequences if you can't abort. You can't control your body have fun.

never homeschool your kids, folks. this is what you get.

> I am not the basement dwelling NEET you seem to think is causing this?
So where do you got the whole rhetoric and thinking from?
>I go off into paranoia that women are a punished, inferior class. God blessed men. Cursed women. I was born female because I am bad.
Sounds like something some Jow Forumstard would write.
>They immediately mark me as something sexual.
How is that a bad thing? Almost every human is a sexual being.
>role women have in sex
That whole shit sounds like fanfiction or a neckbeard parody of sex.
>The male role is one of power, victory, autonomy, and control.
What gives you the idea?
>I work, have lived away from my parents for years, and participate in the "real world".
It just doesn't sound that way from your post. I get not being a fan of menstruation and whole dislike for own body but the stuff pointed out above is just very rare for normal functioning members of society.

I think you need therapy for acute anxiety

On average men have like 70% more muscle mass and strength. There may not be as big of a difference between you and a slighyy larger guy, but there is both a large size difference on top of a muscle/strength ratio difference for me and other women. Go watch how easily female fighters and body builders get wrecked by an average dude.

Regardless, it does not address the metaphysical component. Even if I worked to shoot myself full if steroids and become really strong, it doesn't make me not the inferior class. It doesn't erase that it implies something about my existence and nature.

I do not understand how this is obsessed with sex as in intercourse. If you meant sex as in gender ok. But a lot if the post does not mention sexual intercourse. Pregnancy/birth and menstruation are not really about sex.

Homeschooling is better if you do it right but technically I wasn't even homeschooled besides as a really little kid. It's easiest to say homeschooled but technically I was what's called "unschooled".

>female
>no menstrual cycle
Lose weight you cow. Or see a doctor.

It's about sex as an entire concept. Intercourse, where you fall in that, the way it pervades modern society

You're fucking obsessed and you need therapy. It sounds like you were touched extensively as a kid

>I am female
>I don't want any part of this body. Breasts are also disgusting. People notice them. They get in the way. They immediately mark me as something sexual.
>I do not like the role women have in sex. I do not want to be overpowered, outsized, and penetrated. It is humiliating. The male role is one of power, victory, autonomy, and control. I exist beneath him.
>Psychs will just tell me I am trans l. What do?

You sound incredibly interesting. What's your discord or other contact information

Also. Since you're small and hate being dominated at all. Please tell me how you like to be treated and what you value
I'm curious to know more

It is an accumulation of things over time.

I was raised in the south and my family was Christian when I was young. I kept an interest in religion as well as philosophy and repeated throughout almost every religion and any philosophy that touches on men and women, has women as bad, punished, bringers of evil, an incomplete man, irrational, naturally in subjection to men, a punishment to all men, incapable of knowing god/enlightenment/in need of reincarnation if a man first; the second class in almost every single belief that has any belief on sex/gender. Maybe pol got it from there too.

>Almost every human is a sexual being"

Men are not the sex objects that women are. I don't feel like I need to even argue this. The default view is women are sexy and for sex. Men are sexual and want sex.

>Sounds like fanfiction
Why? Is there anything untrue about it? Are men not bigger? Is being the one who can control the whole session; the one with the tool to fuck instead of be fucked, and the one with the strength to control the partner, not true? There is an innate element if power. Why do you think dominant/submissive is so classed with men/women?

>It just doesn't sound that way
Ok. But I definitely don't live at home; i have a normal job, an apartment, etc. I'm also over 25.

It isn't because of weight. It's been that way since I was a kid. I didn't get a period around 11-14 like most girls so there was already something fucky around puberty. I got my first at 18 then not again until like 21 and have had only like six in total. I'm over 25 now. My weight has fluctuated during that time from eras where I was borderline anorexic to times I was overweight. It does not seem to make any difference.

Periods are not related to intercourse. I could die a virgin and still have to deal with them. Neither is the repulsion at the weakness and fattiness of female bodies.

>woman comes on Jow Forums with trauma
>dis nigga gonna hit her up and get them digits
Do you try to pick up women at the women's shelter?

kek

Get therapy you crazy fucking bitch, arguing pedantics on Jow Forums only feeds your complex and does not help at all

Holy shit your problem isn't sex it's that you're neurotic lol

No. I find her story interesting and I have so many questions about this person's psychology and what they have been through

As long as you buy your lie, because I see zero reason to believe anything you say when you can use the thread as a platform instead of Discord you creepy son of a bitch

How is that creepy?

Talk to me. I want to know

Is this some weird pickup thing? I'm not interested in that. I don't really want to talk on discord or something right now either.

But growing up and still I always valued what we're seen as more "masculine" virtues like emotional restraint/stoicism, independence, physical strength (grew up on a farm), winning fights, intellectual ability/knowledge, competence, ascetisim, rejections of vanity, honor, etc. I did not care as much about the "feminine" ones like being polite, friendly, sociable, obedient, and nurturing. I was and still am competitive and this may exasperate my constant anger at men being "better".

Who the fuck asked to be alone with you? Nobody, that's who
Talk to OP in her thread instead of finding excuses to get you two alone, you abysmal disappointment

No. I dont think this is any kind of "pick up line" I want to know what you have to say

I'm serious here. Genuinely interested and concerned i guess

>what do?
ok so like what do you want to do other than complain about your life on the internet?

The questions I have are serious and I want to know more privately but if i can post here I will do so. I need to finish up some other things first

Answer the question how do you honestly like to be treated and respected. I want to know the truth out of curiosity

Maybe I can learn something here

like a person
you don't have to adjust yourself for me, just be yourself.

Being a woman doesn't mean being dominated, being a man doesn't mean you have to dominate.
Physical stuff/disgusts apart, I think what you are going through is pretty normal these days for women. Women don't see the benefits and appeal of being a woman these days. Especially for you growing up on the internet (male dominated place with very toxic attitude towards sex/women) it only makes sense that you think men are the ones who get everything from women and women are just ending up being used.

Men in actually long lasting relationships can all agree that to keep a woman is to pretty much become fine with compromising on almost everything and expect to never have your own way. Mans role was always of servitude and protection of women

Anyway you should learn more about women side of things, read some books about it or frequent female forums at least, its not the best, but it might at least give you some more perspective, cuz really it aint all as bad as you think it is

I think you are envious of men, because you aren't one and just seeing things in unrealistic manner. Men are full of insecurities and are constantly changing their whole lives just to appeal to women

+Noone stops you from being autonomous and powerful woman, why can't women be powerful in their own way? Getting things that they actually want? (love, support, trust and care or whatever)

Isn't power just getting things that you want/need? If you need to humiliate and dominate someone to feel good about yourself, then sure I guess dominance is your definition of power, but what if you want love? You can't achieve that with violence, in that context being violent is weak not powerful

Not have the bad feelings? Understand things? The trans stuff is very confusing. I don't think it is good to go through with but the general consensus disagrees with my assertions. I get called transphobic and a terf.
So I am not sure if I am being wrongfully against the trans movement and harming myself in the process--maybe I am wrong. Or if I am right, how to deal with the negative reactions I have. How to deal with the repeated theme of "women are second, men are first" literally everywhere--why that theme even exists.

Why are you pretending to be the op/me

Weird

>dont go trans
Plz dont do that to yourself

Answer the question than. I want to know

>I want to know privately
Stop this.
Nobody believes you but you. We all know why, and exclusively why you'd try to get a female's Discord. Don't try to bullshit me, I've been on the internet far too long to buy your holier-than-thou shit.

Who are you?

>repeated throughout almost every religion and any philosophy
Which are usually written by men who are obsessed in controlling women due their own insecurity. If you read between the lines, all of the shit is actually flattering. Imagine if women were as obsessed in controlling men.
Besides, it's not like mythology is lacking of creation goddesses. It's just silly to go by outdated shit, whatever idea it supports.

>The default view
In rural Alabama and Saudi Arabia maybe. Even if your live in some sexist shithole like Murica, inside of cities, you'll have a hard time finding someone educated believing that shit.

>Is there anything untrue about it?
It's not how most people view sex outside of pickup communities where sad men fantasise about impaling women on their rod and similar weird shit with people obsessing over power dynamics. In practice both partners stimulate their egregious zones, not much more, not much less. Sure, you can point out the language but that shit was tainted by centuries of sexism, and with some fantasy you can switch the perspective to whatever you want. Are blowjobs male domination because he sticks his dick in her mouth? Or female domination because she grabs his dick and literally has him by the nuts? For the fucking itself you can go into esoteric shit about consuming his dick/him getting his dick consumed. Practically it's not something worth thinking about.

>Is being the one who can control the whole session
>the one with the strength to control the partner
In case of a rape. In case of normal fucking sex, both partners have equal amounts of control. Can always stop whenever you want and leave the guy blueballed and frustrated.
And as for rape, it'd be a temporary thing. Like robbery, murder and any other crime, with the chance to get back at the attacker in some cases; it's hardly a male/female thing. You have the power over life and death of any men, wait until he sleeps and stab him.

The OP.

I answered the value question.
Treatment I just want to be treated... OK? Just be nice to me..? I am having a hard time with this question sorry. I don't think I really habe specific things I want. Maybe I am not understanding the question well. I know am very averse to any sort of control/pressure though. Give me freedom/independence and trust. Believe me when I tell you something. Just... Stay? Be serious? Express a commitment to me so that we can be a team and committed to the team? I don't think that's all of it but this is not an easy question for me for some reason. This is getting more into romantic relationships though. You are probably asking more generally?

You can ask them here. If I don't want to answer them I just won't. I may engage you later when I am at home but I only have my phone right now.

It doesn't mean actively BEING dominated. You worded that right, yes. But one has the capacity for domination and the other does not. One is innately different than the other. One has a nature, essence, or something that belongs to the one created and specialized to dominate. That means something. It doesn't go away if you don't act it out.

The "men never have their own way" thing is not what I have seen. There seems to be a mix of nagging wives forcing husband's to do what they want and also of stubborn husbands who are narcissistic and make slaves of their wives while refusing to help. There are historical instances of similar issue to where women were in a role of servitude and men were to protect them more as property, especially from other men. I do not know which is more true, but you don't usually see male animals take the protection so far as to extend it to protecting their females from an attack or something. More so they seem to mostly just "protect" them from other males.... To prevent the males from damaging(impregnating) or stealing their female, like with property.

Regardless.... My nature has been one that values being in the role of protection, guardian, etc. It is what I value. I am robbed of that when I am told I should appreciate the bigger, stronger men doing it for me.

You suggest I read but I do. My obsessive reading has probably strengthened this if anything.

Power isn't just getting what you want/need. It is more in relation to hierarchy. The CEO may not be getting what he wants, but he is in power. The man may not be getting what he wants, but he is at the top of the hierarchy. Near every religious and philosophical text has placed him there, if they place him anywhere at all.

>contactfag creep BTFO

>Which are usually written by men who are obsessed in controlling women due their own insecurity. If you read between the lines, all of the shit is actually flattering. Imagine if women were as obsessed in controlling men.

Why did they win, then? Why didn't women keep them from overpowering them? Here we come back to man's innate physical superiority and ability to literally beat women into doing what they want while women stand no chance.

None of the creation goddesses are the main god. The main god at the top of the hierarchy is either always make or genderless. However, the genderless God is still referred to as he and develops a cultural identity of "male" due to this. The main Hindu god is genderless but they call him he. The main Christian God is also genderless but still called he and the father.

I also don't understand how you can use blowjobs to illustrate. It's penetration all the same, just a different hole. If anything it is worse and more like using her as a Fleshlight since she's not even having sex on her end now.

There is something different. Being penetrated is more of a violation. Something enters your body and goes inside you. Like a parasite or an invader.

Men don't get "consumed". They can pull out at any time. I have little way of forcing him out of me unless he is very small and weak. Almost any man could hold me down and stay inside me though.

>In case of normal fucking sex, both partners have equal amounts of control
No. One party who has more control opts to not use that innate control and reduce himself. He has the capacity for control. The female does not.

Like I said I do have a lot of questions and hope someone can pick these apart and actually discuss this rather than throw out some vague responses that won't help me

I want to know how do women actually want to be treated and respected. (Don't give me a bullshit answer, tell me the truth)

Do women like men who treat them like women are lower than the man in terms of value or do women prefer a partner who views them as an equal rather than a just a girl

How can a big/tall guy stop being dominating and intimidating? I think the only thing I can try is actually making eye contact and smiling at them right away because I have this thing where if I meet someone they make eye contact with me and look away right away (sometimes their lips quiver, so i guess im too intimidating and they look at me like a big bully?) The reason for the smile when making eye contact or around other people is because I'm actually quite intimidating and a smile will show that I won't hurt them and I am not trying to intimidate them

>This is getting more into romantic relationships though. You are probably asking more generally?

It does not matter to much if I'm asking romantic relationships or something else
Can you do me a favor and actually try to explain how you want to be treated?

>You can ask them here. If I don't want to answer them I just won't
I'm tying to ask

>Mans role was always of servitude and protection of women

Two things here, first explain more about your thought pattern here when you say men "Mans role was always of servitude and protection of women"

Second
Thats' exactly what I want out of life, just to have someone I can take care of however don't most women look at that as a beta trait or they prefer the beta guys because they will submit to women?

>The "men never have their own way" thing is not what I have seen. There seems to be a mix of nagging wives forcing husband's to do what they want and also of stubborn husbands who are narcissistic and make slaves of their wives while refusing to help. There are historical instances of similar issue to where women were in a role of servitude and men were to protect them more as property, especially from other men. I do not know which is more true, but you don't usually see male animals take the protection so far as to extend it to protecting their females from an attack or something. More so they seem to mostly just "protect" them from other males.... To prevent the males from damaging(impregnating) or stealing their female, like with property.

How do you think women would like to be treated and protected?

>implying i dont have something else to do and check in on replies later

>I also don't understand how you can use blowjobs to illustrate. It's penetration all the same, just a different hole. If anything it is worse and more like using her as a Fleshlight since she's not even having sex on her end now.
>There is something different. Being penetrated is more of a violation. Something enters your body and goes inside you. Like a parasite or an invader.
>Men don't get "consumed". They can pull out at any time. I have little way of forcing him out of me unless he is very small and weak. Almost any man could hold me down and stay inside me though.

Do women not enjoy sex with another man or is it just some women out there who don't like being treated like a sexual object where her value is her body and looks only?

Here's a question from something recent

Women do this thing with their body language where they look at you, become submissive in a way and than later on she makes sure you notice this

To explain this easily she looks at you or gets in your way somehow, than when you look at her she quickly turns away and hides her body/face and her back is facing you
WTF does this mean because I was told it means she likes you or finds you attractive but I need to know is this a joke of some sort because many of them seem to do this

They face away from you if you look at them and they turn their body around.
(I'm srs here, not sure if its a joke)

I did try to explain. Telling me I "actually" did not try is coming of as pushy and aggressive. It discourages me from engaging with you further.

Please stop spamming the thread with relationship advice questions that are no longer even directed at me. Please make a new thread for relationship advice.

>Here we come back to man's innate physical superiority and ability to literally beat women into doing what they want while women stand no chance.
That's a bit too simplistic. It was a long ass process that eroded the power of the female bit by bit; but once a certain social order is established it's very hard to get out of it. I meant, take yourself, the whole shit made you fall for the meme, and you seem more educated than the average person who'd get affected by social norms even harder.

Social oppression doesn't even require physical power, richfags are a total minority and still have the say. Hell, they even use a similar rhetoric turning the poorfags into miserable self-hating fucks who blame each-other and themselves for failures outside of their control.

>Being penetrated is more of a violation
So some cow just penetrated my body after I had a steak? Come on. You're looking for excuses to feel powerless.

>using her as a Fleshlight since she's not even having sex on her end now.
How is it using her if she WANTS to suck a dick. It's her choice to grab it and put it in her mouth and given teeth she has absolute control over how it goes down. You literally can bite his dick off. That's consuming without quotes yo.

>Something enters your body and goes inside you. Like a parasite or an invader.
Because you want to due the pleasure it gives. With something like cowgirl you have full control over how deep and fast too. Sure, you can choose to compare it with a parasite; or you can go with food, which you put into your body for your own pleasure, to absorb the calories to strengthen yourself and so on.

>opts to not use that innate control
If they did, it'd be rape and a different thing. And in that case you'd have the power of an entire state vs him afterwards. (at least nominally)
Also it's just a painfully arbitrary scenario. You have capacity to end lives of other people, even as a tiny female and opt not to be a psycho and stab anyone.

>imagine asking a female struggling with an entire worldview and her body for dating advice
4chains never disappoints.

Bodies are gross. There's no way around it. If you've got a "grass is greener" mentality about the other sex, you should probably ditch it because it aint.

Learn to accept your body for what it is and realize that your self is not determined by the body that contains it. You do not have to adhere to sexual stereotypes and are free to be your own person. You do, however, have to adhere to your own biology or risk driving yourself absolutely batshit insane trying to change it.

I dont know if I should ask you to explain again or the answer you've given is all I'm going to get here but okay. I dont have an issue with what you said in your original reply was looking for something a little more in depth though. If you think I'm aggressive with this line of questioning thats probably spot on because I am aggressive

Would you be open to answer some of the other questions instead? I posted a few different times

Sanatam Dharma is more than complicated than having a "he" god so excuse me

Based.

Yin & Yang OP. One creates the other. Men are only "strong" in relation to the weakness of women. If the whole species were male and we reproduced asexually, men would not be associated with strength.

The whole feminism thing is really putting masculinity on a pedestal, the culture teaches women to want to be men, act like men, etc. If misses the soft power that women do possess. Look, if you want to fight a war or do hard manual labor, yes, men are going to be better at that. But if you want to idk, build a comfortable home or make living space beautiful or kind, you need a woman. Men make life possible, women make life valuable. A mother/sister/wife etc, are some of the most important people in a person's life (male or female) because they bring a woman's powers to bear on life's problems, are a source of kindness and understanding and grace.

Femininity is good user.

Actually feminists complain about how "feminine" attributes are presented as weak and submissive in relation to men; basically the phone ying and yang shit, when it's more of a red/blue in reality.

Food is dead and has no autonomy, movement, or control. Parasites are alive and have a will. Very different.

I'm late but damn this resonates with me. You seem to have some trauma and need to work on this. Im 27 now and only recently enjoy having breasts and a feminine figure. It's unfortunate that growing up as a girl teaches us that men view us as inherently sexual and inherently inferior and we end up hating ourselves. But whether you are trans or not I really wish you can find some peace too.

I didn't say it was not, only that there is no instance where the primary god in a pantheon is female. It is either genderless or male, and when genderless it is never referred to as she, but he is acceptable.

I don't want those things. They are more often impractical frivolties.
I also do not think women are innately better at making a beautiful living space or comfortable home. This is another isse run into. Everything offered as women's strength is a bunch of bullshit tropes that aren't anything innate to women, but people randomly claim them to be womens virtues. A woman is physically, truthfully, really, observably weaker than man. Being better at making a "comfortable home" is not innate to women. It is not a biological or physical truth. The only physical truth is they are weaker, and have the horrific role in reproduction. All else is bullshit people try to claim as somehow specific or innate to women to offset that they drew the absymally short stick.

If you go into abstractions like parasites, why considering the still living cells in food as dead?

Has no will/autonomy.

In that case, neither has a parasite.

A worm or tick is alive. A piece of beef is not.
I am amazed at you. I am not arguing this point anymore because I find it asinine to have to explain to someone that beef is not alive like a flea is alive.

Don't be this retarded OP. You're basically reducing all human value to physical strength, which is peak autism. If you think women don't have virtues specific to femininity, it's because you never had any good female role models in your life, which really sucks, but which can be rectified.

>I want to kill myself
Please go see a therapist.

A piece of beef consists of billions of cells that are alive as fuck, each having about as much will as a worm. And given how both just follow a simple programming, not much less autonomy either.

For real question OP, are you attractive?

Point some out to me then. Not bullshit "better at making things pretty" stuff either. Real ones. No one has been able to give me a real one.

I never learned to do hair/makeup/dress nice/etc and am kind of butchy/mannish so probably not. I've been asked out/hit on a few times but that probably doesn't mean much.

Still hasn't pointed any out.

>everything I do has to be feminine or masculine
Did it ever occur to you to find things you find useful, and then do those things?
The useless thing here is obsession with obeying a bunch of mores you don't believe in.
Your concept of useful and useless is irrelevant because virtually everything you do, know and accept as reality is put forth by a power that be, one that's got way more money, time and knowledge than you have, never mind the resources.

It's time to accept the fact that your gender is a scapegoat for your much-deeper rooted self-loathing for being someone who wants to rebel and can't.

Awaken your persona or something, but don't go smearing a whole fucking gender because you're a bitter cunt with all the self-esteem of a hungover Eeyore.

While the thought is fresh in my mind, men and women require one another to reproduce. There is no inferior or superior; we are symbiotic at best and fucking parasites at worst.

How can you hate being a woman because of feminine values if you think all the qualities society attributes to women are made up bullshit? You sound confused OP

reproduction for men: quick, painless.

reproduction for women: long, brutal process that results in horrific pain at the end and is possibly lethal.

ok fucker.

none of those are innate female qualities that males do not also exhibit
it is so stupid that those are offered
those are VIRTUES
there is no VIRTUE specific to one sex
both sexes have all VIRTUES
but only ONE SEX has greater strength and less punishment in the symbiotic relationship that is sexual reproduction

do you understand?

Another insane radical feminist.

This post sounds like proof that transgenderism is mostly mental illness.

Just gonna throw my hat in.
HORMONAL IMBALANCE

I'm not sure if I totally understand how you feel OP, but I feel like I kind of do. I was coincidentally also homeschooled and very neglected growing up and I also have some traditionally male interests (video games) where I've seen how people treated me differently, constantly, just because I was a girl. I personally resent to a degree being a woman and realize men overall have it better from a biological standpoint (not even getting into societal stuff), but I also have no desire to be a trans man. I kind of just wish I had been born a cis guy and didn't have to deal with thinking about any of this to begin with. My discomfort with my sex isn't nearly as pronounced as yours, and I don't want to sound like I'm trying to diminish how you feel, but it seems like you're very concerned with hypothetical scenarios and the patriarchal ideas and representation of what it is to be a woman. You don't necessarily have to have periods, give birth, be "dominated" in sex, etc. if you don't want to.

So get to therapy. Wtf can us assclowns do on Jow Forums for someone who needs extensive help?

Get the fuck over it and find some self identity outside of this tranny shit
You sound like an obnoxious fuck that's overthinking things for attention

OP have you ever had consensual sex?

Yeah periods must sex desu.

Attached: 11E8DEDF-F88A-4FA3-A0A7-017680BAB593.jpg (790x837, 82K)

easier to be a woman

>therapy
they're all on the trans bandwagon now

Don't radical feminists support the trans ideaology and try to insist women are as strong as/equal to men?