Two days ago

>two days ago
>having pillow talk with my boyfriend of three yeara after having sex
>I tell him "I love you so much... let's be together forever... and ever and ever..."
>he gets excited
>asks if that means I want to get married (he's brought up the issue a few times, but I get evasive because I don't know if I'm interested in being with him forever)
>"Oh, um... I didn't mean that kind of forever"
>"What kind of forever did you mean?"
>"I didn't mean 'forever' at all. I was just saying stuff. I want our relationship to be happy for however long it lasts, but that isn't going to be forever."
>"So why didn't you ever tell me this whenever we talked about marriage?"
>"It's not an easy thing to say to someone..."
>not much is said after that
>I wake up the next morning to find that he's gone
>he hasn't replied to any of my texts

Have I been ghosted?

Attached: efe430c8630eceebead7838836735ded.jpg (480x898, 65K)

No you dumb shit you just ended everything. If he has half a sense of decency he'll tell you it's over and that's the last time you'll ever see or hear from him. Don't be surprised if he sends a text with enough vitriol to make an oldfag /b/tard smile though. He's obviously been dating with marriage for life in mind and you just confirmed all of his deepest fears by telling him the relationship isn't going to last, you're not willing to put in the work to make it happen, and that you're just playing the field and he's currently up to bat. You knew he was wanting marriage and even led him on in bed the other day before crushing his dreams. Whatever happens, know you caused it and deserve it. Use this knowledge to better yourself.

Who even keeps making these bait thread

>Whatever happens, know you caused it and deserved it
And if he decapitates me and sticks my head on a pike?

bait
also learn to love

What makes you think I can't love?

You cant love some one if you hate yourself

You're assuming a lot if you think I hate myself. The love I have for my boyfriend is a mid-term thing, not a forever thing. That's all.

so whats your end game?

>tfw no qt obsessive bf who wants to marry me and gets excited when I show him affection
OP you fucked up

Marrying someone who I do love that deeply.

Why the fuck would you spend 3 years with someone capable of that level of depravity? On the bright side, you'd be an example of what not to do to many women around the world if the story went viral.

>I want our relationship to be happy for however long it lasts, but that isn't going to be forever."
>boyfriend of three years

You're in the same relationship for three YEARS and it's one you've already decided has no chance of being long term? Who does that? If it's just a fun fling, cut it off after 6 months. If it's going on 3 years, apparently something is working well enough that you shouldn't be so dismissive of staying together indefinitely.

>you'd be an example of what not to do to many women around the world
And what is that? Not OP, but that just sounds like: "If a man wants to keep you forever, you better not fucking disagree or he might kill you".

Don't be QUITE that retarded, user. This is Jow Forums so you can be plenty retarded, but that's going a bit far.

He's not capable of that level of depravity, he's a qt pie. I was just challenging user on his statement.

then maybe it is good that you will free your boyfriend and let him live a happy life with some one else in the future. Also you now have a chance of falling in love for real. I never understood people who dated each other with no love or even the intention of falling in love , esspecially after such a long time that is 3 years. ussually its after the 1 year that people know for sure

>boyfriend of three years
>let’s be together forever
>no not like that!

bait or is OP actually retarded?

Before chiding someone else on being retarded try not being so yourself. It's not a simple "man chooses woman as spouse so he should kill her if she refuses" which is obviously wrong. Channeling Vlad Dracula is never an appropriate response. Did you read what OP did to the guy? Led him on for years while being avoidant about the topic of marriage knowing full well that's his end goal but never communicating that he/she didn't want to marry at all, then getting him excited thinking he/she was finally ready to commit before dropping "I don't ever want to get married and I don't even see us being together in the future" then saying the equivalent of "lol I dunno" when asked why he/she wasted so much of his time, money, and emotions? If he reacted violently it would be a textbook crime of passion case, although that wouldn't excuse anything. People are killed for far less than cold hearted betrayal. OP would be like those stupid female reporters who get gang raped in Egypt, Afghanistan, India, etc. trying to prove it doesn't happen in those places. A head on a pike would send yet another message of don't be a shitty person around shitty people and bad things won't happen for the world to ignore. Still wouldn't make it right.

Suck shit jezabel. Thats what you get for stringing people along.

The upside is you dropped some fucking idiot husband/breeder cuck.

You seem like a female.

I wonder why that is...

Well, my boyfriend doesn't seem to be harsh on me.

>Hey. Sorry I didn't reply for so long. I needed some time to clear my head. I'm sorry I stressed you out by bringing up marriage several times these past few months. I probably should have caught on earlier that you weren't interested. I know that you have a good heart and hate hurting people or saying no to anyone, so I'm sorry for putting you through that. You said a few nights ago that you wanted our relationship to be good for 'however long it lasts.' I don't know how long that's going to be, but I love you, I love being with you, and I want our remaining time together to give me more good memories than I'll ever know what to do with.

Why do you think you can love someone if you can be with someone for years and not have feelings for him?
It seems weird to tell a guy you have been with for years that you love him and then break up with him when he says he loves you too.

I do have feelings for my boyfriend, I just think I could probably find someone I live even more and have an even happier life with.

No you didn't.
He was clearly responding to your situation and you moved the goal post to some weird fantasy you have just to drive home the point you hate men.
You are a horrible person either way.
If it is all fiction, you are doing this to hurt all women because you are bored.
If the original post was true, you are a horrible person for wasting someone's time like that.

*love
Jow Forums needs an edit buton

That is fucked up. Don't treat human beings like toys.

>I like you but will dump you for the next best thing
>bf mad

a real mystery here

I'm not. I just take love, and my future, seriously.

He's not mad.
Read

Tell him to put it on YouTube.

seems to me like he just treated the relationship like "just a fun thing" everytime you got serious he would evade the question right?

theres a book you should read called

>>he is just not that into you

time for somebody new.

What? You're getting the situation backwards, user

honestly
you've lost alot of respect for him right now, because he came crawling back to you, betraying his own principles just for sex with you, haven't you?

>Well
I think you seriously need to evaluate your life. Are you serious about your relationship or are you just filling time until you find "the one". The man loves you more than you understand to string someone along like that takes more of a toll than most let on. Don't get me wrong I'm actually against marriage as it means little to nothing in this day and age but you should not take the love of another for granted, it will destroy a man to loose his love no matter if that love is for another human, a hobby, sport or whatever.