About a year ago my wife lost her dad and started putting on weight. it wasn't too bad...

about a year ago my wife lost her dad and started putting on weight. it wasn't too bad, and i actually found her new body really attractive. we decided to have a baby so i got her pregnant but 5 months later her mom committed suicide and the wife put on more weight. i still overlooked it but then she had a miscarriage due to all the stress and put even more weight on. now she's fat and ugly and i've completely fallen out of love with her. what's worse is there's a coworker at work that's a total cocktease and dtf

should i divorce my wife or just cheat and not say anything? i literally can't get hard for my wife anymore but i feel like if i divorce her she might kill herself too

help

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Dude be a fucking man and help your fucking wife. The easier path is to cheat actually attempt to fucking help her instead of leaving the off set chance she commits suicide.

The right thing to do is often the hardest thing to do user. Live a life you can be proud of and support your wife.

Help her lose weight and get better you monumental faggot. Also, general for the guys here : a woman is like a tree, the more you give it love the bigger it gets. Get em thin and hot cause they're getting fat anyways

Tell her to lose weight.

I told my wife repeatedly. Don't be scared.

My wife is down to 145 and I'm telling her to lose more.

It's 2019, sugar coating things not to hurt a womans feelings is over.

I've been in your wife's position. My dad took his own life, put on some weight. Got pregnant shortly after, put on slightly more weight but platued because of complications. Once the baby was out and I was cleared I just started eating like trash again.

My husband essentially just said one day that what I was doing wasn't healthy and he started eating right and exercising with me. Down 30lbs so far and I have another 30 to go. Just talk to her and be there for her. Or if you legitmately don't love her anymore even if she lost the weight than you need to leave her.

Attached: 1541544720512.gif (282x287, 2.48M)

You ASSHOLE
TILL DEATH DO YOU PART
IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH

how fucking dare you consider leaving your WIFE or any human being for that matter after she’s experienced the death of THREE EXTREMELY CLOSE LOVED ONES?
How fucking goddamned selfish can you be??
Maybe she’s stip emotionally eating if she had a fucking husband who supported her and wasn’t daydreaming about fuckinf his coworkers

Why not both

>both parents commit suicide
>have a miscarriage
>get fat
>husband divorces you
tough year

Lmao relax roastie

Dude by leaving her for becoming ugly and going for the other woman you'll take her will to live and shatter her heart and soul. Tell her to lose weight, support her as good as you can. You can have a good looking wife again in a few months but you have to help her

You never loved your wife asshole

Is this is OP you’re human scum

fuck man that is a lot for someone to go through. I know you feel pity but so much is just too much.
Maybe its time to get her on her feet. Make sure the miscarriage is a one time thing, force her into a diet and excersize. If she has no chronic illness then she has no excuse.

basically op, you gotta pull her up and work out with her too.

Why dont u try help her get heathier?

You absolutely suck, were you actually expecting people to be on your side of this post? Do your wife a favor and kill yourself.

op here

i think i offended a lot of people and that wasn't my intention. i've decided to take her out on a date and discuss everything over dinner. my coworker and i still text/flirt but i haven't done anything besides that

op here again

i understand my wife is suffering but that doesn't mean i am not suffering too. it hasn't been easy supporting my wife while simultaneously losing the woman i married. now kindly gtfo

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (826x620, 43K)

You sound like a real pice of garbage guy. fucking wife lost her father then lost a baby i hope she leaves one day you bro.

>i want to ditch my wife for gaining weight during the hardest part of her life
>youre a roastie if you see anything wrong with this

Unironically neck yourself

Look, man. If you are gunna fuck up, don’t fuck up with a coworker. Just find a whore who looks like your coworker so you keep your job n wife. However if you want to be a better man, you at least have to help your wife be better too. Lead and work with her to sort shit out. Be strong, bro.

you took a fucking vowel, so fucking stick to that shit. bitch ass fuck.

>Wife gets EXTRA THICK
>this is somehow a bad thing
Some people just don't realize how good they have it.

Jesus, lots of moralfags in this thread

>Having morality is a bad thing

It isn't, but it feels like half the thread is filled with 20 yo who never even had a girlfriend telling OP to kill himself instead of giving advice because they would never ever stop feeling something for their onetis who definetly exists.

If you're married to her, chances are you still actually care for her - work through her issues together and try to resolve things.

>Should I divorce or just cheat and not say anything
I'm going to be blunt - if you or anyone else cheats while in a committed relationship, then you or that person is a piece of shit to be honest. If you're not happy in a relationship and don't want to/can't fix things, then leave. Cheating just screws the other person around, and they will eventually find out and leave them in a worse situation than if you had just broken up with them. People quite often develop lasting trust issues after being cheated on.

Grief counselling or therapy might be a good idea - losing both of your parents and a child are all really damaging experiences. The weight gain might be a symptom of her coping mechanism, and either way she needs support to get past her grief.