My gf weirded me out

Yesterday I was cuddling with my gf and she said she knew something was bothering me. I told her it was something that wasnt important and didn't matter. She kept insisting so eventually I told her; my mom wanted me to come over for a graduation party; I'm feeling nervous about it since my uncle whole molested me when I was 6 will be there.

She asked "you were molested when you were little?". I said yes, she did something I totally didnt expect; she started touching my dick through my pants and said she thought that was "cute". I was a little distant for the next hour or so due to how she reacted, now she's a little pissed at me. Did I react in a shitty way? I don't want to be the asshole in this situation and upset her.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Your girlfriend has a fetish for your abuse. I would break it off

>cute
Lmfao your gf has weird fetishes

If this isn't bait, she might be unironically autistic. What the fuck.

I don't want to lose her though, is there a way to resolve this easily? A few months ago she was hiding my meds (I have a mild form ofvschitzophrenia ) whenever we'd argue. I resolved that issue, she's stopped taking them. I think I'm confident I can resolve this, I don't wanna mess up tho.

This is so fucked up, if it isn't bait.
First of all, I am sorry you were molested. Second of all, your gf reacted very strange. Being molested is not cute, just as being raped/murdered is not cute.
If you feel you want to talk about it consult a professional. I'd want to keep the Uncle out of my life. If you open up to you family they will probably break contact.
Your gf is hella strange. What she did is not okay and I would leave her over that reaction.
Please be a troll.

Whether this needs fixing or not is up to you really. If what happened really messed you up and you feel hurt by the fact she fetishes what happened then I don't know how you'd fix that.
If it bothers you but not to the point that feel hurt by what she said I wouldn't worry since she doesn't seem to have bad intentions.
Also she might just be retarded and thought calling it cute would comfort you. It's hard to tell.

Should I apologize to her?

She is kinda strange, she'd told me she's turned in by blood sometimes but she's soo nice to me and she's Soo beautiful. I also feel for the most part I can't trust her, I don't feel like she's going to leave or anything like that.

Fuck no

She's hiding your meds against schyzophrenia ? That wasn't a huge enough fucking redflag wasn't it ?

Oh my God, if this entire thread isn't bait, it's just a catastrophe waiting to happen.

>upset her

bitch you had a serious issue with someone and she basically laughed at it, fuck her

>A few months ago she was hiding my meds (I have a mild form ofvschitzophrenia ) whenever we'd argue.

That kind of behavior is not something someone does, unless they are mentally ill or dysfunctional themselves.

She needs help with whatever the fuck she’s got going on, because she lacks a certain basic level of empathy or consideration for others that goes beyond the normal levels of what’s healthy.

This new behavior is just an extension of the exact same root issue, showing up in another way.

She has issues she needs to deal with.

DUMP HER THATS FUCKED

yeah this is very bad. doesnt neccesarily mean you need to bream up but id talk about it at minimum. the "cute" thing is pretty creepy, and at bare minimum extremely insensitive. i would carefully but clearly talk about this and set some boundaries.

If this isn't a troll, that shit ain't cool. She made light of your suffering as a kid, plus hiding your meds is very weird.

I wouldn't wanna marry this woman, do you OP?

Holy shit do not listen to the retards in this thread. She might have just been trying to cheer you up. Or Yea what you told her turned her on. Who gives a shit. Go beat your uncle with a lead pipe.

OP your girlfriend sounds like an absolute psychopath
I'm usually the guy trying to tell people to work things out and accept their partners' flaws and mistakes here but holy shit, both her hiding your medication and her reaction to you telling her about being molested would by themselves justify us telling you to break up with her immediately
I had a girlfriend once who gave me an inhuman reaction to something like that, I received a call when I was with her telling me that my grandfather (who I was very close with) had a sudden stroke and died, and so I held her and cried for maybe five or ten minutes before I left to go to my parents' house.
A few days later while I was cleaning up my grandfather's house and going through his old things she told me over the phone that I had better never cry around her again and it made her see me as less of a man. Yeah.
I had no idea what to say to that so I just hung up on her and didn't talk to her for a couple of days, when I got back from the funeral she acted like nothing happened and we just picked things back up again and at some point I convinced myself that she must have misspoke or I misunderstood her - nah, in fact that turned out to be probably the first time I got to meet the real her, and I've been regretting for years not breaking up with her over that

fpbp

Op you know that she is bad for you. You mentioning that clearly abusive behavior in your post is a cry for help.

What are you really afraid of? Being alone? Hurting her? Losing her 100% from your life?

bro my condolence.

You are not less of a man because of crying. Its a tool the body uses to get rid of stress. nothing more nothing less.

Being able to sort through the things of your uncle while still suffering ontop of having a fcking sociopath of a girlfriend is some superhero shit dude...

Not breaking up over it, in times of being hurt and needing support makes sense. Doing it all at once is to much to ask.

Just make sure to cut toxic people from your life

words

ditch that bitch pronto.

>You are not less of a man because of crying
lol yes he is. Crying is an act of childishness and femininity.

Dude, dump her. She sounds like she will genuinely kill you.
Just because she is hot, she can't do this

How are those crayons user? Which color tastes best?

Attached: 1559292022071.png (420x420, 63K)

>using social constructed terms to describe biological funtions in 2019
wew lad

>Just because she is hot, she can't do this
Your naivety is cute.

she's a pedo and thinks child abuse is hot

Low test post wipe your eyes with a tampon girly man

Wow, I cant believe she said that. That was incredibly inappropriate. She's seriously fucked up. Seriously consider breaking up.

what does testosterone to do with being a man?

Is there a threshold I need to past to be able to identify as a man? Can you give me a quick rundown onn the formulae interms of height, body weight and so forth?

Just say it isn't cute, and how it actually impacted you.
If she keeps making light of the situation, it might be a deal breaker, only you can tell.
I think you fucked up by calling it not important.
Obviously this is a huge thing to deal with, if she can't make light of it, don't make it seem like nothing.

She is pissed at you because you don't trust her enough to tell her important shit about you.
Also she was probably horny and wanted you to not ignore her touching you.
Women are weird when it comes to these things. They don't take rejection well.

>Is there a threshold I need to past to be able to identify as a man? Can you give me a quick rundown onn the formulae interms of height, body weight and so forth?
Yep.
>cry=girly man
>no cry=manly man who has sex

am I a man when I cry while I have sexy time?

Oh, yeah, of course, that was never in doubt. I'd wonder about anyone who didn't cry at least a little when they heard their grandfather died. And the weird thing is that I wasn't, like, screaming and heaving and sobbing or anything, I quietly held her and told her about how much I looked up to my grandfather all my life and how I was going to need to be there for my mom while tears streamed down my face, I blew my nose a couple of times and that was it. I was kind of concerned that I wasn't reacting enough, I wondered if I was going to fall apart later, and I felt bad on the drive to my folks' place that I was able to keep it together enough to drive immediately after hearing the news. And that's literally the only time I've cried since I was 15. I was afraid I was becoming some kind of emotionally numb sociopathic fucking machine.
The other weird part is that we were laying naked in her bed a few minutes after I had just finished roughly fucking the hell out of her when I got that phone call.
I felt like maybe it was the sudden transition from the way I had just been choking and spanking and manhandling her to crying on her shoulder and telling her I needed to go see my mom that made her say that bizarre thing, it was only later that I realized that saying whatever she thought was going to be the most hurtful possible thing to anyone who showed vulnerability in front of her was her real personality, and she had just been putting on a nice girl act for me because we had only been dating a little while and the sex was really good and filthy and 99% of what she cared about in life was getting dick
This trollpost is pretty hilarious considering the rest of what turned out to be going on in this anecdote