Serious replies wanted

Serious replies wanted

>be me
>come from wealthy family top 1% income in US
>graduate with generic business degree from a top 50 school
>do some entry level jobs in finance and marketing here and there
>end up unemployed for several years because I don't need the money
>also because I developed schizophrenia and was pretty much an erratic nutcase for a long while
>now calming down
>family is chill with me being unemployed
>still want to be a productive member of society and do something with my time

How do you get back in the workforce after this? I literally have years of blank space on my resume. What jobs can I enter even with this kind of handicap? My social skills are also shot and a bit off. I'll probably wouldn't have smooth random interviews. The only thing I'm not lacking on is money. I can go back to uni and finish another degree or get a Master's with no issue or even move to a different city overnight. Are there any courses that will guarantee me a futureproof job at this point? Though I doubt any education nowadays is worth much.

tl;dr how do you become productive after being an unemployed wealthy NEET for years.

Attached: 1559679350808.jpg (3264x2448, 771K)

Why would you get a job working for someone when you have the capital to create a business from scratch?

be honest.

Tell em the truth.

"I was in a dark place in my live, but I decided to take responsibility for my live and grow as a person. Working here will be a big opportunity for me to put my newfound energy into something sustaining."

Get a nepotism job, your family probably has connections somewhere.

If your family doesn't have a charitable foundation insist that it set one up. Pay yourself a modest salary to run it

My parents are a bit of toxic narcissists. I don't like doing anything under them because they become control freaks.

I'm not really sure how far sympathy is considered in job interviews

I could do that though I don't have any business idea I really want to go for and it's too much of a commitment (you need to make it work or it will be a huge waste of money) compared to just getting a salary.

redpilled answer

If they ask you about it in an interview just say that you decided to travel the world or had to take an extended absence from work to take care of a sick family member or some bullshit like that, employers shouldn't care that much about it if you're still the best candidate for the job. Also, remember that you can always just apply for a lower position and then try to climb the corporate ladder since you don't care about the money that much.
If you need to up your social skills then get a lower end job in customer service for a while, maybe a café would be a nice idea, you deal with a lot of people and it's not cancer tier wage cuckery.

You could have me out. I have a genius idea that could change the world. Just send me your throwaway email and Ill email you.

>What jobs can I enter even with this kind of handicap?
Shit where you have some freedom with your schedule and workflow.
>Are there any courses that will guarantee me a futureproof job at this point?
These don't exist.
>how do you become productive
By producing something. What the fuck do you actually want to do with your life? You approach the whole thing like some brainwashed wagecuck. Is this really not a larp?

Find something you love to do, THEN consider in what ways you could monetize it.

Not a serious reply but I'm feeling a connection I think were soulmates.

>You approach the whole thing like some brainwashed wagecuck.

I'm on Jow Forums after all not exactly self motivated goal oriented right now. Mental illness fucked me up a bit I think I may have depersonalization and depression coming off schizophrenia. Nothing is really pleasurable. How do you find something to do?

So the issue that employers will have isn't that you've taken a couple years off. The issue will be the fact that you have schizophrenia. Is it obvious, or is it under control w/ meds?

There are some coding bootcamps that will basically guarantee a decent paying job - just be prepared to be looked down on by 'real programmers' for a few years afterwards.

Honestly, if money isn't an issue I'd just volunteer at places (tons of options). It's probably a more 'productive' use of your time than fucking around in an office somewhere. Even if you just use it to practice social skills and stuff while you figure out what you want to do for a real job.

>Nothing is really pleasurable.
Not even in theory? What was pleasurable in the past? What do the people you like/respect do? You can approach it from the other side and start by finding things you'd absolutely hate to do but that seems rather tedious and together with depression there is a chance you'd include too many.

Maybe getting another degree or master's would be a bad call then, mostly to get back on track, socialize and getting fresh ideas.

I am medicated now so it's not really a glaring issue.

if money is not an issue and you just want to work, get a degree in a field that is so high in demand, that most of the employers can't afford to reject the applicants for minor reasons. a degree in nursing for example.

Get into medicine, start a business, start a meaningful project for the world, get into politics. What are you good at? What makes you happy? Endless possibilities....

Do volunteer work. You don't need the money and will be doing more good than lining some other guys pockets. Also it will be great PR for your family.

Well, you could always do a master only for being able to teach at a community college somewhere in the midwest but you will not be tenure track as most people want a PhD or amazing background experience on the field.
As well the volunteer route some anons say is right.

You're Jewish?

I am not ch*sen people. Maybe I would have had more nepotism and fast tracked careers if I was.

Can you list some? Probably not medicine because you're going to inevitably wipe the ass of some flatulent homeless guy at some point.