If having sex is as easy for men as for women how come female incels don't exist?

If having sex is as easy for men as for women how come female incels don't exist?

Attached: IMG_20190603_110355.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe
psychology-spot.com/stressed-out-wives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who said it was

they're called femcels.

A female would rather share a "Chad" who is fucking 15 other women than date an incel.

Women don't want sex as much as men and they have an easier time getting it (probably as a byproduct of the former), so a bunch of ladies that are angry because they aren't getting dick can't exist.

>>> crystal.cafe

>a woman has to be a fat ugly disgusting smelly ogre from the depths of Mordor to be a female incel while a man is already an incel if he's just a bit shy

>>while a man is already an incel if he's just a bit shy
No. If the women you talk to are unattracted to you just due to shyness then there is either another reason entirely which you are missing, or you need to look elsewhere from where you are looking now.

>women don't have hilariously high standards because I said so

>what is tumblr

>all women have hilariously high standards because i said so

What the fuck did you say?

1. They do exist
2. Anyone can have sex, the definition of an incel is someone who identifies as one

OP proves yet again every incel is a closeted homosexual.

>Gee why are there thousands of men bragging about how they both have a wife/gf/partner and a piece on the side
>Dunno lol

Incel cuck fantasies again.

Attached: 1ga64ds3211387.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Where are these thousands of men? Surely you can point a link to them. I mean, you wouldn't be making shit up on the internet.

Yeah, bro, I'm sure its total coincidence that there are thousands of men that "just happen" to fuck a cute subordinate while they're married, or in a relationship with another woman.

A dead website. And the women you talk about there actually hate men, and not in the "I hate men because I can't get one" sense that incels do. Every single woman can get a man.

Where are those thousands of men bragging about having both a wife/gf/partner and a piece on the side? You literally said this. Or were you lying?

Based brainlet demanding every man in a committed relationship thats ever fucked a cute subordinate send evidence of this to his government's statistics department

But you just said there are thousands of such men. Where are they? How do you know this? Or were you lying?

Based brainlet user demanding his country's government send him verified statistics before he forms an opinion on the possibility of women fucking men above their rank in the hopes of advancement

Its a lot easier for women to have sex than for men. Everyone who says otherwise is being disingenuous or incredibly clueless.

You could have just said pink unicorns that fart rainbows exist. And when asked for proofs you get mad and call everyone a brainlet. The only brainlet here is you. Which is not a surprise since low intelligence is a requirement to be an incel.

Yeah but uhhh uhhhh I need 100 thoroughly-investigated scientific studies to prove this, and even if its proven there's a ~50% chance I'll ignore it because "you're only saying that 'cuz you're a sexist lol"

>"Women don't fuck men that are socially superior to them because I say so lol"

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

So you've just proven all incels are closeted homosexuals. Fact.

Play with your clit.

seething

Seething homosexuals.

bruh

They do exist but they don't make it public and they don't define theirselves by it.

They don't exist because any non deformed woman can fire up tinder and have an at least 6-7/10 guy in her insides in two hours tops.

>incels actually believe this

Chads are more preferable to girls because they know how difficult it is to score as a male

virgins are more preferable to guys because of how easily sex is to come by for them

You can do the experiment yourself, lmao. Even ugly women gets deseperate betas for free.

this, the chad was drunk

There are more femcels than incels.

Most of them are just emotionally celibate, and could never be married, some are 'sexual incels' but that's usually from being fat, doesn't really matter though, loneliness is the same.

>6-7/10 guy
>desperate betas
Moving goalposts already.

>they know how difficult it is to score as a male
But it's not?

Because it's true. You're going to get at least an average looking dude who will probably be thankful for the free pussy, and ifnyou

*And if you're lucky, probably a decent looking lad even.

No man is going to say no to free sex.

You do not understand men. You are projecting your own insecurity and desperation on normal guys, who actually do have standards.

I treat with men all the time, normal, healthy men. If any of them got a proposition for some quick NSA sex from a regular looking female all of them would accept in a heartbeat.

Since you're gonna go "bUT whAt AbOuT tHe DoURcE" literally just Google Russell Clark experiment. A woman going at random proposing casual sex around campus had a 75% yes rate, that's randomly going around the campus and asking in person. In tinder it's probably closer to 90%.

Oh, and that's in the fucking 80s in the middle of the HIV scare.

>Russell Clark experiment
This took place in the mid 1970's when any woman who was even moderately open to casual sex was considered a whore. Of course they would have said no.

Female incels exist, they just dont let it become their whole personality like you thirsty fucks.

>regular looking female
Moving goalposts again. First you said any girl no matter how ugly or fat can get any guy she wants instantly.

1st, that wouldn't detract from the original premise we were discussing (ie. it is very easy for women to find casual sex)

2nd, it's the exact same nowadays
>In the real world, Gueguen (2011) recently had confederates of various levels of physical attractiveness actually approach real-life strangers and ask if they would have sex, finding 83% of men agreed to have sex with a highly attractive woman and 60% of men agreed to sex with a woman of average attractiveness. For women, 3% agreed to have sex with a highly attractive man, but no woman (0%) agreed to sex with a man of average attractiveness.

No, I said any non-deformed woman could fire up Tinder and find casual sex with an at least average man that same night.

>any non-deformed woman could fire up Tinder and find casual sex with an at least average man
This is simply not true. You do not understand real life is not like your fantasy world. Actual men have standards and aren't desperate like you.

I literally quoted studies that prove this plus my own life experience since I work in a very male-dominated area (I work in a fucking factory for fucks sake)

If the girl is even just average looking and offers a free lay pretty much every man is going to say yes
Because there is nothing to lose of it, it's another notch under your belt and it feels good to boot. Plus having a girl actually proposition you for sex instead of the inverse is a massive ego boost.

Keep insulting me though, that's a great argument.

I must have missed the post where you quoted studies where any woman can get casual sex with a good-looking guy in an hour from tinder.

Are you sure you did not confuse your fantasies with grindr and being gay? Because there, anyone getting sex in an hour is true.

I said at least average, can you even go one post without moving the goalposts? And again, I quoted two studies that show men on average will always accept the proposition if you ask. And considering on average, men are average looking, that means you can easily have sex with an average man within seconds.

Nice gay-shaming now, by the way. You're so righteous it brings a tear to my eye.

A woman coined the term incel. How could one person possibly be so wrong.

Where did you quote those studies? So we can take a look at them and gauge their credibility.

A man invented the abortion procedure. I guess men have more abortions than women!

Cat ladies, bruh

>Female incels don't exist
>A woman coined the term incel
Its not about more, it's about existing in the first place.

The girl who coined the term wasn't even an incel.

You understand that this happens exactly because of women's high standards, going for men that have lots of options?

You sound mad that women don't want a bottom of the barrel tier male like you.

ULTRA GIGA CHAD APPEARS

They do, but they aren’t actively complaining that much. And if they do the response is just; you girl, can get laid anytimes hurrr ima incel boy, me angry.

Procreation is literally LITERALLY the only thing that men are good for. Everything else women can do themselves.

Because being used for as a pump and dump isn't better than being an incel.

Being an incel can't get you pregnant or AIDS and your teammate can't physically give you a black eye if they don't like the tone of your voice on discord.

They can' fix the internet when its down either.

Good try.

Well if a guy is shy he just wont approach women and therefore become an incel and a girl whos shy is still approached by men so it doesnt matter

How isn't it? It's not like women don't enjoy casual sex too.

You might be surprised to learn this but there are different kinds of women. Some enjoy casual sex, some don't.

So just like men?

Biology dictates the exact opposite and so does psychology
But nice try lesbo

I honestly hope you forget to breathe and die. Nobody short of the government would have any interest in documenting every single time they have read posts on not-Jow Forums where some chad was "cheating as usual". You would have to specifically avoid this kind of content (content that gets reposted on Jow Forums of all places) to not know this.
Kindly kill yourself.

Psychologically speaking, it's been studied and proven that husbands cause more stress for wives than children do. Biologically, your sperm is the only thing a woman actually needs from you. The rest she can do by herself.

psychology-spot.com/stressed-out-wives/

But you know....good try, fag.

>America
>American families
>7000 spoiled sluts talking shit about their husbands
>7000 spoiled entitled sluts who probably just want to get eaten out properly
Psychologically speaking women are more likely to complain, are more prone to mental issues literally because their brain chemistry adds up to be more sporadic and impulsive than that of men. Good try you, but you can only fail from here. You are destined to fail, Ms. 200lbs

Women sure have it easy

I don't know what sort of third world education you received as a kid, but your autistic screeching is giving your low IQ away. You can't argue properly so you resort to using your ENTIRE vocabulary in one sentence and it's pathetic. If there is a God and if he's merciful, you won't breed your filth into the gene pool.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wOmAn NeEd MeN LiKe Me

Attached: uare.jpg (700x483, 45K)

Pffffaaaahahahahahahaha that's your reply? Oh shit, tell me you're serious, are you doing stand up? Little miss all important superiority complex. Holy shit I bet you're a frustrated slut that's mad because you never experienced an orgasm outside of masturbation. Ahhh, beautiful, made my day

Great come back.I bet the hamster wheel in your head had to go into warp drive to come up with all those big words and put them together in a sentence. Don't hurt yourself, ok?

Whoa. Guess I was right. I'll have to be fair and say that's a bit sad. I wish you find someone that can make you cum
I mean, come on, you're just so bitter
It's sad
I feel sad for you
I hope everything works out in your sex life

>If having sex is as easy for men as for women how come female incels don't exist?

1.) No one said it was. Stop being a dumbass.

2.) Women don’t give half as much a shit about sex as men do. Biologically, the most powerful hormone known for associate with the libido is Testosterone... which women have significantly less of. Women are just not as likely to be hardwired (in some cases literally)to be slaves to their sex drives.

3.) Who says they don't? In fact, the female term for “incel” faaaaar predates the male term.

“Incel” has been a word for what? 5 years at most?
The term “Spinster” has been around for 500+ years, records dating back to at least the 14th century.

Because having sex for females is far easier than for males

So many "my bf" threads

Spinster means unmarried woman, not woman that has no sex. In fact many spinsters were just woman who preferred to have no strings sex.

>Women are just not as likely to be hardwired to be slaves to their sex drives
All evidence to the contrary

Have you noticed that you seem to be stuck on one insult and are struggling to find ways to reword it in every other post? Be sad for yourself, not me. I'm not the one who's brain didn't fully develop because my mother drank when she was pregnant with me.

>all women have sex
>men only have sex in relationships
More incel idiocy.

By and large, those two statements are true.

How did you even get that from my post? Are you illiterate?

Oh, I have, absolutely. I'm just waiting for when you notice that you are at fault for the same thing. But it's okay, it take balls to admit that you're a hypocrite.

REEEEEEEE KEKEKEKEK

like you even know what that word means

Proofs.

At this point you're literally just proving me right. Whatever you reply with next will serve to benefit only my position.

>In fact many spinsters were just woman who preferred to have no strings sex.

Post sources that are not just your opinion.

Because I’m fairly certain that 600+ years of puritanical history and culture paints an entirely different and directly contradictory story.

The burden of proof is on you to debunk what is known.

What is known is that women who slept with men while unmarried, had other much more hostile and vulgar terminology leveled at them, as well as much more persecutory actions.

No one ever called a harlot a spinster.

I just read about that word
It's a slut-pass
You can't get married once you're oficially recognised as a spinster
So it's the slut-pass
It's like the modern feminists dream, no?

How come male prostitution isn't really a thing?
How come lesbian couples have the least sex and gay couples the most?
How come women rarely complain about lack of sex but usually about lack of love?

It's not that women don't enjoy sex, they just don't crave it as much as men
So since the supply is high and men will gladly prostitute themselves for free to get to put benis in bagina, it's expected that this imbalance happens.

This doesn't mean incels are right, it's just a fucking fact of life.

You can have whatever delusion you need to cling to so that you sleep better at night, dude. I was taught it's bad sport to pick on retards, so I'm out.

Yeah, sure, I'm the one in a constant state of delirium hating on the opposite sex mildlessly
Whatever floats your boat, karen

Congrats on learning a new word... but your 2 minutes of google apparently wasn’t even enough to extend to Wikipedia... so I’m not really sure how you could really be able to claim any sort of knowledge or credible opinion on it...

The understanding you have of the word is completely different from the actual connotation of it. If you’d bothered to check the etymology or context of the word you’d see shit like this (cited quote ripped directly from Wikipedia):

>middle-class spinsters, as well as their married peers, took ideals of love and marriage very seriously, and ... spinsterhood was indeed often a consequence of their adherence to those ideals. ... They remained unmarried not because of individual shortcomings but because they didn't find the one "who could be all things to the heart"

>One 19th-century editorial in the fashion publication Peterson's Magazine encouraged women to remain choosy in selecting a mate — even at the price of never marrying. The editorial, titled "Honorable Often to Be an Old Maid", advised women: "Marry for a home! Marry to escape the ridicule of being called an old maid? How dare you, then, pervert the most sacred institution of the Almighty, by becoming the wife of a man for whom you can feel no emotions of love, or respect even?"

When they’re directly referring to strict adherence ideology, maintaining honor, and “the sacred institution of the almighty “ it’s pretty fucking clear that it goes hand in hand with the concept of abstinence until marriage—something which the church (particularly puritanical ones) is pretty clear about extolling.