Too ugly to get a gf

How do I cope with it? I get ghosted all the time, often ignored in real life and don't match on Tinder. How does one deal with that? Is surgery the only way to go?

Attached: IMG_20190519_172748.jpg (4128x3096, 2.23M)

You're not ugly man. Not at all. Sorry to break it to you.

Try to focus on your confidence. Accomplishing goals leads to confidence. Choose a goal which is easily measurable/quantifiable and go for it.

Also, try to focus on some other things that most women are actually concerned about, like being an empathetic person who is emotionally stable.

Yep, plastic surgery is the only way unless you're ok with dating fat chicks.

I've got a roommate that looks like a fucking goblin and he's got a gf. It's not your looks bud. Treat girls the opposite of how you do now and you'll get a gf. Easy

Nope I'm not okay with fat chicks. But you're right, those are the only ones that are sometimes interested in me.
It is so fucking over for me. 25 and never had a gf

How is his gf looking? Average or more like 200 kg?

No it's not, it's the 21st century. Like I said, plastic surgery will save you. Think of this as motivation to advance your career.

She looks almost exactly like him, but he's scored with cuter girls. Stop worrying about the friend zone and stop being mean to girls. Be really nice to them, tease them, compliment them. It's so easy dude. Girls just wanna have fun, so be fun.

I am not very smart neither... I could also just kill myself

stop relying on just tinder have more tools inside your toolbox. stop putting all your eggs in one basket

25? You got lotsa time, bro. Anyway, it’s not looks. It’s ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDE.

Men don't need to be pretty, just don't be hideous(you're perfectly normal) and take decent care of your hygiene and clothes. You need better attitude, be positive, relaxed, fun and confident this is good advice. I personally think being decisive and initiating, knowing what you want are very desirable traits.

And if that’s you, you look fine (No Homo).

Forget about your looks. Work on your personality. That matters FAR more to girls

I am fun and social, and all those things.
Yes I could improve my confidence for sure. But I know good looking people in university which are unsocial and filled with hate and don't have any problems at all, getting laid

I heared many times, that I am cool and fun to be around. Or that "everything is alright with you" just to experience another rejection in the end. It didn't seem like my personality was the turnoff here, but rather my looks. If the girls would have been physically attracted to me, this would not have happened. The thing that fucks the most with me is the fact, that I am still in university and can't therfor pay for plastic surgery for at least another 2 to 3 years. That shit eats me up from inside

They can see that you're completely dead inside.

exactly, you may act the part but you are not one of them. You are sad and disappointed in who you are as a person. You know that you are stupid and a worthless person underneath that facade of yours. You re a hallow empty shell of a person. You have the warmth of a front door on a cabin in Maine in January.

Maybe if you could think of a single reason that would make you lovable you might attract a woman. Right now they can smell your pathetic tears and want nothing do to with it. It's almost like you make them feel psychic, in the way that they can see the future, their future with you would mostly involve you crying like a little fucking bitch about how hard life has been and how you don't deserve to have her in your life.

>You are sad and disappointed in who you are as a person. You know that you are stupid and a worthless person underneath that facade of yours. You re a hallow empty shell of a person. You have the warmth of a front door on a cabin in Maine in January.

I can't really deny that.
Can you or any other user tell me a way to break that endless downwards spiral?
I really don't know where to start. After high school I did travel half a year abroad alone which helped me a shit ton to become the best version of myself. But all that stuff vanished again, after I started university. That was two years ago now. I really don't know where to start or how to improve myself in the place in which I am now. I did do some short trips again since then and always felt like a different person when I left the place I'm into now. But as soon as I am back, I feel like a worthless piece of shit again. Every advice is appreciated. I just don't know where to start

>Forget about your looks. Work on your personality. That matters FAR more to girls
Not OP, but this is absolute bullshit.
We're people, we want partners who at least look just as good as us.
I'm not here to bash on you, but why are you lying about this "personality > looks" bullshit ?

Are you fuckin retarded? This has to be a rhetoric question where you're expecting us to tell you're not ugly. Stop with the insecurity bitch.
I am much much uglier (objectively speaking) and have still had several long and short term relationships in my life.

You're pretty good looking except you need to grow out your hair and smile. Your weird eye is never going to go away so the best advice I have is wear sunglasses and try to forget about it.

>average looking guy now "too ugly"
it's been done, we've memed ourselves into a chad-only reality

Attached: 1440726325622-1.jpg (709x538, 64K)

wow OP is average?I might as well be the ugliest fuck in the world then

Your massive insecurities are your only problem

Have you considered that its not your looks that are the problem?

Perform at least one act of kindness per day, preferably (but not absolutely) in the presence of a girl you like. It could be as simple as opening a door for an old woman or buying a coffee for a person in line behind you at Starbucks. I call it “kindness” but you could also call it “class.” Believe me women respond to men being kind (NOT nice) and even if it doesn’t land you a high-quality gf then at least you gave something to the world.

I think it’s a positive trigger for women because it makes you look confidently masculine in a Daddy-like way.

>even if it doesn’t land you a high-quality gf
I would be more than happy with an average gf alread, which has a nice personality

But I like your advice. Did you have success with that yourself already?