> he takes me to cool places
> they kind of seem like dates
> he's single btw, and I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend
> we're both single
> I'm pretty sure he's not gay
> asked him if he liked me
> he got really nervous all of a sudden
> said he didn't, and he didn't want to talk about it anymore

What's going on? He acts really strange when I bring that kind of thing up. I know he briefly mentioned something a year or two ago about being harassed by a girl in high school. Maybe he's messed up a bit?

Attached: business-kitty.gif (500x281, 915K)

we're all messed up a bit, but it sounds like a pretty normal response to being asked if you like someone after going on a bunch of dates.

honestly that's kind of weird but if he doesn't want to talk about his feelings, I wouldn't ask him about it anymore. might be some undisturbed trauma.

are you interested in him, romantically? if so, does he know this?

We're just friends really, and we're both trying to focus on other things right now. I've got university, and he's got his career.

>femanon here
Shut up and take my attention please be in London

Midwest US, sorry. You seem really desperate. Look locally. Good luck!

Probably thinks you don't feel the same and doesn't want to lose you.
You might have to take the lead on this one if you like him.

He's waiting for a green light. You haven't been blunt enough. If you want him then be bold and kiss him. Otherwise you are both just living in the friend zone together.

> living in the friend zone together

What a horrifying level of hell

he likes you
wants you to be in lovey with him
stop denying the obvious

Maybe you're fucking ugly and he feels disgusted by your mere presence.

Perhaps he thinks of you as a friend. And he's not a huge fan of turning a friendship that direction.

Then why did you ask him that question?
He knows if he said "yes", you'd reject him and he'd lose his friend

Ok, so do you like him or not?

just give him a chance.

had guy friend like this I was crazy about, like talked about him all the time at home and with friends and everyone made fun of us like we were married (including his mom) and he still did nothing and it killed me. So after a year I finally accepted a date with another guy I liked a little but didn't LIKE and let him kiss me but yuck and just got really depressed.

My friend wouldn't talk to me. He avoided me and even when I went to his house his mother was a bitch to me when she answered the door.

guys either want to fuck you, or love you
he loved you
you didn't recognise that
now it's lost

I'm no mind reader and countless times so frustrated with his inaction I swore not to jump every time he wanted me to go somewhere with him.

I'm so done and regret all the chances with other guys I let pass in hopes he wanted me.

Now he's acting all hurt and stuff and I heard from my cousin he asked her to go somewhere with him that we always would go. He barely knows her and she declined.

This.
The guy didn't do anything though.

did you try making a move?
I'm the guy that never makes a move

So let it go, he clearly didn't instantiate anything, and from your posts it sounds like you didn't try to make the first move either.

You both fucked up and deserve to feel shitty.

No, but we held hands plenty or hugged. I don't see though why an acknowledgement I was more than a friend enough to start without "making a move" Like the guy I did go on a date with kissed me and I know he kinda liked me and didn't need him to try to know.

I've never nor do I plan on being the kind of girl to jump a guy I like.

How did I fuck up? I didn't ask his cousin out, he asked mine.

Try to see it from his perspective. He may very well not be "the kind of guy that jumps a girl he likes".

I can understand if you're upset by him not giving you propper aknowledgement of his feelings, but he's just as much entitled to feeling pissy about the situation.

>obviously love eachother
>be too proud to talk about it
you realize both of you like eachother, go talk to them..

You could have had it all, you could have kept what was special, but you threw it away in a moment of haste. Now you will die alone.

>you could have had it all

Not her, but she could have had a loser?