Itt: ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 4GJFyHn_d.jpg (449x381, 10K)

Can Superman outrun the Flash?

Attached: s224.png (576x432, 363K)

No, superman can only reach lightspeed iirc whereas speedsters can go faster

>be me, mentally unwell
>Be in relationship with mentally stable dude
>Getting more and more insecure about mental instability, stressing about bothering him with it
>Talk to others about it but not him
This isn't going to work, is it? I really like him but can people be happy in relationships with someone who's so much more a downer than you?

How the fuck do i lower my standards when it comes to dating?Not just talking about looks

>can people be happy with unhappiness?
Yep.

i met her at church
i've been sitting next to her every sunday for the last few months
she's really hot for being 48
rumors are starting to spread about the two of us
she's married. she invited me to a cookout at her house last sunday and she spent the whole time winking at me and hugging me and touching me, all with her husband standing right next to us; he doesn't seem to care

lmao it is going to work, but you have to understand that mentally unstable guys are desperate for love and stability aka they need you to be honest and talking behind their backs will make them paranoid and hateful
just talk to him, he'll tell you if he can't take it right now (tell him he should say that)

I'd marry my best friend and do anything necessary to give him the best life he deserves having. I'd be happy like that, I think, even if I'd give up everything, like having my own family and children'l

What is an irresistible trait in a woman while she kisses you?

>What is an irresistible trait in a woman while she kisses you?
she asks to a room filled with kissless virgins

tongue.
that or letting him lead the kiss unless he's bad, then lead him on

So I really like this girl, but she was showing pretty clear signs of disinterest when I met her and talked to her. Do you girls ever change your mind about someone later? Is there any way to impress her or get her to like me?

Be aware of your own shortcomings.
For example, say you are having a fight. Stop yourself from destroying each other and take a break if needed.
A lot of women don't do this and they end up escalating every insignificant thing like it is the end of the world.
Don't be that person.

What do women talk about in locker rooms? What are uncomfortable behaviours comparable to older guys flossing their balls with a towel in men's?

If a girl tells you she is expecting her period soon, and then after acquiring this knowledge you still ask her to go out with you and she says yes, is there still a chance of sex/her genuinely being interested in you, or she just wants a free meal/drinks?

I posted like months ago about this guy from work and I flirting/watching tv together and I was wondering if he liked me.

Well we went on one date, and then things got busy with work (like insanely busy, definitely a valid excuse for not meeting) and we haven't been able to see each other since then. We still watch tv together at night as we're finishing a series up.

I know he's quitting soon as he despises this job and has 0 free time, but I'm just wondering how should I play it from here in the meanwhile? Our show is finishing up now, and I'm not sure if maybe I should ask him if he wants to start up another one. Do you guys think theres still interest on his side, even though there hasn't been any flirting in a while? Like I said I know a big part of it is him being stressed/depressed about our job. I didn't want to push the issue when I know he doesn't even have a second to breathe. He told me before he's not very forward and doesn't make a move unless the girl is really explicit, so I feel like if I want something to happen I may have to initiate it. I'm just not sure when the right time is, or if he's even interested in me anymore?

For the men here, why would you trust a woman's opinion on anything?

My dudes, need some help ASAP. Are you still supposed to wear antiperspirant if you use cologne? If not, then how do you prevent sweat/BO? If yes, then won't the fragrances clash?

Use the stick antipersperant. They don't smell strongly because the particles don't become airborne as much. Just buy a bog standard one in the pharmacy if you don't want it to clash.

And you definitely should wear both. Cologne won't help if you sweat, and the smell of BO + cologne is pretty bad IMO.

What's the fascination with the person you're dating wanting to show off in front of her/his ex? Would that be a red flag in some way?

This girl I'm seeing for awhile now said "I heard my ex is in town" and I was kind of put off by that. First of all, how did she know? the guy didn't live in that town and they had no contact from what I know. Second of all, why is she so determined to run across him "by chance" to show off in front of him? It made me feel uncomfortable. All her previous relationships were with fuck boy types who were either cheating on her or were really toxic people and all break ups ended on bad terms, so I thought I was accepting and understanding of it and maybe she wants to settle down now with a guy like me, but now I'm not so sure if dating her is a good idea.

Personally, I hold no grudges or resent any of the people that I was dating that didn't work out, I'm still friends with some of them in fact and we're casual, I thought that's the healthy approach to it. It never occurred to me to have my date with me to show off to my exes and make them feel like they're missing out on something or whatever, it just feels like she's either wanting to go back with them having them realized what they're missing out on, or she's just shallow and focuses too much on looks and wants to out-do his ex's new girl or something.

Another thing was that I knew one of her recent exes and I know what girl he's seeing. She asked me if she's an "upgrade" compared to her. I said "no" but in my head I thought that she thinks looks are that important. Personally I don't care that much about looks, as long as the girl is attractive to me and has a cool personality I'm down, it never really occurred to me that I could be downgrading because my new girl is less good looking.

Am I doing the right thing dating a girl like this? She's nice and everything, just the focus on appearances and the ex thing worry me. What if one day I'm not as ok looking as I am now?

>tl;dr Is it off-putting if a guy told you he has no social media?

I’m 25 M grad student and an introvert by all definitions.

After class I was sitting at my desk talking with the professor about something I didn’t quite understand from his lecture. A classmate came up and was kind of listening in/watching us so I wrapped it up figuring she needed to talk to our professor. Instead she continued the conversation with me on what I was talking to the professor about. Eventually our conversation drifted and we started talking about other stuff places we like to go eat, music etc. During our entire conversation she is making it pretty clear she is attracted to me she’s touching me, smiling a lot, twirling her hair, and making heavy eye contact. After about 20 minutes of conversation she says she has to go and asks if I have twitter or instagram I say no she says ok then I will just look you up on face book I say I actually don’t have a face book either . Here’s where it gets weird, soon as I said that her entire demeanor changed. She looked up from her phone for a split second and kind of gave me this face scrunched wtf look then quickly looked back down like she didn't mean to make it so obvious. I feel like i still should have asked her for her number but that look threw me off my game and instead I mumbled something like I will still see you in class though to which she replied ok see you and left.

Next class I’m probably still going to ask her for her number and see if she wants to get coffee or something. I think the last time I had a girlfriend was almost 10 years ago when I was in H.S so I’m not really sure how integral social media is to dating now a days.

Attached: TIMESAND_cutie.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Genuinely happy or just putting up with it tho?

He's stable, I'm not

I'm trying to do so, thank you

If the guy is anything like me (and from what you described, he might be), then if a girl just got somewhat physical with me (holding onto my arm, head on my shoulder, hugging etc) I would let her, and not really feel uncomfortable. It'll let me know that if she does it, I can do it too and it won't be awkward.
Another thing is being very open and honest when talking, this way, based on our previous conversations, I know what reaction to expect should I bring something weird up. So establish that and if he's comfortable, it'll be easy for you two to talk about relationships.

I also don't really just forget my feelings for a person, even if we're not in touch for awhile. Sometimes I'm busy, sometimes I've too much on my mind to figure out to be going out of my way to message or go and talk to the person I'm interested in/is interested in me.

I only ever flirt when the time is right and the environment allows me to be myself. I could go a day flirting with a girl once I know she's comfortable and ok with it, then if things get in the way, I may not be flirty for a week, then when things are normal again I might show signs of affection and flirt or something.

There's no easy way to tell what to do in your situation without knowing you guys and how things are between you two. If it feels right, then do it, if not then talk to him, but gauge his reaction based on similar topics first I would say. That's how I function anyway, he might be different. Hope that helps in any way.

I dont.

Not a girl, but once I asked this girl out, was pretty beta at the time so I was awkward and nervous. She rejected me in the worst and most awkward way possible. But instead of being a beta at that point I decided to just play it cool and see her reaction, so I didn't make a big deal out of her rejecting me and she seemed to like that. She would later message me on social media and eventually I lost all interest in her and started working on my confidence. By the end of the year I was more confident around girls and didn't really seem desperate to get laid or go out with a girl.
That same girl then was hitting on me this time, she grabbed me from behind at this club, then she messed around with my hair and pretty much demanded I dance with her and we all know where that leads. I actually rejected her at that point because I wasn't interested anymore and got to know her better as a person and realized we weren't a good match.

So yes, it does happen but not if you try to suck up to her. It'll only work once you focus on yourself, be a better you, and don't put pussy on the pedestal, this way you'll somehow attract women that previously didn't want you. See, women sense desperation and the fact you're attracted to them, that's a huge turn off, so play it cool and just be yourself and act friendly around the girl, maybe she'll come around, maybe not, but if you don't focus on getting her, then that shouldn't really matter at that point.

How do I tell a girl(from tinder) that she must shave(her pussy, nipples, and arms) if we are to have sex again?

I love how no one is answering each other's questions

Attached: 1545670153557.jpg (236x314, 18K)

Talk about fetishes, since its a tinder girl she most likely won't mind talking about it. Tell her that your fetish is a clean shaven girl. Hint at it and don't say anything about her not being like that. Next time you see her you should be pleasantly surprised. If not, then she didn't want to do it and there's no convincing her without sounding like an asshole and her finding someone else to fuck.

I've answered like 4 just now, trying to get the ball rolling. People usually come around later tho, that's where replies will keep rolling in. Now people mostly just leave messages and come back to them later I would assume.

I posted this on /qa/ forgetting that these threads are a thing;

Do women ever approach men? Answer for yourself if you're a woman. (If you're a trap/tranny/CD/etc you're a dude and I don't care about your answer)

I've been approached by girls back before I was even in high school. Now I'm 25 and I think a woman hasn't approached since all those years. I've been making the first move for the most part. And for the most part that's been a bad experience.

For the past year I haven't even tried, I've been happier just not worrying about making that effort. I've realized that I'm way happier if I just enjoy women like pretty flowers or birds and look at them and then proceed with my day.

I am a little bit curious, do most women just not approach men? I'm not planning on going out and focusing on picking up any one girl any time soon so if one was interested in me then jeez I'd sure hope she'd say something or it'd be like waving to a blind guy.

Also, why? Do they weigh risk factors like I do as a male? When I approach women I worry a lot about things like getting in trouble for approaching a stranger for personal reasons, not being direct enough and being misunderstood, and the regular humiliation of being rejected. Just those three possibilities are enough for me not to try.

What are your standards now?

Sorry not a woman but in my experience that's something you can mention up front and it's ok. Just mention, better before sex, hey are you shaved? Bushes really turn me off.

I always politely request that they shave the back. I don't care if they have armpit hair a slight mustache a bush and hairy legs, I can't fuck a girl with a asscrack mohawk

First ask yourself if your standards are justified. If its something very specific and you never saw that in a person before, like its something you made up, then that's an unreasonable standard. If its something you feel like you truly deserve, then its ok. Don't lower your standards because you're a lazy fuck that doesn't want to self improve in order to obtain what you deserve, its the easy way out and you won't be happy in the long run, just temporarily because you seek something now, without having to work for it so you're willing to lower your standards as long as it means not putting in the work and meeting someone that doesn't put in the work either. In that case, good luck living a life with no end goals, no purpose and compromised happiness

If she does it right. Move both your lips, actively engaged in moving them against my lips, use a little force maybe bite a little.
Technique more than anything I suppose.

If you can't do that then just god damn grab him the way we grab you girls when we kiss. Squeeze his dick put your hands on him just touch him it's easy.

You don't need trust in order to listen to one's opinion and take it into consideration.

Enthusiasm.
Show me how you want it, and how you savor it.

mentally unwell? as in what way?
if its something you can suppress while arguing with your guy and you can work on it in your head during the course of the relationship then things might be well.

If its something you need to be alone for and for a long period of time, then you'll be making it hard for him to be with you and you'll only be fueling your anxiety which will prevent you from fully dealing with your issues and you'll compromise either half way or at the start.

Remember, do not pretend you don't have a problem and just stop yourself every time from causing issues. Deal with the issue, re-wire yourself in that sense. I've witnessed a lot of friends promising their girls they're going to change, but they only put on a pleasant persona for a few weeks, giving an illusion of change, but when shit hits the fan, the old them is showing up and the promise of change goes out the window in that moment.

Can women please explain to me why do they pretend to be interested and act chatty and set up a date only to never respond again on the day of the date?

not a girl, but I dated a girl with no social media before and I actually liked it. There are no real benefits to being on it really, do you want to compare yourself to other people you have added on social media and get depressed over it? do you want half of your life to be spent on your phone getting "likes" and comments on a picture you took 3 years ago?

Just tell her you have no interest in it, but don't be judgmental or she'll think you resent her for using it herself.

I'm not judgmental at all. I've literally never used any form of social media. But my friends tell me it's virtually impossible to get a date without one these days. How true is that?

Just say that you enjoyed it but if she wants to do it again, she'll need to shave. Be prepared for her being unwilling to do so.

>Do women ever approach men?
Yeah, I've done it a couple of times.
>Also, why?
Because I realised I was interested in them and wanted to take things further
>Do they weigh risk factors like I do as a male?
Yep, altho from your stresses it sounds like you cold approach so my risk factors are entirely different aside from rejection.

Never done that, couldn't comment. Sounds like nerves or they found someone else and chickenshitted out of telling you.

A lot of girls like to message instead of talking on the phone or giving guys they like their phone numbers. With more awkward girls, it usually comes later once you see them for awhile and they feel comfortable with you having their number. A lot of girls prefer messaging to get to know the guy first instead of talking in real life. Girls also use social media to stalk their crushes and see if they're single so its easier for them instead of having to find out verbally if you're with someone.

Social media removes a lot of anxiety to put in in simple terms. Its convenient to have it, otherwise you'll have to chance it and get her number to be able to give her that ability to message, otherwise it might be more difficult but not impossible.

Also a lot of guys that claim to be alpha chads are actually pussies and use messaging as a crutch to be the person the girl might like because over text, you can be witty in a more calculated way, you don't have to reply if you don't feel like it, etc. Its also a convenient way to just send dick pics as a conversation starter. Without social media these things are more difficult, depending on what kind of girl you're after. If she spends half her time on her phone then she might think its odd you're not on social media, like "you don't use it?? everyone uses it?". I get a lot of shit for not using snapchat but I use other social media, girls don't mind the snapchat thing but they share a lot of things on it and would like you to see it too but if you're not on it, they don't mind, but you might feel like you're missing out.

Personally, if I were you, I'd just download messenger on your phone, its just used for messaging online so its handy to have so you don't waste your phone credit for example, but it also allows you to message people without having their phone numbers so its less awkward.

>Sounds like nerves or they found someone else and chickenshitted out of telling you.
Within a day? I mean I got used to girls doing this when we set up a date for longer than 2 days ahead but ffs how is that even possible within one day?

If a girl likes you, she'll put in the time and effort to be relevant in your life. If she doesn't reply or bails on dates with no excuses, then (if its a tinder date) she's either using you as an option to fall back on in case other ones don't work out, OR she might be very anxious and got cold feet. I got a girl like that once, she was all chatty and I know she has a crush on me, and we set a date, she was up for it and the day before she got too nervous and made up some excuse not to go, then she was acting very shy and nervous around me but I talked to her and things were cool after, we went to get ice cream few days later.

If she doesn't give you any reasons for not replying and keeps making excuses and you feel like its not worth your time, the it probably isn't.

Anxious, depressed and autistic.
We've yet to argue so I can't comment on that, but I'm usually good at keeping this shit out of disagreements with others so I hope so.
Its not something I need to be alone for but I don't tend to hang with him when I'm bad because I believe I'm unpleasant to be around (miserable, quiet, mulish). But I also don't know how long recovery will take / if I'll ever be "standard".
I'm definitely not interested in putting in a pleasant mask, but thank you, I'll definitely keep that last bit closer to my heart when dealing with this.

Social media is not required and getting it as a requirement for dating is ludicrous

Well honestly there's been lots of different girls doing this to me for different reasons. There's one which is legitimately busy like hell and makes zero effort into meeting me, despite claiming she wants to and she's interested in me. Then there's a bunch of other girls who are chatty for a day but the next day just stop responding, regardless of whether we set up a date for that day or not. That's seriously rude and it makes me mad because I'm a good guy that makes time for that date.

>how is that even possible within one day?
they've found someone more interesting

How old are you?
Cold approaches are all I have. I work alone and do not use social media. I basically don't have a social life and honestly don't want one.

Most American couples I see are this ugly Frankenstein and Ms Frankenstein matchup of ugliness that no one else would like. That's what I want, I don't want to be the hot couple anymore, I want to be those two ugly people who you would pay NOT to watch have sex.

Anxiety is something you can live with and learn to control over time. I feel like I'm a fairly figured out person and I get anxious in certain settings and around certain people, but with exposure you can get over it, just need to be willing to do so, problems might only come when you're not willing to do it and you get to the point of argument if you're unwilling to do it to get over it. Anxiety isn't something I'd worry about.

>Depression
now, is it a real depression we're talking about? are you diagnosed?
my friend is a drama queen and he claims he has depression but I don't think he really is, he just likes the attention from people because he's upset and "wounded", he might actually get very irritating if you don't play along with his "depression" and that's a very bad habit to have. He also looks for girls that are depressed because they have something in common and he doesn't see it as issue and does nothing to combat his depression so I doubt its real and its just attention seeking.

I've episodes of depression myself, normally during summer but I acknowledge what it is, don't like it and try to do things to get over it, like exercise, socializing, being productive. If you're like that then you shouldn't worry too much and you can make it work in a relationship.

As for autism, unless its actual autism then you shouldn't worry too much, we're all autistic in one way or another. If it is actual autism then I don't really see a way to "cure" it.

Its all manageable if you put in the effort and are determined and don't use any of those mental issues as a crutch to get attention.

Another thing is communication, be able to communicate to your partner when things aren't ok and that you may want some time to distract yourself or whatever, instead of acting cold and not talking about it, you'll make him feel like its him that causes the problems.

For me personally, I only put in as much as I'm getting back. If I'm doing 90% of the work then I feel like I'm chasing them and they are in position of control, so they can be picky with what they want from you and what they don't because they know you'll be around anyways.

When things aren't working out after multiple attempts, I always take a break and try to evaluate my needs and my wants. I realized that I was going after the wrong kind of girls and once I re-evaluated my needs and aimed for better girls for me, I actually became more successful and more likable to women, because I believe that there are certain types for everyone, and once you realize what your type is, then that type will be more responsive to you since its what they also want and what they expect. Girls I used to go after probably expected me to take them home after the first date or send them a dick pic at the start, but I didn't and maybe they lost interest because they realized I'm not what they need or want, because that's what they're also used to.

Girls should also want to be with you, its not like they are down for any guy who tries the hardest or buys them the most things. Genuine attraction is what you're meant to go after, and that is actually much easier than a girl that likes to be chased or doesn't put in the work herself.

I don't know, user. I also got some standards but in the end of the day the only girls that put remotely any effort and interest in me are the broken girls. On the other hand, the busy girl I mentioned is legitimately the best a man can hope for - she cooks, works hard, has a really good degree, is an absolute qt and has a great ass and she's such a goddamn angel when it comes to her personality. All the other girls... well they're just not that interested. I mean I guess they do like my face at first and maybe sorta enjoy my personality but not enough to actually chase after me.

Either way, my main issue comes down to those fucking girls that don't even go for the first date with me. Like man, why even promise it if you're not gonna make it? I wish they'd value my time. Seriously I came to the point where I schedule multiple dates at the same exact time and I end up meeting none of those girls because they're so flakey. I really wonder if it used to be like this before tinder times but I highly doubt it.

I'm genuinely not the type that just fucks and forgets. I want a girlfriend, not a whore for a night.

Also considering you're the only female that's answered and you say you've only done it twice, you should probably answer the actual question of why DON'T they do it

Girls, How should I interpret this?

>Mutual crush/emotionally cheating with a girl at work (she has a bf).
>A while back she wanted to meet my family and later ended up meeting most of them during a chance encounter.
>At work mentions liking a high end clothing store in my city where my sister works, who she didn't meet
>I say that she works there and gets crazy discount and that I might be able to get her cheap deals
>She says that "We are basically sisters already"

How do you read this?

I said this before, but this isn't the right place to ask for this as many girls on here don't have social media.
I don't have any, I obviously wouldn't mind a guy with no social media.

Approach as in cold approach dude on the street, no.
Approach as in start conversation if we have a reason to talk because we're doing the same activity and I think you're cute, yes, all the time.

>Approach as in start conversation if we have a reason to talk because we're doing the same activity and I think you're cute, yes, all the time.
>tfw this hasnt ever happened to me

I don't know many girls who do it, I do it because there are few men I find fuckable and interesting so when I meet them I'm not wasting time in stupid little games.
Expose yourself to more activities, and pay more attention to clues.

I was just asking about cold approaches. I don't have a social life or social media or anything like that. I don't even work with other people.

Cold approaches happen much less often than you think. I'm a pretty good looking girl and I've been cold approached maybe 6 times in my life. And always by super creepy dudes.
I get approached whenever I do any activity, but yeah just going to the shop... nope.

Activities such as what? And what clues?

Ffs whenever I approach a girl she always turns out to have a bf...

My options are approach women while at the store, or talk to my customers but I'm mostly just a delivery driver so that would be too risky for me.

So odds are I'm going to be alone for a while. Hm. Ok.

I love how Jow Forums mindset is
>There's this problem
>I guess I'll just never solve it and hope it goes away on its own

Meet more women. Social activities from drinking at the bar to church, from language classes to running groups, from volunteering to acting classes are a dime a dozen.

Read above for some ideas, do whatever you want.

Often guys I approached didn't get I was approaching them, lol. Like my boyfriend.

Girls, what do you think of male feminists?

>Read above for some ideas, do whatever you want.
Well, I do go out for drinks sometimes, did language class and none of it worked out...

This was great, thank you. So when should I say something? After our show ends? Should I wait to see if he proposes we start another?

Or should I wait til he quits?

Was I bitching about it? No. I'm cool with being alone, if I know women don't cold approach then that means it's my choice to be alone, so what?
Complaining would be like bitching about not winning a scratch-off.

Also, the two times I was approached by females were cold approaches. They straight up walked right up to me and said "I think you're cute, can I be your girlfriend?".
Hell I even once had a girl I actually like walk up and she said "Do I turn you on?", God knows what could've happened there but I said no.

So I've won that scratch-off at least three times already. It's definitely highly unlikely that it'll happen again considering there's a consensus that women don't do that and that I'm aware of said consensus. It's alright. Again, I'm cool with it, I got the answer to my question. If anything it's one less thing for me to stress about.

They graduated high school. It's awkward to do shit like that if you're not 14.

Antiperspirant has aluminum in it and gives you cancer
Use deodorant

Shit, now that I think about it I've been approached during Uni by this one girl. She didn't have a bf at the time. Man did I fuck up with my shyness... Then again, she was originally a massive cunt towards me. The sudden change in her attitude towards me has caught me off guard.

Guess so lol. In my head all you had to do was work out, look nice, be nice, go to a bar or something and they'll just come to you. Like fishing hahaha.

Yeah that's what happened with the "Do I turn you on?" girl and that's why I said no.

Well in my case she wasn't so straightforward. She just approached me to chat with me after a lecture. She then approached me to ask about some stupid shit she could easily find out anywhere else or from anyone else some time later. And at the very end of Uni, she stopped me and said she can help me out with taking a pic with the Uni building in the background.

And I actually found her very attractive all that time. I was just too pussy to do anything about it and thought she's just being nice. Kill me, senpai.

Girls:
I was seeing a girl at uni for about 2/3 months and we’re now into our summer holidays. We talked about meeting up in summer before we left.

However, now we have gone away she’s been really hard to get hold of to talk to. We were messaging fine until one day she left my message of asking to meet up on read, BUT then replied really apologetically days later saying she felt really bad about it.

We talked again and then I asked if she was free, she said she wasn’t and so I asked if we could talk about future plans/if we were going to meet up in summer at all, but I’ve had no response since Tuesday.

What is she doing/thinking? I know she’s not seeing someone else or anything like that.

Distance and time kills relationships, user. I'd give up on talking, at least until you can actually see each other. Likely I'd give up at all.

No idea bro, I'm afraid I've never done it. Unless you said something that set her off but you would assumedly be able to tell.

I'm 24. I met people through work or mutual friends, so I already knew them. If you don't have a social life I wouldn't be able to advise, really.
I've only been interested in four people in my life, one of them approached me and the other we basically kinda just mashed faces simultaneously, so a 50% request rate isn't that bad. The reason I didn't ask out the one is because I thought he was gay due to a miscommunication. I wouldn't be able to answer why "women don't ask people out", sorry.

>emotionally cheating
Honestly depends on what you think this is. Her actions in what you've actually described could just be close friendship.
Just as a heads up tho, if a girl cheats on her bf with you, she will also cheat on you.

The term has a knee jerk reaction to bring slimy fuckbois who say that in the desperate hopes something so minimal will get them laid, but the genuine ones are okay. I love bill bailey, for example.
You do need to like feminists to like male ones tho, sounds self explanatory but you'd be surprised.

Ngl user I'd see it as her trying to catch up with everyone and getting back to life like it used to be for a little while. I imagine she's finding it difficult to balance. Was / is it your guys first year at college?

Wtf am I even supposed to snap about? I went frisbee golfing one day this week and grilled out another. I can't imagine someone so bored they want to see a pic of my frolf disc or chicken.

Question for the gorls. Does being approached over social media. ie:snapchat, instagram make you feel more likely to reject said person's attempts. This is in a scenario where you wouldn't see them otherwise.

Attached: boooooood.jpg (275x183, 6K)

No it’s our second but she hasn’t been in a relationship for all of second year. I suppose that could be right, I find her getting back in contact so odd when she then leaves me on read again.

Lol. Who knows user, maybe some deeep autistic ultra instinct shit was going off inside you and saving your life somehow.

Also, I just got an expired You are banned notification for a post I didn't even make, on /s/ and I've never even been there what the fuck? HELLO MODS CHILD PORN METH RECIPE MURDER VICTIM LOCATION CAT IS ON FIRE hi yes hello, what the fuck?

That’s true, I just don’t get why she would say she wants to meet and then a week later not want to meet, I suppose saying you want to meet up is very different to actually doing it

The emotional cheating thing is just what my friends/coworkers have labelled it as, saying that because her current relationship seems to be on its last legs she is getting her positive social interactions from me rather than her actual relationship. I don't know how true that really is though, or if it's really a thing.

You are right though, currently we are still in the realm of friendship with this weird sexual undercurrent that neither of us have actually acted on physically. We get a lot of shit at work from coworkers about it.

But yeah I'm not sure if she was implying that she sees me in a familial way or that she sees me as a potential partner.

If I did not see the person irl anyway, I wouldn't accept their request. If I did see the person irl, it would make me more nervous about it than if they did so face to face but not moreso than text so it's still fine, I guess. I think if I were interested in saying yes, the medium they used to tell me wouldn't much matter.

As the other amon said this might not be the best place to ask since girls here also don't have social media (neither does my boyfriend) HOWEVER, I started hanging out with normies from my uni more often and there's a couple of totally normal people with no Facebook, instagram etc. Nobody really gives a shit. One dude is a total gym bro normie and he just doesn't use social media. Other girl is obsessed with gossiping yet she also doesn't use social media. So there you have it.

Sometimes when I change cell towers I get old bans for someone else too.

If I don't know you at all, I'd ignore you unless we have something big in common (depending on what you post on you ig for example).

Was she in a relationship last year over summer, do you know? It just sounds like she's easily distracted and finds it difficult to balance time and stuff if I'm being honest. If you're honestly bothered about it tho, just tell her. Something like
>Hey I know you're busy but I'm not enjoying the gaps in communication. I get you're busy but I like being able to chat and see you
Just let her know bro, if she doesn't try working on it for you then she's not really worth it anyway.

I mean, I know the whole friendzone meme thing but for me if I view someone as "pretty much family" that does not preclude the concept of attraction. I guess what I'm trying to say is even if she did mean in a familial way, doesn't mean she doesn't see you as a potential partner.

I’d be really surprised if she was with someone from home now cos I have visited her home town and all her friends from there, and it was very obvious we were together and I don’t think she’d risk that if she was seeing someone.

Yeah, I think that’s a good idea, for now I’m going to leave it for a couple of weeks because I don’t want to send too much and to see if she gets back in touch like last time.

But yeah she is easily distracted and bad at managing time, there were several times where we were meant to go on dates and she told me last minute she forgot she’d already made plans, so I think she just doesn’t think about stuff like this

I didn't mean that sorry man, if you're sure she ain't seeing someone else like you said in your op then you know better than I. I mean was she dating someone in uni last year whilst she was home for the summer, because if not then it does explain why she might be overrun if she's not had any practise. Yeah with your second comment, it pretty much confirms it for me. She's just scatterbrained, either you let her know you don't like it or you don't. Don't leave it too long lad, make sure you're happy with things as well, y'know?

how long does it normally take to get over a breakup or getting dumped? it’s been 4 months and i still love him and still cry every day. i’m a girl btw.

My bad I got confused. I don’t think she has much relationship experience at all to be honest, whenever she talks about our relationship she bases it on her friends’. I think you’re right that she doesn’t have the experience and is probably feeling unsure what to do. I think she wants to see me but knows it’s not as simple as it was at uni.

I won’t leave it too long, I’ve got some stuff planned over the next week and a bit but I’ll probably get in touch after that. Cheers mate

It really does depend. Here are some tips to speed up the process;
>Remove everything of theirs from your life
Whether you burn it or place it in a locked box til much later, out of sight is out of mind
>Stop checking up on them
Social media shows the best side of people's lives and after a break up, usually only good stuff is shared irl if they know it'll get back to you. Seeing your ex happy when you're miserable really don't help.
>Concentrate on the bad things (for now)
When you find yourself remembering the good things, make sure to change your thoughts towards things they did that hurt / upset / irritated / frustrated you and be glad you don't have to deal with that any more
>Surround yourself with other people
Friends, family, retards on Jow Forums, talk to other people to get your mind off it and validated as a person now that you're missing that old form
>Get a brand new hobby
Something that is wildly different to anything you did before is good, bonus points if it's something you couldn't do because they didn't like it / thought it was expensive / were uninterested in
Do not, under any circumstance, rebound. It will make you feel much, much worse in the long run for somewhat of a fix now.

No bother bro, it sounds like you guys are solid just need to brush up on your communicating. Glhf.

Yeah, I’m just worried she’s had enough of the relationship but I like your idea of getting in touch because I wouldn’t want to stop talking to her even if we don’t meet up cos I’d like to see her next year at uni.

Anyone else have thoughts?

alright, thanks my guy.