A question for femanons: do you find gigachad attractive? Pic related

A question for femanons: do you find gigachad attractive? Pic related.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

He looks like a robot and i‘m not attracted to machines, so no. He also looks like a massive egocentric asshole who takes himself way too serious, so also no.

oh look. it's this thread again.

What about this guy?

Attached: 1554761069267.jpg (712x1736, 200K)

He looks like he's hungry for a green card and food that isn't covered in feces.

Also a hard pass. He looks like the refugees in my town.

Ew, no. Jeez that’s a freak of nature.

Girls say no but if they saw this guy on the street they'd be creaming themselves

No. You're projecting your own feelings about gigachad.

Women are liars bois

Women want healthy men with a good social position and financial stability and perhaps abundance, any other than that they are lying. Remember that women are irrational

You're claiming to reject Chad to seem like a special snowflake, or preemptively protecting your ego because you know you wouldn't be able to keep him.

lol no. Why would I want a dude who spends all his time in the gym for literally no aesthetic gain? I'll call him if I need furniture moved or yard work done. That's it.

You're gay for Chad, admit it. No woman would find that thing attractive.

Not really.
Even less so now that I know it's some sort of elaborate russian photoshop meme that popped up during the "virtual social media personal" era.

coping trannies

coping closeted homosexual

Nothing wrong with being gay for chad. But none of my girlfriends are attracted to bodies like that. I know I'm not.

>no women are attracted to muscular guys
Great insight from XOXO princess#8562 of the discord "HRT with friends

>closeted homosexual incel who has not spoken to a girl in years thinks he knows what women like

Muscle is okay but obsessive muscle is a turn off for most girls

Is all about the looks, bro.

Attached: 53494074_300520983973087_7185783017188203191_n.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

I bet gigachad would have more hair products and grooming supplies on his bathroom counter than I do. He probably spends way too much time looking at himself to look at me, so no. I'll pass.

>dumb sweaty fujo who doesn't go outside thinks she knows what women want

I guess that's why all bodybuilders are single

Literal logical fallacy but whatever.
Okay, get fit, get fucking super bulky and then proceed to shit your pants when you realise that working out won't actually do shit to your confidence because you're such a pathetic faggot that you think women only like mr. Olympia looking fags. You don't know how to talk to women and that's why you think that getting a super massive body will help you get laid. Get some friends in real life for fucks sake

Bodybuilders aren't single, they have boyfriends.

Shut up fujo

Nice gay shaming

lol get fucked virgin faggot u hurt cuz I hit the nail on the fucking coffin I am 100 percent infallable
Next to you I am a literal god

Do people understand this guy is not real and he's supposed to be a meme?
He's not attractive. He has exaggerated masculine features, he's not what most women would look for in a guy. He looks like a soldier toy IRL.

lifelong mistery

He perfectly proves that incels are closeted homos. No girl finds him attractive while incels drool at his picture.

Why do you pretend calling an incel gay is an insult? That's not very progressive of you