Does anyone of you want to live with a good looking 21 year old girl willing to have sex...

Does anyone of you want to live with a good looking 21 year old girl willing to have sex? I'm bored as shit and about to kill myself. I swear I'm not crazy I'm actually well mannered and submissive, I'm just not enjoying life.

Attached: untitled.png (700x460, 692K)

I dont see why not

I'm not that interested in casual sex but it could be interesting

Shoring yourself out isn't gonna make things better

Fuck yes let’s go

I have an open position for a live-in maid with benefits. You will get decent hours and a good allowance.

i'm gonna accept whoever because i'm just really tired and i see a lot of people here who live alone and would like a girlfriend and i want a boyfriend too
but it would be nice if someone was genuinely caring and nice

and i'm not talking about casual sex i'm in for the affection i'm really just tired of being miserable and would like a guy to take care of me that's all

Amara is that you?

don't know who's that

how old are you?

if by take care of you, you mean anything but i want someone to relieve me of the burden of my independence so i can act like a child, and they don't want a co-equal relationship for themselves in the process, then yes I'm sure you could find some asshole willing to do this.

expect to be the side-chick, though..

Independence makes me want to die. period. i don't make the rules for what i need

Older than you probably. In my 30s. Approximate location?

Someone I used to know who would do something like this

Considering you probably don't live in my shitty area of California, no

>F L O R I D A
>L
>O
>R
>I
>D
>A

where are you at?

What city? My gf and I are looking for a live in maid/sex slave.

I'm European and english is not my first language so i suppose I'm far from any of you.

post pics

>B A R I
>A
>R
>I

Central Europe here. I can fly you over to interview you for the live-in maid sex toy position. And by interview I mean sex.

Attached: 1559077045282.jpg (624x628, 37K)

post pics I'm 29 and come from a wealthy family in America. Since I'm not likely to ever meet a woman on my own if you let me knock you up a few times you can stay at my place, I live in one of my parents' houses.