Is it okay to be with a girl if I know she has been a slut in the past, but I genuinely love her?

Is it okay to be with a girl if I know she has been a slut in the past, but I genuinely love her?

Attached: 1559044310744.png (720x780, 443K)

Its only as okay as you feel it is.

If her past really bothers you, doesn't jive with your morals, you can see that she's still got that personality in her etc whatever, maybe you should back away.

Why you asking us? Do it if you want

congrats you're her dead end after she burned out all her other options

remember shes still a slut on the inside*

*literally and figuratively

I will NEVER EVER date or marry a non Virgin. If a girl has ever received some other guys dick she is NOT AN OPTION for me. I am not going to let a kike convince me otherwise

Attached: 8B35A271-F549-4964-84CF-F2E5860A34F0.png (1000x1000, 137K)

>I will NEVER EVER date
yeah we know, dumb frogposter

Keep projecting

well you will also never ever marry or date then, good luck

I have dated plenty of pure virgin qts
they're not that hard to find

So that makes you equally a virgin.

What a fucking loser

Dude, it's for you to decide. If it's okay with you, then it's okay. If it's not, then it's not. Why the hell are you asking strangers about your own preferences?

Attached: 1410115876204.jpg (218x232, 21K)

Depends, If she's still currently a slut I wouldn't get too attached, and I assume you would know if youve fucked her. But generally sluttiness does have a cap with some girls and you may be the one she settles with.

The thing with sluts ive noticed is that it's a constant game of keeping them entertained and if you feel like its that way, then I would just enjoy the fuckin until she gets bored and moves on. It's a win either way in my book.

Attached: D3WO0f-UcAATHBs.jpg (500x615, 39K)

Take some English classes

yeah because your deflowering them
fuck off and die chad

Attached: hatred-cop-killing.jpg (634x356, 57K)

Take some statistics classes

You know, it aint a crime, so I think its ok. All women need love.

you need to ensure she suffers for her behavior. She knew that the man she would marry would suffer for what she was doing.

Yeah, because you’re probably ver experienced.

Do whatever you want and grow enough confidence not to ask strangers on the internet.

You should only ever be with a woman you love, never one you respect. Loving a woman correctly means understanding that she doesn't deserve your love, because she won't respect you if you think she does, and if she doesn't respect you she will not love you.

Or her conclusion after years of research. "This is what actually works. "
When I pick a wife, that's what I want to say to her. All of the bullshit in my life, all the rejections and heartbreaks, make perfect sense, because they were leading me to the right person and teaching me what I had to do to keep her.

Once a slut, always a slut

just don't be surprised when she ends up sucking off your entire circle of friends

you don't want a slut for a wife
she's absorbed too many different mens dna through her whoring
your kids will end up being genetic chimeras from the sperm left over from other men, then won't even look like you

>You should only ever be with a woman you love, never one you respect
what

>years of research
Wrong. You're talking about 'field testing' and like cars, I'd expect the one that's been test driven like the town bicycle to be cheaper.

Research would involve a lot less being a slut and a lot more books.

What constitutes a slut

I've been with girls with counts of 2 and 4, is that bad?

Yeah, looking down at someone is a great start for a relationship.

>I learned how to be great at sex from books

Yeah, but if it's a Maserati and 4 people test drove it without appreciating it, it's still a good car.
Do you drive a brand new car, never test driven?

I'd date a non virgin girl but I wouldn't marry her if she was my first, it would feel unfair for her to have had many partners while I'd only had her, and I would probably resent her for it in the long run. That wouldn't be very fair to her and not really the basis for a healthy relationship.

So I would need a few different partners before being ready to settle down with a non-virgin girl. I don't think it's an unreasonable position to have, given the circumstances.

only the alphiest of alphas legitimately don't care about the N count, don't pretend it doesn't bother you

was in same sit, girl was mentally phucked, don't waste time user, and don't let them waste yours

I feel this is a healthy way of looking ar it

Based and Redpilled. The roasties are SEETHING right now.

Always Loling at the virgins who have convinced themselves that never having sex was on purpose this whole time.

Attached: 1518317059944.jpg (500x273, 34K)

Depends: if just nymphomaniac then congrats cuz fun wife, but if used sex to escape from issues then HELL TO ABSOLUTE FUCK NO!

If she's not that way anymore then it should all be fine

for me, i'm 21 and never date a girl, at this point I really don't care every girl at this age has dated at least 3 different guys in the past if I don't want to be alone I have to accept what I can get no matter if they banged a couple guys or hundreds

This. If you haven't found a non slut out of high school, give up on that idea. Every girl has sex by the time she leaves college. You're lying to yourself if you deny this. It's not a big deal, but "le pure virgin girl" meme is a dead christcuck meme that no longer is valid in the current cultural climate.

>I'd date a non virgin girl but I wouldn't marry her if she was my first, it would feel unfair for her to have had many partners while I'd only had her, and I would probably resent her for it in the long run. That wouldn't be very fair to her and not really the basis for a healthy relationship.
Literally this. If I was an experienced guy I wouldn't mind marrying an experienced girl, but I'm never going to marry a girl who's my first if she isn't mine too.

Lol, then you're never getting married unless you kidnap some teen girl or go to the 3rd world. Every girl has sex by the end of college, most in high school.

Oh yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
All those gangbangs, all those creampies, all those BBCs stretching her holes, all those spitroasts, daddy issues, abandonment issues and mental illnesses.
Yeah, they all make sense when you've developed the right mindset to become a motherfucking doormat for a used up whore.

I wonder if you taste all the cocks that stretched her out when you go down on her.

Yeah no shit? I'm not sure what your point was.

You've got some sad experiences with women, then.
t. popped my gf's cherry

probably not

I'm going to pretend you're not a woman posting this. Have all men become so neutered that the thought of not wanting to marry a non virgin is so wrong that you attack people for it. Have you literally become brainwashed or become feminine yourselves?

Don't marry, or accept a liar into your life.

Just saying gotta sleep around a bit before you settle with a girl.

DELET THIS IMUGE

Define "slut"

if you yourself are a virgin too, nothing wrong with it, commendable even
if you're not, you're just a retard