I hate women, I heavily dislike them, and before you say it, I can be considered both incel and volcel, and I'm not gay

I hate women, I heavily dislike them, and before you say it, I can be considered both incel and volcel, and I'm not gay.
I just dislike them, their everything, voices, shape, looks, they are alien.
I also dislike sexuality or can get annoyed by a group of people, I focus on their voice or movements, they are revolting.
So what do you think Jow Forums if I had an interest on fixing this, what should I do? Alternatively, if I wanted to push people away, how to proceed?
The form, shape point goes for everyone, sometimes I just happen to be on that mood.

Attached: 52016892_629178370851617_923365412338492416_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

>So what do you think Jow Forums if I had an interest on fixing this, what should I do?
See a therapist.

Oh as if those worked, last time I was here and desired to wear a mask, I was told the same.
In truth, I don't know if I want to fix it? Why should I? My experiences have been negative and I've grown to see that mankind is corrupt and mean.
I've been treated badly before, others will do the same in the future, not all, but some.

Attached: 47691856_321024592087465_2956233699832628520_n.jpg (1080x809, 120K)

ok so you don’t want advice

so wat r u doing here

I want to know the why, if someone has a valid reason for why? What can I actually gain from it? From them?
But you do type like a woman, sickening.

Women are the best

Why though?

Get off the internet and video games.
Get a hobby or a job.
You’ll learn that people are just as interesting and layered as you (even women) and you’ll gain compassion for your fellow humans.
That won’t happen if you take the easy road and decide to reject everyone and be an asshole your entire life.
It’s not too late bro.

If you don't want to deal with women, then don't. No one cares.

Cool then, I'll try some of those things, I don't think it will work out just fine but whatever.
Silence you fucking whore.
You really are a woman with that post, classic female, your kind is always doing that shit you know, your post reeks of female.

I dont think feelings can be right or wrong, only how we react/express them.

So if you dont like gurlz, thats you. Be honest about it and just find a decent (dont go slapping random bitch*s, for example) way to go about it.

Also try not to box yourself (like, incel or whatever labelling). Those boxes carry ideas that may shape you into sonething you're not. You may use them to help others get an idea of who/what you are, but never for a moment let them settle as definers of you, in your head.

Just be you and let reality show you what's there to be seen. Maybe you just haven't found the good one($), maybe you dont like them period. Which ever it is (could he a million others), let reality show it to you as you go about your way as best as you can.

>You may use them to help others get an idea of who/what you are, but never for a moment let them settle as definers of you, in your head.
Nice way to say it, thanks user.

Calm down Kenji

Who?
>Female hands wrote this post

Attached: 47691357_278822809652969_394642830422192495_n.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Don't bother with women, especially romantically. There is nothing to gain from it, it's pure dumb luck that 99% of the time will result in absolutely nothing. It's pretty much just a distraction and casual sex is a meme. I've tried, I've pursued women and making myself more attractive for years and went out on dates and got nothing out of it except my time wasted and my soul sapped away. It's a joke. Focus on wealth.

>Bitches for no reason
>Wants to talk down to others
>Desperate need for everyone's attention.

Yeah, it's everyone else that sounds like a woman. Neck yourself cunt.

You, you speak truth, I too, believe the same thing, relationships are a waste. Even more, with wealth I can humiliate females.
Sure roastie, piss off.

You're not fooling anyone you twat. Fuck off back to the kitchen.

I'm not a female but I'll get revenge on them. Fuck females and fuck stacy.

you dont like them and you find them alien precisely because you have almost no contact with them or at least no possitive contact, it only makes sense

You are basically in a position to make a choice, be like that image of old stubborn people who are stuck in their ways and refuse to explore/challenge themselves with new ideas and things in life, or try to discover and learn more about women and perhaps you ll actually end up appreciating/liking them in some way down the line

Its really all down to you decided what kind of person you want to be and what kind of life you want to live. Theres no argument that if you just do what you are sure of and comfortable with - you ll live an easier life, but is that all that you want from your short existence?

There's a few reasons but it boils down to you're going to miss out on a lot of life if you write off half of the entire human population because of your beliefs.

If you're interested in fixing it then either go to therapy or just start befriending women.

Social interaction is an exchange, I've always been an outcast, in some I started it, in others well they rejected me. So I have no positive contact.
I could change and try when it comes to them but it's a social exchange in which I'm not the type of guy that holds the advantage, I'm not a Chad, and I know how the game works.

Attached: 27894452_207600786647485_8812258475951259648_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

To the ones who tell me to fix it, you're right in a way, it leads to a "healthier" view on life, but I know for a fact that it won't be easy, and it won't be rewarding, I'll consider it.

>So what do you think Jow Forums if I had an interest on fixing this, what should I do?

Your words OP. Kinda bullshit to say that now you'll consider it as if we made some kind of change in you, since you initially made the thread asking how to fix it. If you're gonna post bait at least get your story straight.

I wasn't that serious about fixing it at the start of the thread.

But the way I see it, females are still evil cunts, so fuck them and fuck you.

Out of curiosity, would you be willing to detail one such way a woman has wronged you? Or is it just a general animosity that comes from no place in particular?

Attached: 1554429697124.gif (275x225, 133K)

I hate them too. I think they are unfit to be in any sort of advisory or leadership position and should keep their mouths shut in the presence of men.

By mocking me in many different ways, mostly high school, and if one, two, three, etc. of them did it, all can and will do it.
Correct.

>I just dislike them, their everything, voices, shape, looks, they are alien.

It seems you make assumptions, about almost everyone, based upon no real information. Are you sure you're not just hateful to people because you think you understand them? Is it a superiority complex? Sexual activity is how humanity, and even the majority of the Kingdom Animalia, survives after all. Do people more successful than you in that aspect make you spiteful?

No, I'm just uncomfortable with sexuality.

>I'm just uncomfortable with sexuality.

Then expose yourself to it until you're not.

I'm not a Chad.

Uh Are you asking for advice? My advice is to just pay them to have sex with you and leave. No one said you had to like women (I dont either) but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop socializing with them and getting intuned with their emotions for sex or just straight up pay them 300 dollars to hangout

That's probably what I'm going to do, the usual way is not worth it.

You need to get out more OP, a lot more. The fact you hate people you don't know tells me you're basing your entire reality on shit you read on the internet. Get out and stop judging everyone with generalizations you see online, a lot of people in the world are living their own lives and the only things they do are working to make a living. Not everyone makes it to the top, not everyone believes the same things so it doesn't matter where you stand on the social ladder, chances are there are a lot of miserable people out there.

Your autism has been formally diagnosed, right?

Here's a bomb for you OP. Just learned it the other day myself (at 29 but whatever). Ready? This is massive.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling a certain way about something.

Hate, Love, Greed, ... be true to yourself and dont automatically assume hating women is "wrong" or "bad". I find women generally insufferable and treat them like sexual objects. Makes life way easier.

Dont listen to him OP, you dont wanna deal with the emotional stress of women, believe me man they're emotional rolocosters that are work to deal with! Just pay them for sex

if you’re asking “why associate with women”— they’re people. why associate with anyone?

do you get positive things from interacting within other human beings? real question.

Women are only fun to hang with for 2 weeks, after that comes the problems!

I don't think I have autism, what makes you ask?
That's pretty good
"Just pay for it" user makes a bit more sense on the dating aspect

Mostly the way you type. And this:
>I also dislike sexuality or can get annoyed by a group of people, I focus on their voice or movements, they are revolting.

that seems arbitrary to me? but i have good female friends and i’ve been in a relationship for three years. i feel I get a lot of benefits from all of that.

my experience may not match yours, but it’s really all i have to offer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The way I type? Curious, but it's just something that happens to me in social enviroments

>i feel I get a lot of benefits from all of that.

like what

they're fucktoys that were treated like domesticated house pets for thousands of years, womens rights are a 20th century post wwii invention, it is foolish to assume their psychology has meaningfully changed in that time from years of natural selection

It sounds like you might be suffering some kind of pathology or mental condition.
You should seek professional help.

Seriously.

well, my gf is an accomplished scientific researcher in a field I’m unfamiliar with. so she teaches me a lot of things, and is good at expanding my horizons and pushing me to be more focused and productive

among my friends number artists, musicians, more corporate types, etc. so I learned things from all of them, and they from me, and we support each other

these are true of my guy friends too; just answering the question etc

I mean I get the argument, but thinking that reductively would require me to overlook a lot of evidence and experience (see above, plus all the music by female artists i enjoy, books by female writers, etc.)

Why are you posting pictures of beautiful women if you hate their body shape and looks?

>so she teaches me a lot of things, and is good at expanding my horizons and pushing me to be more focused and productive

that's it?

I don't find her attractive but her pictures made were eye catching, that's reason behind her being the pic on the OP.

well, there’s lots more— that’s just an example

still, i see that as a pretty good set of reasons to spend time with someone. no?

I really feel that this site is fucking retarded. "Fucktoys", "pay them"? Just fucking dont. If you hate women then hate em, just go out for some drinks and get loose.

Attached: 10E12DBA-9D52-4E7F-9F63-FB9A6F740778.jpg (1175x766, 105K)

I think you are already doing it, out of curiosity OP when you are in public or trying to relax do you often hear women in the distance mocking or making fun of you but rarely see them?

>XD le normies are good people haha I'm from reddit
This board needs to be nuked asap, fuck all these damn redditors and braindead normies that infested it

Says the underaged faggot who found this site last year.

shut the fuck up, wow what and ''advice'' you gave to the op, he never thought of something like that, you're a genius

Ok, then continue to be mentally ill. I don't know what you want us to say.

Gays are ruining this site, just look at OP.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling a certain way about something.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.

Its possible you won't be able to view them in a conventionally respectful way and that really doesn't matter. The anger and need to post about it here means you have some cognitive dissonance about it. therapy is supposed to unravel that. There is some apparent need you have from them, most likely sex, but your personality repulses them, which isn't hard to imagine when you said you hate the entire gender. Still, that's all well and fine. The issue is this unhappiness you feel as a result of the situation. to cure that cognitive dissonance you can view them in a way that you don't hate them and work through a way to do so. Or you can simply disengage from them, and pay for sex through call girls. Why invest the energy in looking down on them? Act like a vol-cel who buys sex on occasion and leave it all at that so you can pursue other interests.

demonstrate how he's wrong unless you want to invoke objective morality.

You're fucking abnormal, seek therapy before you shoot up a place or something, freak.

faggot

as a guy, i can definitely tell you its a problem with you, and yes you should fix it because it is an unhealthy mindset that keeps you from enjoying life more

it seems like you had something in your childhood that relates to negative contact with females, maybe your mom, something that develop early and snowballed into the resentment you feel today

there are ways to deal with this yourself but id say just go to a therapist

>there are ways to deal with this yourself but id say just go to a therapist
It didn't work for him before, why would it now? The issue most certainly lies with him, but is it a problem?

Hmm, honestly, I think it's THEORETICALLY possible for a woman to not have a repulsive mind, but rarely happens in practice.

Women probably hate you too, OP. You get what you give in this world and if you're giving off angry incel autistic vibes, there's a good chance you're NOT going to get smiles and inviting conversation from the women you're directing your anger at. Go figure, right? Strange how the world works.

If you were to try to be nice, I bet you'd get nicer responses.

Fake news. The 99% give and the 1% get.

See a therapist

Who are those 99% and 1%?

I have no idea how that response is even relevant. You must be one of those people who hear something and your brain translates it into something completely different. Have you ever been to a doctor about bi-polar disorder?

Being nice doesn't mean shit to women. Why should I be nice to them? They only care about a certain type of guy.