Get it off your chest

I didn’t find one in the catalog, so I figured I’d make one.
What’s bothering you, user?

Attached: B4C829D7-5EB9-404F-B1EE-8E9175C72F9B.jpg (601x510, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y83x7MgzWOA
youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ohrQCzZsgIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its right there you blind faggot

I'll gain dignity somehow

I want to commit neck rope

I don't need to to be brave or tough or smart to have dignity.

Well, obviously I made this thread mainly for my own self interest, so I’ll make my post.
I’m gonna sound obnoxious and pretentious as hell, it’s not my intention, but there’s also nothing I can do about it right now.
Life feels so boring, uninteresting and predictable to me, I do things not because I enjoy doing them, but because they are the best thing for me to do and it’s the only way I’ll “survive and adapt in society”, as my dad tells me every time. All the things I used to enjoy doing basically turned into an every day routine for me to “have fun” and distract myself a bit. I’m so uninteresting and uninterested in things it actually annoys me, every time I attempt to do new things I might find cool and maybe life changing end up becoming really boring to me and I just eventually throw it away. Even though I still have some friends, I always avoid to talk about other hobbies I do other than the ones we have in common, because whenever I do I sound really uninteresting.
Maybe it’s because I’m just a 19 year old kid who think he’s smarter than everyone else and is going through a phase that’ll probably end later on. In the end, it sounds like it will all be just ‘whatever’ like always.

Fuck my asshole, I’m retarded.

A 5'3 person has a statistically greater chance of making the NBA than I do of having sex with a woman.

Why do some people pretend to be selfless?

That doesn't hurt.

I fucking hate it when normalfags with social lives come to Jow Forums/4channel. I hate knowing that the same people who make my life fucking miserable for all the physical and psychological abuse theyve given me are on this very same website. it makes me want to find them and kill them

Attached: hatred-protagonist.jpg (400x219, 12K)

I JUST WENT TO SLEEP HOLH CRAP

>shoulder hurts
>hips hurt
>spine hurts
>wrist hurts
>I can crack my jaw at will
>I'm disoriented often
Wow, I'm so infirm. Maybe my lack of strength is compensated by my immense intellect.

Attached: tenor_0.png (400x388, 137K)

I had this dream I was being flirty/sexual with you but you chose to cheat instead
WHY?!

Started to develop feelings for this girl, she's tall, beautiful, smart and silly. It started as a crush, then we grew closer as friends. Being with her more only made my feelings stronger. Then I found out she has a bf that is studying abroad. I mog him, but it seems like there is no hope for me, she would never cheat, even if they don't seem that close. Last night we all got super drunk and ended up sleeping together, nothing happened but i started to realize i might actually love her.

Given the whole situation, i feel like i'm digging myself a grave of emotional disappointment, but I dont want to give up. She makes me feel so happy bros, wish I could give her the love i feel.

Attached: sketch-1559967642692.jpg (1440x1446, 82K)

Someone likes you already talk to them and start dates! Don't love an idiot dying martyr!!!

Crying to god you scream out “Why?”
“Stop this already” you just whine
Will you suck it up now? This fate cannot be unwound

Succeeding, succeeding, succeeding, boss-to-be, can’t wait to meet

Fate, dream, and, live and, think and, die on the ground now
They fall so in love then watch it come falling down
Softly he’s snickering, the smiling snake
“How stupid can they be?”

Ah ta-ta-tell me why I can’t get enough
Gotta break it, the shaking hearts that never give up
Haunting their tauntingly inadequate lives
I’m buried in their eyes

Right, it’s living in you, crawling inside?
The power digging deep, able to “meet their eyes”

In this cold as stone, real tragedy, you’d be the queen

Cheers to the years and life you made
Love and your ego slip and snake
Hazy days all around as they come billowing down
Back to page one where this story started really getting gory

“Please, give it back!” you screech and scream
“Stop this already” quite the plea
Oh you think that I care? Well life’s just one fated snare

Welcome to horrible, pitiful, fictional, reality

Ah what a stupid way to live
Try try again you just resist
Wanna turn back the page, reset the actors on stage
Knock knock it down as you’re heaving

Howling, even louder screaming

Ah what an ugly way live!
Don’t even ask me “Why” again
You’re just bleeding with greed, and doing time for the crime
Believing miracles empty, breaking into pieces plenty

“Done with it all! I just don’t care”
Helpless and crying, you sit there

But that’s all I will say, THE END is fading away

Day after, day after, kids of tomorrow
Day after, day after, sunset
Day after, day after, day after, laugh in the haze!

I did something I was afraid of today and I acted like an irritable jerk to the people.
I was "voluntold" to do it this week so I did it. I kinda got through it the last 4 days with an "ok" at best attitude, but today I kinda cracked and I was a total jerk.
I was afraid of this thing. Like phobic style afraid. And I did it. So I'm somewhat proud that I completed it. But I also feel bad because I was snippy and anxious and rude today.

I feel like as a grown ass person I should have been able to suck it up and put on a smile. But after a week of doing it, and today was the worst, I think I might be entitled to showing how scared I was.

You are still young and developing, even if you think you aren't. You have to have patience and learn to love yourself, you are smart, the answers will come to you in time, dont fret about trying to decode something that hasnt yet been written

Some people are selfless. Or way closer to it than others.

>Even though I still have some friends, I always avoid to talk about other hobbies I do other than the ones we have in common, because whenever I do I sound really uninteresting.
That's probably because you still only have high school friends. Friends that you have due to being forced together.
Go out and join clubs. You're a grown ass adult. Go join clubs about things you like. It's scary at first but you find yourself surrounded by people who like the same shit as you and it's liberating.

Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches "Oh what an ugly tale"

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I'm hungry for your eyes

Hey, it's all that you had wanted and more
And then you stared a scary glare into my core

A bleeding tragic heart before me and I'm starving

You're in the belly of the beast
Love and your ego rest in peace
And the "weird" little you, will soon then be born anew
Just a monster by now I am loving it I cant deny but

Crying to god you scream out "Why?"
"Stop this already" you just whine
Will you suck it up now? This fate cannot be unwound

Succeeding, succeeding, succeeding, boss-to-be, can't wait to meet

Fate, dream, and, live and, think and, die on the ground now
They fall so in love then watch it come falling down
Softly he's snickering, the smiling snake
"How stupid can they be?"

Ah ta-ta-tell me why I can't get enough
Gotta break it, the shaking hearts that never give up
Haunting their tauntingly inadequate lives
I'm buried in their eyes

I studied English lit.
This is just as good as anything I read. Congrats.

It's a song lyrics...

I'm never going to stop loving you, even if you are a farce.

Very disappointing, you should create not relate.

I don't do pop culture. Some exceptions apply.

You can't be brainwashed if you create. Keep that in mind and mull it over.

My life is fictional.

Got it. Thanks.

Your world makes me laugh
you all think you're impenetrable
Cold, hard logic

I want to fuck you but you can't let go.

Deep inside you want what you can't be.
That guy who knows how hot he is,
You can only seethe.

The girl of your dreams
she writhes for him.
Fuck poetry

If only you could know,
you wouldn't be
this

Are these lyrics?

No, it's imagination.

Very nice. These are powerful verses.

Help me stop this war.

Write yours please.

My girlfriends dad is dying and I want to make sure she is doing alright and comfort her if she is not but I can't get in contact with her.

Alright, still gotta be humble: I'm very pathetic but I have dignity anyway. I wish I wasn't so pathetic.

A lomg time friend betrayed me about a decade ago. Never spoke to him again, he moved on with his life. Got married, 2 kids. I found out he cheated and i got the proof to the wife. I have been watching his life descend into ruin and turning into an angry alcoholic. my hunger for vengeance is sated.

The frightening thing is that I don't care if it's a trick. That is just how much I love him. He has this sparkle and little boy shine. I can't explain it. I love him more than reason and I can't stop, even if he doesn't love me. I can't stop. He is the only person I will ever love fully and if he dies, I die with him. 100%

Love instead. It's in you and it's so satisfying.

I am attracted to innocence. Lol. creepy but it's true.

babies are angels

You have no idea how happy you made me.

I miss my boo

Attached: C7529A99-CC71-48C9-998A-86A55A444D6C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

why I have no friends

I don't tell them the truth
I have no faith in them
I'm not always comfortable with them
I have an irrational disgust of people that act as if they disliked me.
I ghost people

why I ghost people

I feel they want me to leave
I feel they won't miss me
I feel they won't notice that I'm gone

why do I feel like that

they don't speak to me
they avoid me
they're not engaged in the conversation
they decline my invitations and don't invite me to do anything either

Gross!

Nah, non-sexual 100%

I just love pure...non-sexually.

I currently love another Canadian.

if im not focused on something concrete and i just think most of my thoughts are misanthropic and genocidal

You're so dorky and adorable fml

I am in love

I'm inches from the last steps of disowning myself. 6 years broke as fuck working my ass off away from home. All I wanted was a simple 'I'm proud of you', not suggestions to do this instead, do that, why am I making these choices, obviously I don't know better.
8 years since I fucking graduated high school, too young to know better at 16 and thrown the fuck right into college. 8 years of college and working 2 jobs simultaneously to support myself, getting a degree I fucking hated because I got locked into it, 8 years trying to prove to them I could do it, I could be something they could just fucking say 'I'm proud of you' to.
I'm finally bringing in good money and surrounded by friends, but inside I just fucking hate myself so much and how hard my family tried to shape me- pushed me to become this to survive. I never talk to anyone about this. I don't know how.
I'm fucking paralyzed by anger, exhaustion and stress. I can't stop working, trying to prove to myself and to them that I'm worth something. I'm wired constantly into nicotine and alcohol and coffee and kratom to function for whatever the fucking situation demands. Everything is going so fucking well.
And I feel like can't take another step.
It's so fucking pathetic. I just wanted them to say they were proud of me. I just wanted to justify all the fuckup I am inherently in their eyes by succeeding. And I just can't get it.

Just kiss me. I promise if you kiss me, everything will be beautiful

I love you so much too. I'll do anything for you
But is it unrequited love or not?

I would if I could! You're my entire universe.

Perfect song. it's historical.

It's so painful it's beautiful!

Im going to sleep bros

I'm happy too :)

It's so magickal

Let's just be happy forever, how about that?

You are so perfect just as you are

Love me!!!!! I love you.

Thanks for the advices. I’ll be taking notes.

You're my hero.

I love you so fucking much. You are perfection. Thank you for helping me and loving me

Sometimes I really wonder if I’m happier with someone or just by myself.

I fucking love you. fuck me with your love words.

hi eddy

I think i know why she pushes me away. Im too desperate. I guess she wasn´t as desperate. Welp, glad to help with your self esteem issues. See if anyone tries as hard as me to convince you that you´re not unlovable.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc

Let's fuck baby

I don’t want to kill you but I want you to suffer.

I want you to suffer the same way you’ve made me suffer and then let me ask you, hey why don’t you speak with me.

I want to take your fucking head and bash it against a concrete wall until it looks like a blotch of red paint on the wall while your fiancé watches and I bash hers in after yours. And then that mother fucking dogs while both of you watch.

I just want to hurt all of you. Really bad. To the worst degree that I can hurt someone. This pain and hate broiling inside of me is this close to spilling over.

I undeniably hate you both more than I knew was possible.

I still have feelings for this girl I met over a year ago. I was on my last few weeks of being 18 y/o, (20 now) but we met as coworkers and we just clicked right away. We lost connection due to me going out in the summer for firefighting right away without saying bye but in May, she recently came to visit my workplace (its a local favorite restaurant) and we caught up real quick and now , I dont know If I should hit her up on social media.

I want to scream so bad but I can’t. I’ve git all of these emotions boiled inside me but I can’t.

How to get over me?

How about, don't?

I hope you haven't been texting me I changed my number ages ago and forgot to tell you

Nothing makes me happy or excites me. It's like I reached my peak and it's not even that good.

Man, its like poetry in here tonight. Except the poetry. Nice read Anons.

Go fuck your mother you pleb

Bet English is not even your first language

I just had to move on from someone myself.
They did not want me to move on even though they had a new lover, they were pretty much keeping me on the back burner for when they were ready to settle down.
If you don't want the person to move on and get over you, you best give them a reason not to move on.
If you're willing to do that, don't be selfish and let them find their happiness and you do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohrQCzZsgIw

Remember that the point of venting is to let go so you can make room for good stuff.

Today was the first time I haven't told you "happy birthday" and spent it with you in 9 years. I don't love you anymore. But I miss you all the time.

Im only shitposting on /a/

Not only did you get your revenge but you were honest and helped this woman, seriously. More details please? Is he divorced now? How tf did you get proof of him cheating?

Salute to the anonymous poet of the day !

Is transcendent love a thing or is it just a way of communicating that you loved someone more than anything else?

I have been with multiple partners, but I'm still not over my ex from two years ago. I don't even really know how to describe how intensely I loved her, it almost felt alien and beyond this world, like loving her changed my entire perspective of reality. There were so many instances I swear we synced into something greater, like god or something else. I still look for her everywhere and in everything, and though I feel I've been in love before it always feels so physical and of the earth.

I still remember when you hit me. I'm sure you'd come back years later and laugh about it. One day I'll find you again. One day your butthole will be full of my jizz. One day you be nothing but a rotten corpse decomposing.

One day I'll be the last thing you see.

That'll teach you to slap 8 year olds you dumbass nigger.

I'll fucking find you.

No you.

>Wife's been infertile since she was 13
>Starting adoption process on Monday
>Literally never seen her this excited about anything

I'm afraid my bf might not be attracted to me anymore
When we first got to know each other he said he was so interested in me because I was 'cold and unlike other girls', but he had to move away for a year and we didn't talk during that time. I was quite lonely and tried to attract guys by making myself seem more bubbly and feminine, and I guess faking it for so long did change me. Recently we met again and actually started dating, but I've been feeling very insecure because I don't know if he can tell I've changed a bit. And I'm scared to bring it up because I feel like he might then realize this and actually lose interest.

Attached: 66e6b3ba.jpg (260x300, 25K)

>he was so interested in me because I was 'cold and unlike other girls'
i fucking hate this why do men like cold girls wtf

Complements nearly everyone here but you have a problem with it. Let me guess why your butt hurts.

Don't over think stuff. Don't be a pretentious rat either. He won't even notice.

I deserve to kill them

I want them to have permanent problems that never heal. They should suffer for the rest of their lives

If I didn't love my parents so much I'd just kill myself.

Then don't take their love in vain. Life does not end in failures.

I still think of my first crush even though my husband is objectively better. Fuck.

Bye, I’m glad I met you.

Because of childhood trauma/ neglectful/ emotionaly distant parent (mom)