Fail physics 1

>fail physics 1
>failed english 101
>dropped calc 2

Am I too much of a brainlet for CS?

Attached: pepehead.jpg (1700x1133, 104K)

You might be better off in, dare I say it, the trades.

i don't like doing physical labor tho

if you didnt give your classes honest effort and fucked around then try again but be serious this time

otherwise try IT

>failed engrish.
lol i got a B when i was high and acting crazy the whole time. it's just bullshit bro

>Fail phys 1 and dropped calc 2
Don't worry user, those are actually very hard classes.

>Failing freshman English classes

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>physics I and calc II are hard
no wonder brown people are taking over your profession

of course you don't

>Don't worry user, those are actually very hard classes
If you seriously think THOSE classes are hard you have no fucking business in college. They are freshmen classes for a reason.

Unless your literally retarded it sounda like you justa lack disciprinu. U prob should go work at a fast food join where ur manager will keep on your ass to make sure u work.

Usually the difficulty comes in lack of access to the professor, and a shitty TA, on top of having to do computer homework in the fucking college computer library instead of anywhere on your own

how do i learn computer science for free

just drop out man
i dont even know how you got in

None of that has anything to do with the material itself being hard

>enroll in CS
>do well in the first 2 years, got through all the math gatekeeping courses
>a wild depression blocks your path
>lose all will to go on
>fail a year
>retake it
>still struggle to do the bare minimum to graduate
fuck everything

Attached: 1551014826321.png (518x622, 135K)

Try drugs

And what manual labor and/or trade do you do?

at least you didn't get it at 15 and ruin your entire future, hahah, damn, that would suck, hahah.

it really depends on the uni. at mine phys 1 has like 80% fail rate every year, and is considered much harder than phys 2 and 3

The only reason those classes are considered "hard", is because they're used as filter classes to weed out people who aren't serious and refuse to study. In reality those classes aren't hard at all as long as you study and go to class.

>>failed english 101

Attached: 1523526589896.jpg (640x566, 87K)

Same, then I found out college wasn't for me after trying for two years. Enrolled in a trade (electrician) and I really liked how hands-on it was, which made me study more. Now I'm doing well, it's hard but honest work.

not all trades are picking cotton in the fields or construction work in the hot sun lmao

>unironically using the honest work meme

Trades are shit though unless you're in a state that grossly overpays unions workers on the taxpayers dime. And at that point you're basically a nigger.

Then you're fucking useless to society. A human dud.
Don't reproduce.

>fail physics 1
Just try getting a degree in something els-
>failed english 101
big yikes

It's true. Actually, it's harder to do "honest" work as a software dev because shitloads of companies are doing shady/Jewish marketing crap to make money. But if you're an electrician or plumber all you need to do is charge a fair market rate and do solid work.

And you really think there aren't shady people in trades? There are tons of people that literally rip people off all the fucking time.

>failed English 101
How?

Attached: Dr1ZayrU8AAxiVd.jpg (692x960, 137K)

>Honest work
>Making money
Pick one

just go to the lectures and lock yourself in the uni library
follow the 996 principle, 9 am at uni till 9 pm 6 days a week
you will have no life for the 4-5 years you are there
trust me, I have no life, I have no friends, but I do have a CS degree

>follow the 996 principle, 9 am at uni till 9 pm 6 days a week
Jesus Christ fuck that

>fail physics 1
>dropped calc 2
oh alright, maybe this degree isn't for y-
>failed english 101
maybe education isn't for you user

I never said that there aren't dishonest tradesmen, just that doing honest work in trades is easier.

But again, how do you figure that?

>Don't worry user, those are actually very hard classes.

No they are not.

But user, they're "hard" courses because they take time and effort away from vidya and fagbook

>failed English 101
pajeets out

You're too lazy and unmotived to hold down any job or complete any higher education. Just go sell drugs for a living or something. You don't appear to be worth more than that.

I failed English 101 like 5-6 times because I just hated doing all the writing and never bothered. I'm white and I speak English perfectly fine. College level English classes aren't ESL class. It's literary analysis and a metric crap ton of writing about stupid shit. I did eventually pass when I took it with an easy professor but I never really gave a fuck. It all worked out in the end though. I'm in a good job in engineering now so I didn't end up fucking myself as hard as I thought I did at the time.

>if you fight exploitation you're a nigger!
you're an exemplary sheep for the wolves.

Attached: image.jpg (500x514, 132K)

That makes no fucking sense but okay

>have to write 4k words tops in 3 months
>hard
are engineering jobs this easy

Failing classes at school is normally an indication of laziness rather than stupidity. I have failed classes and then gotten an A the second time.

Dude, I'm sorry but if you're really telling me you cannot pass a fucking FRESHMEN writing class you do not belong in college, period. I don't give a shit what university you go too. Eng 101 is ridiculously easy to pass. The only people who fail this class are niggers and the mentally retarded.

I never said it was hard. I said it was stupid and I couldn't be arsed. I have better things to waste my time on than bullshit like analyze this 18th century poem nobody cares about from a feminist perspective and write a six page paper about it.

this. failed calc and stat cause I wasn't assed and got hammered with friends. thank god for gen eds to keep my gpa up. The next semester I got A's in both

I did pass all my introductory English classes eventually and I've graduated from college and am gainfully employed as I already mentioned if you bothered to read more than half a sentence into my post. Who's the real retard here? (hint: It's not me)

>get hired at engineering job
>have to do stupid shit I can't be assed to do like design stuff and fix shit
>play LoL in my office all day
>boss calls me into my office and promotes me to general manager as I'm obviously overqualified
>this backfires on the boss as I soon become his boss through promotions since I've been under qualified this whole time
>soon running the entire company but I still can't be assed to do it so I hired another CEO to run it while I stay home

bruh are you a loner?
normiefags have study groups where they share notes, past hws, and past exams
thats how they pass with little effort even though they are dumb as you LMAO

it's you.

you can always be a welfare leech

Attached: nooooo.png (245x221, 4K)

Except the difference is I actually like engineering and don't goof off doing stupid shit. It turns out doing something you like can change your motivation immensely.

It's not.

The retard here is you. What degree did you get, nigger history I'm guessing. Who the fuck fails a fucking intro writing class five times? Only dumbasses like you. How did you not get kicked out is the real question. And I love the bullshit excuse "dur I couldn't arsed" yeah fucking right. It's takes like an hour tops to write a fucking paper.

if you think classes are about intelligence and not doing all your work in a timely fashion you might be retarded yourself.

Electrical engineering actually.

What a great attitude you have, "hur dur I only do stuff I feel like doing dur". Thanks for letting us all know you're a NEET that's never had a job before.

If you cannot pass fucking ENG 101 of all classes than yes, you are legitimately retarded and should drop out ASAP. You're just wasting everyone's time at that point and will likely get a fake degree anyway, if you finish at all.

LOL no you fucking didn't

Yes I did. I'm with a company making precision measurement equipment. I don't feel obligated to reveal much more than that because if I do I'd essentially be doxing myself.
I'll just say my education was not a high priority when I was being interviewed. I did need to provide proof that I graduated and was asked for a GPA but they did not ask many question in depth regarding my schooling. More important was previous experience. I brought along some independent projects I designed in my spare time as well to showcase. I did also have a connection in the company which might have helped a bit too. But school was not super critical in my hiring.

>have to write 4k words tops in 3 months

>>professor makes me write about friends, my job, or where I see myself in 5 years

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 113K)

There is nobody that can't pass english 101, The first time I had a hard time thinking of good topics to write about before the deadline so I turned in a lot of essays late. Got an A the second time and I'm on my junior year gonna get a degree in computer science soon. Not everyone try hards as intensely as you in freshmen courses that cost like $200 at a cheap school. get over it.

>passing eng 101 is trying hard

Seriously, are you a fucking nigger? I barely did jack shit in that class and I still passed easily. As I already said, if you cannot pass that you don't belong in college.

Have you ever thought that not every professor grades the same as yours? Any class is easy if you get an easy professor. And you're right in encouraging people not to go to college, it's waste a money. I only go to avoid working for a little while longer.

I hope more anons fail English 101 and go back and take it again next year just out of spite for you and your post.

I pity the people that have to work with someone as cancerous as you god forbid you ever manage to graduate.

Look, I get it. You're both niggers that are use to being around other chimps that speak monkey talk all day long. Hence why you think a fucking intro writing class is difficult. But for NORMAL people it's insanely easy. No one that's even half intelligent finds that course hard.

Not to mention there are literal poos, chinese and korean student that barely speak a word of English and they STILL fucking pass those courses the first time. Only dumbfuck niggers that speak monkey gibberish and listen to rap all day long find those classes difficult.

It's honestly just raw studying and processing the information. Take notes be organized. It's just about discipline.

>There is nobody that can't pass english 101
You mean other than niggers and autists?

>okay grade in physics
>As in English
>never took calculus, but awful at anything that isn't basic math
yep, im a retard

Attached: 5c885a5ac337d78d6054644ea33278e8.jpg (637x926, 245K)

why the fuck do you have to take physics and english classes for CS?

Because it filters out stupid fucks who aren't competent enough to do STEM. Both of those classes aren't even hard, at least they're not suppose to be.

isn't that what math classes are for? except they're actually useful? i don't stufdy cs to do the same shit as in high school wtf

No it's ok friend, I failed calc 2 too and have to retake it. Most people at my uni have to take it at least 2 or 3 times.

we will make it, just do not make the same mistakes twice!

calc 2 is the 2nd most failed class in all of university. the 1st is org chem

How did you fail it though? Did you study?

I failed in signals and systems. I wanna kms.

how did you take physics without calculus?

because america

He likely took algebra-based physics, which is so watered down almost any retard on earth can pass it

That's okay, javascript is a trade

Also are you people for real? On what planet are english courses hard? They're literally high school tier and you should already know all of that shit anyway.

Honestly in my "calculus based physics" class we barely used calculus. It was just basic things like "oh yeah velocity is the derivative of a position function of time" and I was barely tested on anything involving calculus.

My experience was the same. It was so fucking disappointing. The math in the "calc based" course is a fucking joke. It made the class so boring. I've heard the same about Physics 2 but I haven't taken it yet. Apparently the math doesn't get interesting until Physics 3.

Nah, none of those classes even have anything to do with CS, they're just dumb bullshit they make you take to keep you at college longer and charge you more money. I'm majoring in CS and I've flunked plenty of classes. Calc 2, Discrete Math, System Programming (Fuck C. Shittiest language I've ever used) But O was able to pass all of them on my second try by retaking them with easier professors. Don't give up on your dreams OP. College is like Dark Souls, it'll screw you over anytime it has the opportunity, but if you git gud and learn to play the game, you can win.

>Calc 2, Discrete Math, System Programming (Fuck C. Shittiest language I've ever used) But O was able to pass all of them on my second try by retaking them with easier professors

Then people wonder why CS majors are looked down on. Those classes aren't even hard.

>not relevant to CS
thats the point chucklefuck
college is more than your major

Yeah, so the liberal elites can steal money from you by making you take useless classes you'll never need to know about. If there were colleges in my area that offered a stripped down degree where you just take the CS stuff I would have gone with that instead

they arent useless classes
you are just a schizo sperg

The fact that you actually think ENGLISH and physics doesn't have "anything to do with CS" speaks volume to how fucking retarded you are. You should change major while you still can. You sound grossly incompetent and will likely not get hired anywhere.

They literally are though. Are you seriously telling me you don't think college is a scam? I'm in it now and even I admit it's a scam

Idiots like you are why those classes are there. I'm gonna have to guess you go to some shittty AF college because normally, faggots like you get stonewalled and change majors. All because you can't even write a fucking 2 page paper.

How is writing essays about SJW bullshit going to help me get hired anywhere? Because that's all we did in English class at my college

>How is writing essays about SJW bullshit going to help me get hired anywhere?

See I knew it, you're attending a shit school. Let me guess, community college right?

I never said I thought the classes were hard, just useless. I got an A in my English class, but all it was was writing stupid essays about SJW topics. Literally useless. Not anything that I would get "stonewalled" by though

Where do you go that you're being forced to write about "SJW bullshit" and what the fuck does that even mean? No offense man but you sound immature as fuck.

Nope, 4 year public college

The prof made us write essays about some SJW named Ta Nehisi Coates who thinks white people should be forced to pay reparations to black people

They don't. That's what high school is for.
t. yuro

Except we have hoards of people, most of whom just so happen to be black or hispanic, graduating high school that can't write essays or do grade school level math. So yeah, if you're bitching this hard about it it's likely because you're fucking dumb and should be in the trades or military, not college.