How do i deter normalfags with social lives from Jow Forums?

How do i deter normalfags with social lives from Jow Forums?

Attached: CandyforniaGurl-4933639_300_300.png (300x300, 144K)

Are you the same person that wanted to kill them?

yes 100% its a miracle that i havent shot up and bombed my uni

Well you said in the other thread they caused you some kind of trauma, what is it, user?
Also don’t fucking do that.

Attached: B82E069D-0C6E-48D8-BA6E-B50DB4130C76.gif (500x356, 2.66M)

please leave Jow Forums you are clearly a normalfag if you like DBZ (the most shitskin anime of all time) and dont condone massacres

My pic isn’t even DBZ. How bored do you have to be to shitpost on Jow Forums? Spill out on what the trauma is.

please leave normalfag

Did you get rejected by your crush and people made fun of you for it? Did you get bullied while in high school or middle school? Threads are dying because of us man.

no actual physical violence and years of other things which i dont wanna talk about so stop asking

Wow, you’re actually still at it? Go fuck yourself you little shit. You won’t get any empathy for shooting up a place, regardless of your past story. You think there aren’t people that suffered the same shit you did or worse? Fuck off, there are 7 billion people in the world. Some of them had to fix shit all by themselves because they had no one to help them. You’re at an uni, you should be able to find someone to help your edgy ass.

>m-muh-m-m-MUUH SSSHAAYYYCRETT CLLLUUUGGHHHBBBB!!!!! WREEEEE GEDDOWWT NGORRMEEZZZ!!!1
how about you leave the site if you don't like it anymore

Attached: 1559631452963.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

do you have that image but its from the view of a gun?

in minecraft?

whats the origin of the in minecraft saying?

Well for 1, remember that normal people dont come here or hide the fact they come here and never mention it. So you should never bring your complete natural mind set you got from being on Jow Forums for too long. Put on a mask, (not literally, you!) meaning put on the self you hate the most, you know the one, the one that doesnt feel right.

>t.

Attached: 1623190-shadow.jpg (1024x1419, 133K)

>how about you leave the site if you don't like it anymore
or how bout you redditors stop coming here and ruing every fun we had on this website

Attached: 1559406300937.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

That wasn't even a year ago you fucking dumbass. You're a newfag trying to fit in.
At least the other newfags don't try to hide it

Attached: 1538440163360.png (280x403, 144K)

>trying this hard to look like oldfag
fuck off faggot i couldn't care less when i started using this chan

Fuck off summerfag

Get off my board. I have been on Jow Forums before you were born you idiot kid.

Everyone has tipped the three letter agencies about OP right?

I'm a normalfag and I've been here 12 years. Stop thinking you're special, if you want a safe space you need to build your own intranet because we are everywhere

>watches watamote once
>immediately an anime expert
You DO know that Watemote is a shit anime made for normalfags, right? You do know that it's baby's first anime, right? You do know that it's pure normalfag otaku pandering shit, right?

Get out

Attached: e7d28b96e25d0233bb109f817811bfe2d0fb369b_hq.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

this every time i see someone posting tomoko and satou i want to kms since those animes are even older than Jow Forums itself

NHK is still miles better than Watemote
But the best in the genre is Tatami Galaxy

Attached: thetatamigalaxy.jpg (2348x1511, 704K)

Wrong. Jow Forums was created in 2003.

lain ??

>aha let me google to see when Jow Forums was created 2003 let me now post this so i can feel like old fag
faggot that was in japan in europe and america it became popular around 2008

>identifies the anime
>OP still doesn't click
Buddy. Why are you such an actual normalfag?

I was posting on Jow Forums in 2003 already, kiddo. You weren't even born back then.

you do realize adv is the most liberal board on Jow Forums

wow really here take my gold kind stranger

Keep it, you need your weekly allowance for candy.

Lain is pretentious shit

>liberal
You use this word without understanding what it means.

>most posters actively posting are demonstrably harder conservative leans
>because the premise of the board involves a modicum of reason it's suddenly liberal
Why the fuck are you desperate to fit in here? You're like the kid hanging around a bunch of pushing-30s with awful frogs in their throats because of smoking, complaining how you want your voice to sound like gravel being waterboarded too.

It makes no sense. You're clearly not Jow Forums's level of hopeless, why do you want to get there?

Jow Forums is not for hopeless losers. Go somewhere else.

It's not for hopeless losers and yet here you all are, so one way or another you all ended up here.
It's not for you, but you fags sure made your home here.
>Jow Forums is intelligent!!1
Mhm

>Why the fuck are you desperate to fit in here?
>told by guy who claim he is original member from 2003
ok here take my up vote dude you are really cool

Stay here.

Attached: 1552770936635.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Incels already do this on a hourly basis