Men, would you keep talking to a woman who asked you "do you know the word betray?"...

Men, would you keep talking to a woman who asked you "do you know the word betray?". How fucking arrogant isn't it of a woman who just like me has English as second language to assume I don't know a word she knows?

Attached: b02.png (420x420, 146K)

Its ok. Bitches are stupid. I tell my wife shit and she ignores. Then her friens says same shit and she tells me what friend says like she is teaching me something. Just call her dummy and forget about it.

Have sex

Didn't you ask that before
Dump her if she thinks you're retarded

I fucked her on our second date. She left my country the next day. Now she texts me every day from her country.

Yeah I asked before. I dislike her but she texts me every day. She also asked if I watch cartoons. Some say that was a shit test but I can't stop feeling insulted and can't stop thinking she's a stupid bitch.

Can we talk about General bitch stupidity itt? My bitch came home. The next day, I went out for work. Her car was still running from the previous day.

Imagine being so insecure you were offended by this

She didn't just say "do you watch cartoons?", she asked if I watch cartoons in the night in my days off my night shift work, I had told her I can't change my sleeping cycle when I'm off work. When I said "why do you think I watch cartoons?" she said "I guessed".

You're just easily offended OP. Go join a left wing political movement because you make mountains out of molehills.

She also sent pictures she had taken of me, but she didn't send the pictures she took of me and her together. And she asked if I play guitar after she showed a picture of her guitar, seems like it was to qualify me which I hate her for. And of course she asked early on what I do for a living, all women do, I fucking hate when they do that because tons of women have rejected me for my job, she didn't but I still hate the question. And then when she saw my apartment she asked for how long I've lived here. I said 11 years. She said "11 months?". I repeated "11 years". She said shocked "11 years?!".

Those are a lot of very minor things to get worked up about. She's not even said anything wrong, you're literally offended by the possibility. If you were a chick you would've ended up a feminazi

>Do you watch cartoons?
>Do you know the word betray?
>nothing wrong

Literally just two questions that you've decided means she thinks you're an idiot and a child despite having no other reason to. Maybe if you're that defensive, you know she's right?
I just honestly can't imagine getting upset about this shit personally at all. Like I don't think I'd remember even an hour later.

Lmao this retarded larp again

What the fuck is wrong with you faggot? Are you a bipolar 13 year old girl?

Shmuck. She wasn't testing your vocabulary. She was saying "I feel you betrayed me. Can't you understand that?"

>Being this buttmad

>I just honestly can't imagine getting upset about this shit personally at all.
Yeah maybe that's the problem, you people can't put yourselves in my shoes because you lack empathy.
No, dumbass, we had two dates, fucked once on the second date. A one night stand. She started crying during sex and at first she didn't want to say why. When I asked again she started talking some bullshit about her ex and friends and her job and bla bla bla.

Dude, you’re always on here asking the same retarded questions. It sounds to me like you are an insecure sperg

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?" The doctor said "An underwater weighing test" And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No." So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater. I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

she is fucking annoying