Is tinder or bumble a worthwhile place to look for a gf?

Is tinder or bumble a worthwhile place to look for a gf?

Attached: 1558526871692-adv.png (900x900, 829K)

do you seriously expect us, to decide for you, what the fuck

No, because most people who are on there come with a 'but' segment of their description by default because they have a glaring something-or-other.

It's best just to take your chances in person unless you genuinely have almost no time or opportunity to get out there, but you'd better have something to make up for it

Try and find out.

But I'm scared to try, I have no car at the moment and I feel that will be a huge turnoff.

Tinder works for me. Met loads of women, got one meaningful 9 month relationship out of it. I am very good looking. Do not bother with Tinder if you aren't. You will be disappointed.

Then why did you ask in the first place?

My face is good looking with a sharp defined jaw, but I got a bit of a chub (still look normal weight with a shirt). My sex drive is (literally) fucking killing me, I masterbate more than 10 times a day and have gotten to the point where I can stay hard for 30 minutes straight with multiple orgasms. I would demolish any girl in bed.

NO
NO NON NONONONONONONONONONONO

Which country are you in?

US

NY specifically

Tinder in the US is kind of slut infested, not sure if it's a good place to find a gf. In Europe it's mostly used as dating app not hookups. I've dated doctors and lawyers there.

What about bumble, I like the idea that its women that message first.

I've heard bad things about it, like bad experiences from users, apparently Bumble is a borderline scam. No first hand experience as Bumble has a tiny install base in Europe.

Then what else is there for me to do? I live right next to NYC for fucks sake, it shouldn't be this hard to find a gf.

>In Europe it's mostly used as dating app not hookups.
based

Get hobbies. Preferably ones that involve other people. Alternatively go to bars with some friends and try your luck when the signals are right.

Germans don't trust American apps, for good reason. I don't know if it's equivalent of bumble, but Parship is their version of uhh plenty of fish i guess. There's also a different dating site JUST for north germany, no bavarians allowed

>Parship
It's really fucking expensive though, for a dating service. I like Tinder for its simplicity even though the relationships are superficial in nature.

Uh huh, then flirt with girls at that hobby then get rejected and then feel weird being in that group with her, bonus points if anyone gets wind of you asking her out and then getting silently ostracized by the group. I have hobbies that are predominantly male and want them to stay that way.
Also you complain about sluts on tinder let you tell me to go look in bars.
I'm going to try tinder, if I don't get any matches I'll kill myself, if I get aids or herpes I'll fucking kill myself. But please, try and suggest another alternative when everyone's glued to their phones and IRL interaction is frowned upon even by normies.

Honestly, just be careful, mate. I use to be a bit of a fuccboi and slept with around 30 women from tinder. I also dated a hardcore Christian, took her virginity, was her first kiss, and yeahhh. Your mileage may vary but I found that it is a truly wide assortment of people who use it.

Currently been dating a girl for a little over a year who I also met on tinder. I'll be the first to admit that I'm punching hard! She's way out of my league in terms of attractiveness but somehow she's fallen in love with me.

It definitely isn't for money either as I'm still in uni, broke, and she's in the workforce.

>It's really fucking expensive though, for a dating service
oh really? i hadn't tried it

People are not going to ostracize you for trying to date someone, as long as you weren't creepy, cringe or a dick about it

>People are not going to ostracize you as long as you're attractive*
Ftfy

It's 35 a month. Tinder Plus is like 3EUR a month.

yikes

Instagram is actually way better than any dating service. Most definitely get in shape and take good photos of yourself on there and you'll be good.

post face. I get called handsome but i am a 19 year old khv and no women whatsoever approaches me and i meet no women whatsoever on tinder and i only get sub 10 matches

plenty of people dont have cars and have relationships. Plus you can use uber or lyft or whatever.I think having a job is more important simply because it gives you independence.

No

Yes but if I’m honest you’re probably not matching with shit

Don't have a job either, NEET getting ready to go to college soon.

I second the bars. I bat a high average at the bars. I have a sales job, at which I am very successful. I finally just said fuck it and applied what makes me good at sales to talking to women. I treat them like you will never see or talk to them again; this is what it is, if your down great ...if not, I've for another appointment in an hour.

Bumble is a good app. I am talking with several women on there now and making plans soon.

Tinder and bumble are for hook up culture. If you're into attachment free sex, that's the place to look.

I sort of want to try online dating again, is OKC any good as far as community goes and if not what are some good alternatives?

None of my bumble matches ever engage with me