Decipher this

Decipher this
I haven't done anything aggressive nor did I try anything more than light touches on hand.

Attached: fawegaet.jpg (591x941, 91K)

she broke up with you and she feels bad because she doesnt like talking and hanging with you anymore, might because you are too depressing to be around.

We've known each other for 4 days

then it means that she REALLY feels bad because she is shallow and is too quick to judge character.

This is basically the "I have a boyfriend" meme, but she's being really nice. Better luck next time.

But she doesn't and never did I'm sure of that.
I may have gone too fast though, I genuinely have no clue what's too little and what's too much since it's my first.

>But she doesn't and never did I'm sure of that.
What I meant is that she thinks you're into her and is making excuses as to why she won't date you to reject you preemtively.

She's the one who approached me and she does seem very very timid, insecure and shy

Did she ever express to you wanting to be more than friends?

From the first day basically, she has a big crush on me and tried to get closer, we did and I too started liking her, went on 2 dates to which she said she had an amazing time, we chat all the time even after the OP messages. I'm genuinely lost, maybe I tried to do things too fast? We only even held hands for a bit.

lol idk she sounds confusing maybe shes a virgin and scared of intercourse

She is and so am I but I genuinely don't want sex all that much. I thought I got a gf but it seems like I somehow fucked up.

No you didn't do anything I think this is more on her for whatever reason it could be.

She was literally borderline stalking me ( which I found really cute desu ) and had a big crush on me. She finally starts talking to me and we go out, on the second date we hug a bit and hold hands to which she said she likes a lot.
And the I get hit with this? And we continue talking normally.

I'm female and I don't even understand this, Her message to you was honestly all over the place. "I thought we were going to be friends for a long time" part confuses me. Since you mentioned she stalked/crushed on you.

She probably meant like she wanted to start a relationship off a friendship first because she's afraid of it getting rushed into intercourse or something

But I don't want to have just sex, it looks like that's what I showed and now she's scared.
Well fuck, how do I savor it?

Attached: sickofyourshit.jpg (640x480, 32K)

She sounds nuts. Remember, with everyone, but especially women, ignore what they say and watch what they do.

clearly weirdo attention seeker that hasnt mentally aged since 14, find girl that isnt mentally ill, problem solved

Best thing to do here is to just to let her get on with her life and you get on with yours until she reaches out again. She said she likes you a lot, so take it as face value. She'll be in touch again if she wants you in her life.

I do like her and she's the first person that's interested in me and I do really like her maybe she's just insecute

I mean we were texting normally after this like nothing happened

She's just a fucking psycho then

But I know she's super shy and I may have been too aggressive by holding her hand even tho she Said it's okay

You proobably dodged a bullet there

We haven't ended anything yet, we're talking normally like usual.

Well obviously she now realizes that was a mistake, and is trying to pull out of this failed attempt at a relationship without getting raped and murdered by you.

Drop her/it, OP.

id say 'okay take your time' and leave it at that, never respond again, unless she does one day
and until then, date other women and move on

We're literally talking right now like nothing happened and she's calling me "boyfriend" as usual.
I really do not understand whamen

Never go for the first girl to show interest in you user. Build up options first and then choose who you like, don't get with some mentally unstable girl just because you're not used to people liking you

Attached: 1558980136423m.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

This sort of all depends on OP. Are you willing to wait for this girl to make up her mind? Is she worth it? If not - tell her to take her time but you've got other fish on the line and you'll be there when she's ready to poke her head out of her turtle shell, but you're not going to put your entire life on pause to sit there and wait forever. Shit or get off the toilet, basically.

I would say something along the lines of "there is no reason to feel pressure, I just want _____", "things are new and we both need to figure out what we are comfortable with" or "disappointments are for people who don't do things, let's make mistakes together instead"

You were texting her to much.

you both are too young to know who you are, what you want, and where you place in the world. Its not going to go anywhere, but if you want to ride it out for the sake of things, just see where it goes but don't put a lot of effort into it. For the lucky ones, you find a good person. the rest of us need to sort through some lemons to know how to throw them out sooner.

Is she a brown gurl

No
She texts more
I did just that

I think she means what she says. She's not used to this and she likes you but she wants to take it slowly. I would tell her thanks for telling, it's really useful, and that she doesn't have to worry. I would keep meeting with her until she lets you know she feels comfortable enough.

>That's fine. I don't mean to rush anything and I value our friendship, lemme know what works best for you.

If she wants to ghost you, that's going to happen regardless, the above lets you both leave on good terms and keeps things classy.

If she wants a romantic relationship, things will progress at the rate they'll progress.

But it seems right now, she's telling you exactly how she feels pretty explicitly:
>She wanted you guys to stay friends (and still might)
>She doesn't think she's good enough to be a girlfriend right now
>She's uncomfortable being more than that to you right now and feels like she's being pressured.

I encourage you to take what she's saying at face value and be okay with being friends. Having friends is a wonderful thing, and girls are the best wingmen: many girls are friends with other girls who are single and, if requested by a friend, can set something up.