Women only date me if they just had their heart broken or have BPD

What kind of vibes or qualities could I be giving off that causes me to keep attracting these kind of women?

They get intensely into me, fall in love, talk about the future, then a month later become extremely emotional over every small non-event to the point where I get internally pissed off and think about bailing (but never do). Feels like it becomes my job to tend to their volatile emotions and feelings by giving them my attention 24/7. My relationships last max three months before I get sick of it or they have an ex come back into the picture. I always think I met someone for the long haul but then think I may have just been love bombed.

Halp!

Attached: xOkuyTjYIkKpeuPI5h58Z5FWL25bLtJbLEXBJvbW5P8=.jpg (600x600, 88K)

Hey, atleast women date you

Only happens once a year. But yeah, on the upside the first month is bliss.

It’s not you it’s them. Unstable people project admirable traits and even entire personalities onto other people. Unfortunately this projection doesn’t last so they become disappointed, sometimes without knowing why. This disappointment can manifest as the type of hyper emotional behavior you described. My advice to you would be to take it slow in any new relationship and get to know yourself in order to avoid being manipulated or ending up stuck in a toxic relationship.

>What kind of vibes or qualities could I be giving off

Blank slate / doormat vibes, I'd wager. Get better at expressing your needs and personality. Think less, do more

>My advice to you would be to take it slow in any new relationship and get to know yourself in order to avoid being manipulated or ending up stuck in a toxic relationship.
Thank you for the advice. I think the problem is that I often go along and let myself get swept up in their emotions. I always feel like they tell me they love me too quickly or we talk with each other too often. I think I end up worried that if I pull back, they will feel rejected.

The first BPD girlfriend I had would get angry with me that I would rather pursue my hobbies for a few hours than spend time with her, which drove me crazy. Then would tell me "fine, go ahead" and I couldn't enjoy it and she would manufacture an argument from there. Nearly every one of these girls did this at one point and started to realize the whole point was locking me in and giving them attention for a few hours. Doesn't seem emotionally healthy.

>Blank slate / doormat vibes, I'd wager. Get better at expressing your needs and personality. Think less, do more
This might be also on point. I do express my personality and I never apologize when they start an argument, but I am a blank slate and I never express any of my needs. I found that whenever I do, they get uppity, don't want to meet me halfway, or turn it around on me.

100% these two.
Normal people and chads spot the crazies and don't give them an inch. You have poor self esteem, OP, and entertain attention even from the crazies. Become more confident, attractive, successful and you'll have more options to no longer have to entertain crazies.

>inb4 just bee more confident :^)

you have to get out of your comfort zone and suffer, faggot. Get in shape, suffer professional setbacks, chase your interests especially when it becomes difficult. Suffering towards a greater goal = confidence.

Haha, makes sense to me user. I guess Chad does drop them the second they start whining about not getting enough "enthusiasm" from their texts. I've improved a lot, but I still have poor self esteem when it comes to relationships. I need to take more risks. Good advice, thanks.

>What kind of vibes or qualities could I be giving off that causes me to keep attracting these kind of women?
maybe high empathy, consoling, good listener, generous with your time, etc.

>Tfw you've found nothing worth suffering for

Attached: pubby.jpg (612x612, 63K)

>maybe high empathy, consoling, good listener, generous with your time, etc.
Why aren't these qualities from me appreciated by women who haven't recently got broken up with? I tend to have great memory, remember little details they tell me in conversations, don't judge them on serious things (only favorite snacks and stuff like that), etc. Like am I being filtered out by "normal" people for being too accepting, curious, and collaborative in a conversation?

I doubt you specifically attract them.

Damaged and/or mentally ill women are so common nowadays, any time you date a woman there is a high probability of her being fucked up in some way, shape or form.

You may simply have been unfortunate to have run into a couple of them back to back. Also, some guys are able to filter out these women early on in the dating process. You on the other hand get yourself committed to these women every single time.

Hypergamy.

The guys who aren't available create mystery and that makes them attractive to women, if you're available all the time then it's too easy, there's no challenge. She will sit listening to you all day then run off when she gets a text from Chad because his time actually means something.

It's basic human psychology. If you have a girl blowing up your phone every day and being way too available you would lose attraction to her too. Whereas if a girl is more of a challenge then you will be more attracted to her. It's human nature.

I wish it wasn't like this but it is.

Pretty much what this guy says If you put in all of your energy into being the perfect boyfriend to a girl, it actually displays low sexual value. A guy of high value isn't concerned about being the perfect boyfriend to some chick. He's way too concerned with himself and the girl can occasionally, when it suits him, join his ride.

Because the attention and love of a high value dude is scarce, it's much more valuable to women.

>Also, some guys are able to filter out these women early on in the dating process. You on the other hand get yourself committed to these women every single time.
Great point. I always talk with only one women at a time, then I end up getting invested too much in terms of time and remembering details to see where it goes. And I usually ignore minor personality red flags (I call them quirks) until they start affecting my day to day. Emotional exhaustion.

>The guys who aren't available create mystery and that makes them attractive to women, if you're available all the time then it's too easy, there's no challenge.
Ahh, this might be it then. If they text me and I see the message, I respond right away. And I work from home, so I'm essentially available 16 hours a day to fire off a quick message (even if it's just to say I'm busy). I almost never text them first, in fear of seeming too clingy, but I'm guessing since I respond right away I make myself too available and seem like I don't have much going on.

Plan of action: Talk with more than one woman at a time before deciding to be exclusive, then my time will be divided and naturally take longer to respond to texts. Thanks for the responses, made me think.

Exactly what you should do bro. Don't be too hard on yourself, remember, this is all meant to be fun and exciting. Some guys here turn it something cold and methodical, which just sucks the soul out of it completely.

Like you said, it should be natural. Personally I hate texting anyway so I just keep it to an absolute minimum, I prefer talking to people in person. I find it irritating and distracting, and if a girl doesn't agree with that then we aren't going to be compatible anyway.

Dated 2, maybe 3 BPDs here. Used to wonder the same thing. These people are desperate, like crackheads trying every door handle on the street to find one that's unlocked. This is where the mirroring and love bombing comes from.

It's not that you're a "crazy magnet," more that you probably lack the self esteem and defensive issues to kick them out when they act up. Moreover, women don't have a lot of initiative on average and don't communicate interests very well. So... if you are calibrated to aggressive desperate women, you may be missing subtler signs of interest from healthier ones.

i didnt text a girl back for 3 days and she decided to block me

You have a tendency to be in a codependent relationship as you attract BPD women. This means you are a 'fixer' type. Look up Shari Schrieber BPD and it will have all the answers.

same happened to me....but now shes ghosted me for a month, funny how stupid these thots are

Look dude, dating is a two way street, you're choosing to date these women just as much as they're choosing to date you. I don't mean to be offensive but you probably act feminine, that's why they're drawn into you initially but don't respect your emotional boundaries and dump their problems on you even though they act like they like you. I used to only attract these types of women because I acted like a girl, what I mean by that is I made my self way too emotionally available, I was reactive, had little capacity for introspection and talked too much but took little action. These are qualities women look for in the short term in a period of trauma or anguish, they're looking for a female friend to be an emotional crutch someone to tell them what they want to hear and just listen to them but you just happen to be male so in their emotional state and confusion they attach themselves to you in a romantic way but at the same time see you as no more than an emotional tampon. Have some self respect, their problems are not yours, set boundaries with the women you are romantically interested in; certain conversational topics like exes and deep emotions and general feminine shit should be off limits, those are topics she can take up with her friends, you are not her friend, you are her lover so start acting like it. Honestly though dude, relationships built on a foundation of trying to get over an ex are inherently unstable and will never last, if you want to fuck these women then fine but you're a fucking idiot if you hear "I just broke up with my boyfriend recently" and think that's a green light to begin a serious relationship.

It's true, I have a feminine side that likes home decor, color matching, clothes, and skin products. I also look masculine and have a dark side. I like being able to talk shop about pillows and shit, I can't do that with men. I'm empathetic if they're stressed, insecure, or feeling down. And might be right that I'm the "fixer" type considering I want to have the feeling of being the one that truly understands them, the one that they can finally trust, and the one that takes away the clouds above their heads. Almost see myself as their psychologist. I ask the right questions, I get them to elaborate on what's on their minds, etc. I like it, gives me something to work towards. Those conversations are like a rewarding puzzle. Don't know how to shed this though.

But if they complain about others, have a negative outlook, or talk about their ex within the first month, I do lose interest. I don't want my tires destroyed or get phone calls at 4AM.