How do i become high status?

Okay, I am about 6'7'' tall, average face with some good qualities, i am a skelly though and i've started lifting just about a week ago
I've noticed that the vast majority of women and the girl i like prefer high status men
How do i gain social points and most importantly, how do i present myself to other people in a way which makes them want me or like me
I know that social media is a big part of that, which makes me ask as well, how do i gain more followers or 'friends' overall?

Sorry if this thread is odd or out of place, but i really want to change the way people think of me
I've known several people that were absolute nobodies during HS and nowadays they're 'slayers'

Also for reference, I come from Eastern Europe if that makes any difference

Attached: goal.jpg (2144x3192, 2.1M)

Work hard to get a good education and career.

This. Clearly have great potential as a provider and women are bound to be more interested.

Don't try to mimic symptoms but rather mimic causes. What makes high-status people high-status? Having interesting lives which they put hard work in, having learned to subconsciously socialize perfectly, having a good career. Strive for those things, the rest will come.

>Unnecessarily mentioning provider meme
Nice indirect rumination there.

Slavs can't be high Status

lmao what mental illnesses do you have you fucking freak retard?

You don't know what rumination means and women do in fact look for provider traits

Maybe you should put your working strategy up for us to see, if you indeed experience any success at all and aren't just crabpotting on Jow Forums because you're a bitter boy who keeps making all of his own problems worse.
This though, unironically. Be strong and levelheaded and willing to take responsibility and you should have no issues finding a chick, just be sure to be realistic about your physical appearance.

You've never been here, status is everything

>He lives in eas*ern Europe
yikes

Why is that bad?
I probably have a higher standard of living than you

He meant you can't have a high status in western countries.

There are plenty of famous people of Slavic descent that are high status in the west, you guys are just racist idiots

>Money (=Career)
>Achievements that you can boast in
>Lift
>C O N F I D E N C E
>Have cool personality. Be either sophisticated or funny (Or both if you can nail it.)

Also know how to fight, seems important to slavs?

>This is what slavs actually believe

Attached: 1558864108693.jpg (240x240, 6K)

seething slav

Come to Jow Forums and see how it is

Slavs can't really be funny and they certainly cannot be sophisticated

Actual incels

Absolutely furious slav

Attached: 1441040052295.jpg (327x316, 41K)

You are very obsessed with race

Hate to break it to you pal, but everyone's like this

No, not everybody is like this
You are very ugly probably and 'non white' so you have to insult people of other races to make up for your insecurity
Grow up

>Projecting this hard
stay in your shit part of Europe lmao

Slavs aren't white btw even amerimutts know this

I don't care about whiteness, you insecure kid
>Slavs aren't white btw even amerimutts know this
that's why almost every 'white' american refers to eastern europe as a bastion of white race

stay mad and stay contained.

Ok friend

>Amerimutts are a good basis of white purity
I'm dying to know how wrong you can be in one thread so please keep posting.

You're actually implying that i care

Get a replica car kit with a good sound system and act like you're independently wealthy. Idk.. desu you sound kind of superficial. Or worse that you WANT to be superficial.

oh.. t-b-h changes to d-e-s-u that's g-a-y

How old are you?

At your height, unless you get on gear, you are going to be lifting a LONG time before it's even noticeable. You also need to eat a SHITTON if you go natty.

Anyway, working out is one aspect, but basically you either need to get a great career or start a business (which could be social media bs). Except social media bs also generally comes from being very good at something.