How do you cope with being ghosted

How do you cope with being ghosted

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Get ghostded

B a man

/thread

This guy iz right, it can be done via exposure therapy. But you have to keep going OP. Life is not about how hard you can hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

So keep trying again. Ask out more people, if they ghosted you you werent compatible anyway..

You get ghosted enough so that you're numb. Niggas get ghosted daily. That's just how the game is played.

Attached: 1559359140911.gif (700x700, 96K)

Knowing that there was nothing you could have done differently. She's an unworthy person, move on.

I send them some crazy shit and delete their number. I know you’re supposed to not give a fuck but if they’ve made themselves out to be different and then pull that basic shit I like for them to know they’re a cunt and I’m a sick bastard man.

"Oh well, one less thing to think about."

>Life is not about how hard you can hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Anyone who says this needs a healthy dose of Zyklon

same here. I spam stupid shit and that's all.

>Knowing that there was nothing you could have done differently
not how it works, you made a mistake, in every situation there exists a theoretical set of actions which would result in a desired outcome

Ghosts are scum

Are you a girl who routinely ghosts guys? Because what you said is just plain wrong.

Well you are wrong

No, listen, you should in principle be superior to every other nonmensch you meet, because only you (or perhaps only blue eyes) are sentient

Accept them dodging a bullet for you and move on. Dwelling on shit like this will kill you early.

>Don't dwell
Aka ignorance is bliss aka be a luddite simpleton retarded

There exists a reason or multiple in one's actions or inactions why a thing did not succeed and one must pay the price of flesh for it

So dwell on it and sit there like a whiny bitch while opportunity passes you by because somehow as a man, you're a slave to your every negative emotion.

Nobody can help you anymore if you actively WANT to be miserable. Move the fuck on and grow the fuck up.

>Projecting this hard
yikos

I forgot how low IQ this board is compared to /lit/ or Jow Forums

move on and find new pussy that is actually interested

develop some self esteem too that's the larger problem at work here. you're better than the image you have of yourself in your head I can almost guarantee it.

And yet you're still here, desperately clamouring for attention. But by all means keep shoving the blame and fault onto others, surely you're not at all responsible for your own state of mind.

You guys are like SJWs. Jeezus.

>Jow Forums
You must be trolling. That is a pathetically dumb board.

A healthy sense of self esteem. Most of these are deeper problems that come from childhood.