Please help me get a boyfriend

I want an irl boyfriend how?

Attached: 43057897-CBB4-4ABC-99B7-506E78FF13B1.jpg (1932x2574, 1.05M)

stop it tranny

KYS

I’ll be your irl boyfriend but only if you have a cute dick

Don't think you'd have any issues finding a boyfriend, what you looking for?

Ugly af

pic's not op

want to talk about why you post pictures of this tranny here every day?

Same reason Brandonposting exists. Bored people will justify anything to themselves

Be yourself

Attached: IMG_20190605_225404.jpg (946x2048, 88K)

Que no español de habla.

That’s only good advice for attractive people, please some real stuff.

Its a fake question, I'm giving a fake answer.

I don’t have a boyfriend I want a boyfriend how is this an illegitimate question?

Do you accept ldr?

No, I want an irl boyfriend.

Because you don't address the fact that we all know you're not the person in the OP picture.

If you wanted a boyfriend you would have one. The pic of the girl you posted is attractive. If you real question is how to get an ATTRACTIVE boyfriend. Then honestly... Can't help there.

I am
No I’m not, and I’m also trans so still no chance. I don’t care if the boyfriend is attractive

Find a dude with no family. I would 100% date a trans girl if it meant not having to deal with family while doing it.

What do you want out of a relationship?

Cool dates, cuddling, someone to have deep discussions with, relief for sexual urges.

Are you looking for someone who you might potentially marry? Or do you intend to have other relationships too

Ok help us out. What are some problems you are running into?

Attached: ryanottley_49465639_738614056520574_1034086782852041066_n.jpg (1080x1350, 181K)

Yes, I definitely date with the intention of marrying the person I’m dating, no point otherwise.
No guys want me at all, any time I try to talk to them I get one word responses.

Look for people with similar dreams and desires long term then, easy way to filter out people. Then, go after everyone in your pool regardless of how likely it is

all trannies must die

>one word responses
So.. There's problem one. Talk to guys in real life, internet dating someone likely wont last anyways.

What city do you live in? You could be my gf if youre near

Attached: 2fba1131582ffa0e2b69b6f7d6818222.png (420x420, 365K)

I have severe depression and have no dreams or desires, I only recently started going out in public again after spending 10 months inside.
I meant irl, they just say yeah and look at their phones or similar stuff.
I’m not U.S.

What do you say? How does your voice sound?

I try to talk about their interests if I know them, or try to find out if I know. My voice is iffy, pic related.

Attached: 74D71255-78B1-40DE-95CC-FFEDBF988B36.png (750x1334, 48K)

Sounds like you need companionship. You need to experience and cultivate healthy companionship outside of a relationship before you can do well inside one.

So far we have.
Guys wont even talk to me when I talk to them... What the fuck can any of us do about this.

Fuck you for even asking you stupid bitch, shit.

I’m just trying to figure it out, we both don’t know but maybe someone who does will see this.

... Fuck you

But you've been asking the same question for weeks on end to the exact same reply. Probably ad verbatim in many cases. Is this really that entertaining, or is it a sunk cost at this point?

I have hope someone will tell me how to get a bf.

>I have hope someone will tell me how to get a bf.
What a retarded statement. This better be weak trolling.

Bumble or OKCupid
>inb4 greasy virgins
My brother is an absolute chad (6', very fit, great hair and facial hair and face structure, really intelligent and well spoken, artsy but with business sense) and he met a fantastic girl on there who he now dates. Its not just greasy weirdos using it. But if you are a greasy weirdo, you can find company

They have, repeatedly, you just refuse to go DO it because you're a transsexual who has become scared of their own shadow.

Dating sites are all pump and dump for tranners, just chasers searching for us.

That's all you're good for right now, though. Your own account of yourself here offers no long term prospects; you've gone and given it a double whammy by being a tranny, too, so now not only are your market values painfully low (bad preface/bad engagement/bad follow-up/bad aftermath = bad date and bad market values), but you're under the scientific guinea pigging of modern transsexualism, which honestly seems to place people's shelf lives at, ooh, twenty years tops post-surgery? I've struggled very realistically with the idea of gender dysphoria, but never once have I imagined 'being' a girl because I don't want to let science turn me into a walking lie.

Look, it's time to admit two things. One, nobody dates out of pity and sees success. Two, nobody wants to sign on for your 'redeeming qualities' when there are few enough as is and you drown out each one with a heap of flaws and concerns.
Either you work against the fact that you're largely a science experiment made for someone's profit margin, and thus create a new story from the ashes of your old one... Otherwise you can exist under the thumbs of the same demons who ruled you once before, only this time you've got tits that are more of a lie than Pamela Anderson's.

Fight or die, OP, but don't ask us to make the choice and carry the effort for you.

STOP POSTING STOLEN PICS
STOP SPAMING HER

>her

Brandonposter and 2DUI didn't stop and neither will Brendaposting.

Become a good catholic girl and live by Gods Law. You'll find a man at church.

Nose job and fix your hair maybe? And cut out the shitty winged eyeliner

The be yourself line is an answer to how to improve relationships. It isn't an answer how to get one.
It is in the same tier as the opposite advice "lower your standards", which only works for people who have so many options they go for the wrong people.

I know it is just a way to be condescending while also saying you don't know, but at least use it in the right context.

As i said last thread. Go to a gay bar. Just because you have some fake tits does not mean your a girl.

Hit him up?

you're a pretty girl. just go outside you fucking moron. how are you even asking that question?

dumb faggot