My advice to all the autistic men here, just give up on dating. They don't want you...

My advice to all the autistic men here, just give up on dating. They don't want you, it'll just create pain and awkward situations. Focus on your hobbies, passions, money, anything but casual sex because that's something reserved for the socially gifted. You will feel better.

Attached: 1543117167721s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

yea that's where listening to ben shaprio gets you. what a lame piece of shit

jokes on you OP. My best female friend is married to an autistic piece of shit and I wish for him to evaporate everyday. He is the fucking worst.

I swear to god their children are going to be autistic too. They have a 2 year old daughter and it still doesn't talk.

>dating
>casual sex

Ben is a pretty annoying little kike, but his sister's got the big milkers.

Well, some people buy into that ideology. Personally, I don't think it's the quantity, but just the quality of life expected in our culture that's causing issues. Everybody has way more than they need. It's kind of insane to actually consider the time and engineering that goes into everything the average person uses in a day. I think we just need to go back hitting each other with sticks and rocks and shit.

>it
Abortion should be legal until the baby is 4 years old.

>hitting each other with rocks and sticks
That's how we got here, because stickless virgins couldn't deal with their lot in life and had to find ways to seize advantages they didn't have.

What people need is a judicious and singular leader and to be in pockets of like, 10000 tops, not a million to a city.

But it's too late to go back, so we're just fucked until we fuck ourselves up, senpai.

Bump

seriously. She is adorable. Would waifu.

and yet, there are many autistic people who can focus on hobbies, passions, money AND also get casual sex and happy relationships.

Right, there should be some sort of buyers regret/ return policy. Maybe we could just recycle them and use them for parts.

I've known this for years.
Without the church and clergy to guide us society is too hedonistic to allow a place for people like us, we merely exist to serve the capitalists without anyone looking out for us.

Attached: mfw.jpg (701x755, 129K)

Without the state to guide us society is too hedonistic to allow a place for people like us, we merely exist to serve the capitalists without anyone looking out for us.

Attached: 1548946279399.png (680x684, 129K)

>it
based, autists aren't even human

you're genuinely retarded

coming from a tripfag...

Never got this, there are just as many ugly or disabled girls, if you can't get anyone normal just go for them
Chances are they'll be in the same boat as you

Based and REDpilled

Attached: p8qyasah0d801.jpg (467x599, 137K)

>implying I could get one of those either

>thinking that dating and casual sex are the same thing
being this retarded

Then your standards are still too high

Even ugly and disables girls get high standards when they see they get 200+ matches on Tinder everyday

sad thing is all i've got memories of is pain and awkward situations
it has NEVER worked out for me
you are 100% right