How do i get conservative gf

i live in a libtarded area of the u.s (not a big city) and every girl in my school when ever there is some type of politics they always say retarded shit they got from some "woke" ig post.my older brother managed to find a conservative gf do i just wait until i find a decent human being

Attached: bobhuc.jpg (500x313, 66K)

Go to church events. Specifically Catholic church.

makes sense but i went to church once and the priest asked what was wrong with the world and some said trump so maybe not even churches are safe but ill try

Lulz, go to church to look for gf? Very conservative.

I went to church, last year. I kneeled for about an hour, sometimes hitting the seats in front of me with my forefront.

P.s. I'm an atheist.

Conservative girls like confident guys. Confident as in, sure of his beliefs and decisions in most aspects. Churchs are a safe bet, if you are younger try going on days when they have service for college stidents. And maybe Facebook groups? Conservatives love Facebook.

As someone who was a Orthodox Presbyterian and is no longer in the faith, is it still a good idea to go back to church to look for a gf/wife? I feel like it is incredible dishonest and not a good idea as most likely your spouse/partner will not share the same beliefs as you do.

>sin before God in his house looking to get your dick wet.

Good plan

>Conservatives love Facebook.
The kind of conservatives you want to date hate social media.

Anyway - Church and extremely demanding school degrees. Most of the conservative women I know are in med school or law school.

How does that Christian ass feel like?

I dated a devout Christian girl for 4 months and I couldn't tell you, I never got near it.

Start a Young Republicans club at school and see who shows up

>tries to pick up at a club that caters exclusively to people who are trying not to have sex
>doesn't have sex
What did you expect, though?

Leave America

Academia is liberal, essentially as left as it gets. If you are graded anonymously and are actually brilliant and a gifted speaker you can begin giving counterpoints in class. These girls may be a little left but most of them are just parroting back whatever they think is the right thing to say.

I am an oldfag. I spoke in a poli Sci class once. 50 kids in class, 7 to 10 making comments on the left. Me to the right. I was an assassin. I am not that smart. I am not that good of a public speaker. When I walked out of class that day I has the respect of every female in there though.

I bet you don't even have the slightest clue what the words "liberal" and "conservative".

You earned the respect of "females" with your pontification on right wing politics? You're fucking delusional you dumb faggot. And call women "women", not females, you fucking MRA cum guzzling dipshit.

>When I walked out of class that day I has the respect of every female in there though.
you sound like a neckbeard kek

Females. I use this term to clarify between cis women and trans.

Good call bruh.

There are only two genders, men and women. Sounds to me like you spent too much time in the academia world of make believe.

Probably.

look even you’re libbed out bro