I see no reason to work, I'll die no matter how hard I work and I don't even see the reason why I am alive...

I see no reason to work, I'll die no matter how hard I work and I don't even see the reason why I am alive, how do I find one?

ie i am lazy as fuck but i don't see why i shouldn't be

Attached: 28764417_1376380549134305_7141950002389057536_n.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Death gives life meaning.
You don't have infinite time to just watch Netflix, you have to go out there and do something before you die or you will be forgotten.
Work solves two problems. The first one is income. The second is purpose. There are not many jobs that doesn't care if you do a good job or not. There will always be a best version of the worker in your field and you should strive for that because it makes your role so much more important.

>forgotten
Hah, optimism. Great. What a cure. Just bee urself.

Sorry, but Hitler came inches from revolutionizing the world as we know it and now he's a meme. If you can't draw intrinsic meaning from within, then whatever you are doing is just terminal cope.

everything is temporary. earth is temporary. all memories are temporary and all information is temporary. there ISN'T any reason, in the long run, you shouldn't be a lazy fuck. however, you clearly have some sort of inner conflict about this or you wouldn't have posted about this, so either continue sitting on your ass or stfu

there's no wrong way to live your life.

BOOM.

You‘re 100% right. Besides dying, we don‘t HAVE to do anything.
Now that that‘s out of the way, see the world as dour playground. You can do as little as you want or as much as you want. You can become a burnt out ceo or pride yourself on having played every vidya ever produced. You could also become a carp whisperer or the king of eating contests. Really, just do whatever the fuck you fancy. You don‘t owe it to anybody to become anything. Not even yourself, but especially not your parents.

10,000 years ago the ape with the biggest roundest stone was top dog

1,000 years ago the ape with the best last name was top dog

100 years ago the ape with the biggest factory was the top dog

10 years ago the ape with the biggest car was the top dog

...Imagine caring so much what people think that you spend your life photographing yourself, dieting, and working

"I really regret not becoming a CEO or a lawyer"
-no centarian ever

You will make a fantastic alcoholic walmart greeter.

Wait for mommy and daddy to cut off your allowance. Then you'll discover a motive for working

Jokes on you I already make more money than I can use
But what's the point of being not forgotten?

Thanks for your advice. Based posts

Why don’t you get a job in a field that you actually find interesting?

How do you do that if you don't find any field interesting?

Post things you like. Not just the things you do, but things you think and life and have maybe thought “that would be cool” or “that’s interesting”

as an example, ever since I was a kid I always liked airplanes. Hell, most of my free time now I’m watching airplane videos on YouTube or playing video games. A few years ago I got a job in the aviation industry and I actually like going to work. I turned one of my interests into my place of work

I actually like to play vidya and had a vidya job not so long ago, thing is the only vidya i got to make was those shitty mobile ones as there are no console/AAA studios near where I live and the project owners i worked with had horrible taste and all he cared about was to force micro transactions which i fucking hate so i quit that job to go freelance and has been sitting on my ass the last 4 months being anxious while struggling to find motivation and accomplishing nothing

So move to where there are more video game jobs

t. poorfag

Work is primarily done by people because they need to eat. They need shelter. They need an income source for survival. If you are fed, clothed, sheltered then the need for work isn't as necessary.

Purpose is harder to find. I don't have any microwavable epiphanies to give you.

I work about 50 hours a week. My work does not require a lot of my mental focus so my mind can think of other things. Sometimes I daydream. Sometimes I think up songs, sometimes I think up jokes, sometimes I debate topics in head and flesh out arguments. And sometimes while in thought I stumble upon truths that help shape my worldview and build me into a better man and human on this planet.

I hope that you are able to make time to experience this too in whatever way you can.

Why do anything in life? I think it's to enjoy it, so either work because you love your work, like some people are fortunate enough to do, or work to support your hobbies, go full weeb, full gamerbro or w/e hobby you may have. That's why most people work.

This is something I'd like to do. Find out what I really love, and work in a job that just allows me to do that on the side, Fenriz from Darkthrone is a musician who works in the Postal Industry since 1993, he's still at it today, and it allows him to live comfortably and put out music pretty frequently, that seems like a comfy life.

>but whats the point of being not forgotten

I guess it makes you feel special?as if you had impact over others's life

Being lazy is fine as long as you can sustainably keep a roof over your head, the lights on, running water, heat, a bed to sleep on, and food on your plate. If you're so lazy your access to the simple basics of life are threatened, well, it is finally time to become less lazy. Being lazy just wouldn't be worth it if you're homeless or starving. Having shelter and a full belly are sort of the bare minimum requirements to even having the opportunity to begin to enjoy life.

>You don‘t owe it to anybody to become anything. Not even yourself, but especially not your parents.
Thank you user. I needed to hear this