Is it possible to somehow stop wanting a gf...

Is it possible to somehow stop wanting a gf? I just want to enjoy life without being depressed about not being able to get a gf. I'm already doing nofap and trying to avoid women, any other ideas?

Attached: 1539911100513.jpg (827x1024, 86K)

Just find a flaw in yourself you can't fix with diet/exercise like your height or something with your face, tell yourself every single time that you are genetically unworthy, and eventually you will believe it. Works for me

its possible but so long as you have a sexual drive you will always want pussy. it is human nature. maybe when you're 60 you will give less of a fuck about women but as long as you're balls are still functioning you're always gonna want a woman. that's just life bro.

>trying to avoid women
>not able to get a girlfriend

Ya don't say

Smash your balls with a hammer

I'll try that, thanks user.
>its possible but so long as you have a sexual drive you will always want pussy.
I don't think that's a problem, I can fuck hookers or go back to fapping.

Women are overrated. Prostitutes are underrated.

Focus on getting your life together and enjoying what little is left of your life.

I would be single if I could afford a place to myself, splitting rent is the only reason I put up with my wife.

At what salary level does it feel like prostitutes are a good way to spend money?

I make $150k and it still feels like a waste. They're literal whores, so $50-100 feels reasonable. I don't understand how people can spend $300-700 on these women.

Since you said you can't afford a place to yourself you're blowing at least a couple of weeks of savings just to have sex once right?

Maybe if I made $300/hr I might be able to justify it

OP, Listen to me very carefully. Avoidance is a dangerous word. Avoidance indirectly means conflict within oneself. You are better of colliding with women and then consciously steering away. I really believe that we can have happy lives without women but they are a necessary evil because biologically we are wired to want them. Fighting that urge will only cause you misery, so let it happen. Be on no fap but when you fuck her, fuck her like a mad man. Fuck her so that she remembers it forever.

Romans 8:1-14 KJV
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. [3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: [4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. [11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. [12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. [14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 Corinthians 6:16-17 ESV
Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, "The two will become one flesh." [17] But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.

I feel like the most anons complaining about not having a gf don't want just some pussy, they're looking for someone close

manlets get laid all the time tho, It's sad to see :(
t.manlet

More like they want someone who loves them unconditionally while they do jack shit to make her want to love them.

>Is it possible to somehow stop wanting a gf?
you get a gf and get past the honeymoon phase and start to hate it and desperately want out because having a gf is making you depressed

Why the fuck does this happen? Seriously how is it even possible to be happy? When I have no gf I'm depressed because I have no gf, when I have a gf I'm depressed because I have a gf. Everything else is in order in my life, just this fucking thing

The only way to be happy as a single person is to already have had a couple of serious romantic relationships. Once you've already had the experience a couple times (knowing what it is like to love, be loved in return, and what it is like to have an ongoing romantic relationship) then you can see romance for what it is (nice to have, but in no way a prerequisite to happiness). It's when romantic love is just an unkown fantasy, rather than something which has already been experienced, that it gets built up in the mind as some sort of be-all, end-all to life and happiness. And yeah, I do think at least a couple failed romantic relationships is something people need to be well rounded. One isn't enough. You need at least a couple failed relationships to show you not only can you find love and be loved in return, but also that you're capable of doing this with multiple people. It helps break the fantasy that there is one perfect person for every one.

Fill your life with passions, figure out your mental health. be happy with who you are.

The yearning for a gf will never fully go away, but if you do the fallowing it'll be drastically diminished

What should they be doing? I got my first gf by just giving her attention. Of course, it helped that she was a fatty and I was into sports.

The irony to all of this is that the best way to want a gf, is to have a few of them. Then you'll realize they're generally a waste of money and time, and bring more emotional pain and stress than joy. But the grass is greener and all that bullshit. Sometimes I envy incels I swear

best way to not want*

>Sometimes I envy incels I swear
bullshit.
become a volcel if you're serious

I absolutely will if it doesn't work out with my current gf. This will be my last relationship, either we will be together forever or when we break up I'm done. My body count is nothing more than a reminder of all the times it didn't work out. Dating is so fucking exhausting.