ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Rich girls, why won't you take care of cute little boys

When she says hi to me multiple times and always looks at me when I come through the door, should I dare ask her out?
She is a coworker after all and I just think not pissing on the line would be best for me.

But goddamn she looks cute.

Cause I can date a rich hot man, I guess.

>cute
Already doing it.

why do women disappropriate men from their role as provider while simultaneously expecting them to hold down a job to be attractive?

imagine if men suddenly started adopting kids and became single fathers and didnt want women anymore for parenting... completely devaluing them

Because depending on a man financially means that no matter how he treats you, you cannot ever leave him: you literally cannot eat unless you have a man paying for your food.
The only thing that stops a man from abusing you is him not wanting you.

Being provided for means that you're stuck. You're not devalued, you're accountable.
I deeply appreciate my husband and see why I want him in my life, and I appreciate what he does for me and my kids, but not needing him to live and knowing that if he beats me or my kids I can pack my shit and leave is a pretty big deal to me.

I asked this last thread but it was already saging so I'll repost here.

There is a girl at work who I mutually flirt with. She has been there nearly a year and we are pretty close. Everyone in the office can see our attraction and crack jokes about it, which we laugh off.

I only just recently noticed that whenever I refer to her as a friend or use the term friendship in conversations with her, she ghosts me or changes the subject, or her mood changes negatively. Even more recently when she wanted to meet my family I didn't introduce her as a friend and she remained happy and perky and wanted to know if she thought my family liked her.

The thing is she has a long term partner and hates the idea of cheating/cheaters.

When I get to thinking she has never, not once, referred to us as friends. She has just always introduced me by my name to other people, never "Hey this is my friend X"

IDK, Am I just overthinking something which has no meaning?

How do you know when it’s time to end a relationship

I think my fem neighbour is into me. But i dont have excuse to talk to her, should i just chat her up about anything when we next meet.

Today she greeted me with nice smile and hi, and Im kinda mad at myself that i didnt chat her up

>Because depending on a man financially means that no matter how he treats you, you cannot ever leave him: you literally cannot eat unless you have a man paying for your food.
>The only thing that stops a man from abusing you is him not wanting you.
>Being provided for means that you're stuck. You're not devalued, you're accountable.
>I deeply appreciate my husband and see why I want him in my life, and I appreciate what he does for me and my kids, but not needing him to live and knowing that if he beats me or my kids I can pack my shit and leave is a pretty big deal to me.

I don't know user, there are still women with good jobs that hook up with another man before cutting the old one lose. IMO people move the goal post.

you derive little or no joy from it. You do not enjoy being intament and it becomes a chore.

What if you do have some joy?

You might just be done with the honeymoon phase.

Really, we need more info on why you're asking this. Like are they abusive? Mentally or physically? Abuse doesn't have to be everyday to be abuse. It can be once a month, once every week or so. etc.

But yeah, the honeymoon phase only lasts about six months. During that phase the other person is almost like a drug. You just feel great being around them, thinking about them, etc.

That always eventually goes away. Then you are left with whatever happiness the two of you built.

Young people are notorious for thinking the honey moon phase is love and should last forever.

We’ve been together for almost 2 years. There are no issues. We care about each other a lot, and get along well.

Just I have been feeling like that I should just be alone and not deal with girls anymore.

Ladies what do you think about when you're doing absolutely nothing?
Like what are your thoughts before falling asleep or while on the toilet?

Well, those men also don't provide for women and their children.
The idea is that if you're able to work you're not obligated to stick with a man no matter what.

Girls

I am thinking about breaking up with my gf because I don’t like how I look. I hate my body. I don’t feel like I deserve a gf

Depends on the period and what has been going on in my life on that specific day.
Can range from absolute self loathing to lovey things about my boyfriend, to what I want in the future and what I'm doing to achieve it to something my ex boyfriend said, from political issues I've been reading about to shoes I'd like to buy, from something I'm studying to a friend of mine. I tend to do a lot of self-reflection before falling asleep, which is why if I'm in a rather dark period I'll turn the tv on to not focus on my thoughts too much. Another core moment is in the car, where I pitch all great ideas I have.
There's not one thing that obsesses me and I think of every time.

What’s wrong with your body?

I used to go to the gym regularly and I was feeling Jow Forums. But over the past few weeks I’ve lost a lot of weight and muscle. Im a naturally stressed person. But I just started a high stress job and it destroyed my ability to eat. So I have barely been eating the past few weeks which has caused me to lose weight, also since I’m not eating enough I can’t go to the gym anymore. I don’t even want to have sex. I don’t even want my gf to see me naked

Please don't.
My boyfriend feels really insecure about his body but when I look at him I see the most handsome man alive.
No matter what flaws he has, how much weight he gains or loses, if he's fresh out of the shower or he has been sick vomiting and smelly for a week: I look at him and I see a handsome guy, the most handsome I've ever seen.
I held his head while vomiting and cleaned vomit off his hair, and I still thought he looked cute.
No woman who loves you will think you're ugly because you lost some weight and muscle. Please don't project your self hatred on her. She probably doesn't see you the way you see yourself.

If she loves you, she won’t care. Trust me. I love someone who says he’s overweight and maybe he is a little but he looks good to me every way because I love him so much. You need to eat though, maybe see a doctor.

My gf says she loves my body. But that seems like bs. I know I look like shit. All of the progress I made over the past year went to shit in 3 weeks. I literally look like complete shit. It’s humiliating.

If you love someone it doesn't matter. You're much harsher on yourself than she will ever be on you.
You can make the progress again, and have a woman who loves you and will support you while you're doing it. Don't fuck it up.

Again: I loved my boyfriend's body no matter how he looked, how much he weighed, how much muscle he gained or lost, because it was his. He just needs to smile at me and I'm like "Yeah, hottest in the world, 10/10 would fuck till his cock is sore". And he's the kind of guy who took mirrors off the walls to not see himself.
People who love you don't see you the way you see yourself, especially if you're an asshole to yourself.
Don't be mean with yourself, user. Let your girlfriend love you and your body.

Should I have short or long hair? Looks like pic currently.

Attached: hair.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Girls, you apparently have a pretty good gaydar regarding other chicks.

As a guy who really likes tomboys, you got any tips on how to avoid hitting on a lesbian by accident? Any telling signs? body language? tips?

That makes no sense. So you wouldn’t care if your bf blew up like a balloon?

Not too much, no. I've seen my boyfriend gain 50 lbs, kept thinking he looked really hot.
I would care if he got so fat it impacted our lifestyle and the things we like to do, but I don't find him particularly unattractive when he gains or loses weight.
I've dated him from 140 to 210 lbs and always thought he was hot. Probably more so at 210 than at 140 desu.

My "gaydar" is mostly based on the fact that girls who are into girls hit on me, and girls who aren't don't.
If a girl doesn't hit on me, I wouldn't know unless she's some sort of super butch lesbian.

she likes you

There's a difference between going skinny or blowing up and it all depends on your gfs preferences. I love skinny men and my boyfriend is a skelly, I certainly don't mind him looking skinny, weak etc. If he got fat (which I don't like) I'd tell him but I wouldn't leave him as looks definitely aren't everything. Seriously don't worry about dumb stuff like this, focus on finding ways to get rid of that stress!

Are you mentally ill? That makes no sense
How can you be attracted to someone who looks weak? This makes no fucking sense

I just love skinny bodies, they look elegant and graceful. I dislike men with too many muscles because they look like 50iq brutes most of the time. That said, I also like bear mode guys so my taste is a bit weird.

>Are you mentally ill?
I'm not, I'm just in love with him.
I hope I'll desire to fuck him when he's 60, balding and wrinkly, and probably kind of fat as 90% of men over 50 are overweight.
I'd be mentally ill if I stopped loving a man I love because he gained some weight. I'd take a bullet for him, it's not like if he got fat I'm going to stop desiring to suck his cock.

>you're out somewhere doing something
>suddenly you notice some qt grill
>don't know her, probably never going to see her in another million years, but she looks like she's just your type

What would you do Jow Forums? There's a good chance you both like the same shit and might get along well, but who knows when you'll pass her again if you don't take the chance

Attached: 1527267695805.jpg (512x512, 164K)

My GF has started taking sleeping pills and I'm not OK with it (they weren't prescribed, she just gets them from someone). It also worries me sometimes she takes them after drinking a few beers (I think I've heard that's dangerous?).

Anyway I've told her a few times she shouldn't do it but she doesn't listen to me. Do you think I should confront her more earnestly or let her be? Am I over reacting?

was cuddling my new boyfriend in the morning pretty intimately and we were essentially wrapped around each other naked, and I thought we were gonna have morning sex but he didn't get hard. I feel kind of embarrassed because I take it as him not being super attracted to me? Like if he really, really liked me he would get hard in that situation. He would want to have sex with me...

I feel like we were almost heading in that direction but then he turned around and started sleeping the other way, and clearly did not get hard. Am I overthinking this? It really made me feel shitty.

>For the Woman in this thread

The woman in my city want me to either choose between a girlfriend, that i have to pickup myself, or leave the town/city even the land, and come back bigger stronger or wiser anyway, i dont like to travel that often but i need foolproof pickup lines that help getting me over the hill while i try to impress a woman

I can understand why you’d like leaner guys compared to a body builder. But how can you say you like skellys and guys who are weak as fuck?
>it’s not like if he got fat that i’d stop sucking his cock
What the fuck. This makes no sense. So if he got so big he couldn’t walk, you’d lift up his fat belly and suck his penis?

>So if he got so big he couldn’t walk, you’d lift up his fat belly and suck his penis?
Do you read what I say?
I would care if he got so fat it impacted our lifestyle and the things we like to do. If he got so fat he couldn't walk or even just so fat we couldn't have sex the way we like, I obviously would care and ask him to lose weight. I wouldn't break up with him, but obviously that's something that needs to be addressed.
But your average fat, I don't give a shit.

If your job causes you this much dustress you should drop it
You dont only lose aesthetic body you are actively undermining your health you should discuss it with your girl

I really want a gf ;_;
WHy do girls reject nice guys like me?

What's wrong with saying that? It's personal taste and we're not in the jungle anymore, I don't need a big man to protect me from other tribes and big animals. He can manhandle me in bed just fine despite his size and he's still stronger than me so I'm cool.
Honestly, you're really obsessed with looks and most girls don't care that much. It's not healthy.

Beers are a respiratory depressant. Sleeping pills are too. When you mix them a person can stop breathing.

You are boring, and have ugly face, are too short, and not broad enough shoulders
Theres all to it

>Honestly, you're really obsessed with looks and most girls don't care that much. It's not healthy
Welcome to Jow Forums

The body can have more than one biological want/need if someone set out a great meal but you hadn't had a sip of water in two days you might ignore it. Maybe he was more sleepy than horny.
It's so weird to me how not having sex one time makes a woman hate herself.
If I had a dollar every time my ex wasn't in the mood I could probably take us out to eat at a restaurant

Can’t quit. I just need to push through for another year

If she needs to take pills to fall asleep theres some big lifestyle steps that need to be taken to fix it
Its a road to health you shoulf never rely on pills to do basic human function.

She should stop all stimulants especially caffeine, get less stress in life and maybe do some cardio before bed / take long cold shower

Girls

I’m in my late twenties and I’m just starting to date now for the first time. One thing I’m very concerned about is I do not want to date girls who used to be into hook up culture. The reason I’m starting to date now is because I decided i’d focus my time on building myself and my career. I remember an older man telling me before how women are the #1 reason why some men don’t accomplish their dreams. So I focused on my dreams first. Now that I am there I want a gf. But I seriously don’t want to date a girl who did casual sex. I don’t expect a virgin. But I don’t want a girl who did hook ups and all that bs

I'm feeling bad and the only person I wanna talk with is the one who hurt me. Is it better to wait for them to write me or should I just do it?

Pro
>Maybe they don't bother to send me the first message because they want to give me time and space to calm down
>Fixing the thing between me and them asap is what I wanna do
Cons
>I'm not the one who is supposed to fix the situation
>Me starting the conversation feels like me encouraging their behavior

Physical exercise and cold showers wake you up, terrible suggestion.
As someone who has been insomniac for 26 years, some people just can't fucking sleep. I'm lucky if I get 5 hours on most days. Without sleeping pills in a stressing period I'm a zombie.

But Jow Forums tells me looks don't matter.

Well get ready to hate your life

Hows ur diet, did you gain weight just because you dont exercise?
You orobably havent lose all muscle unless you stopped lifting and taking steroids(if you did)
If not then those gains can be regained really quick.

Rethink your daily schedule, consider lifting at home if you have no time to go gym (big time saver right here, you can get workout in at home in 30min before work, and do another short one after, meanwhile going to gym is 2+ hours endeavour)

Fix diet, research fasting if you need to drop few kgs fast

If you happen to ask her previous partner / body count then multiply any number by 2

Then you judge

Did you not read?
He never said he's fraud and he's Skelly not fatty

No, we don't.
Looks matter, so does personality, so does money, so does everything else. People set different priorities to different things, but most things matter.
If you look like shit, you probably won't get girls lined up to date you.

Well, not being boring isnt about looks. But then you become her personal jester and she can leave you anytime someone bigger / handsomer shows up
Pick your poison
Long cold showers i mean 20+minutes
And as far as exercise if its strenuous lifting that exhausts me i never have problems falling asleep.
But i move tonne of weight at gym

My advice still stands

Besides if helifted for 1 year theres not THAT much gains he had past noob gains. If he gets back to lifting he will be at same level within 3months, granted he eats enough food and sleeps

Which is a concern if work fucks him up this much

>Long cold showers i mean 20+minutes
Yes. It tightens your blood vessels and makes you more awake.
It's like the #1 trick insomniacs learn when they can't drink more coffee without giving themselves a heart attack.
Cold water.

>if its strenuous lifting that exhausts me i never have problems falling asleep.
Cardio isn't strenuous. You shouldn't do strenuous exercise on a daily basis anyway.

any advice?

>you shouldnt do strenuous exercise on daily basis

Its not like lifting everyday is most effective way to build strength for a natural lifter
I deadlift 220kg for repetitions, i THINK i am qualified to give advice on strength training and gaining muscle

Attached: 20190331_133242~(1).jpg (771x1023, 466K)

Ask her out for one on one hangout and escalate
If you want her that is

At what str do noob gains end though? Everyone says you should be at 1/2/3/4 in a year but I'm half way and adding even 5 lbs is a struggle. I'm eating enough to be fat and most of it is protein so I don't think that's the problem.
Also maybe our stressed Skelly friend should drink whole milk if he can't eat

No, you're not.
Just because you're good at lifting it doesn't mean you have a full understanding of how the human body acts when you exercise to the point you strain yourself on a daily basis.
It's like saying "I'm very fat, I'm qualified to give advice about food".

I'm amazed people think this looks good
Props to your lifestyle tho

>noob gains at 1/2/3/4
Thats highly individual
What 50kg short skelly guy will be able to reach will be far less than someone thats already built like shit brickhouse from day 1 without ever lifting. Noob gains are basically over when you cant progress linearly on strength gains (if you eat and sleep enough)

Also have to remember strength (or way we measure it by performing lifts) has decent skill component, so id your technique is trash you will injure yourself before you start moving any noticeable weight.

I also have to mind my food because i just cant eat infinite amounts and grow, i will just get fat and strong (like i am rn really) and im nowhere close my natural potential.
I have very intimate understanding of overtraining and managing it

Just because youve read in some basedmagazine that you shouldnt lift everyday doesnt mean you cant.
Programs like supersquats or bulgarian method and style of training like greasing the groove are this famous for a reason, they are effective.

Attached: 1559698896687.png (513x596, 608K)

>Just because youve read in some basedmagazine that you shouldnt lift everyday doesnt mean you cant.
I mean, you can also eat 4000 kcal a day, it doesn't mean you should unless you burn them.
Something being "effective" doesn't mean it's healthy or good advice for everybody. Not eating is an effective way of losing weight, I wouldn't advise it to most people.

And heres where we differ
Fasting is totally natural and healthy and anyone can do it

Its just mainstream that brainwashed masses that we need to consume and buy shit that we dont need.

I personally fixed skin issues with fasting

He's flexing, they look normal when he's not flexing. Is this your first time seeing muscle?

But isn't it unfair that girls can look like the sperm whale and still get guys while guys are fucked if their face is already ugly or average?

>heres where we differ
Yeah, because I know what I'm talking about and you don't.
Fasting for prolonged periods of time is not natural and we shouldn't do it, no.
It fucks up our hormones on all levels (from reproductive to thyroid), screws our metabolism, causes denutrition, vitamin deficiencies and all sorts of problems, including cardiovascular ones. Plus it doesn't teach you healthy eating patterns.
I'm glad it worked for you, but it's not safe and not advisable. Most doctors won't tell you "want to lose weight? Just stop eating for 40 days". It works, it doesn't kill you most of the time, but it's dangerous and you shouldn't do it.

Life isn't supposed to be fair. I don't know where you got that idea from.

I can't get over my last gf's body, and whenever I get a new gf and get Into bed with her, I always have this nagging feeling in the back of my head that she isn't as good.

My old gf was a 6/10 according to my friends, but to me she was a 9/10. How do I get over something like this? Do I need to learn how to lower my standards?

Yeah, it just sucks. But oh well, I'll just keep hitting on younger girls. They actually like me and are friendlier.

Stay blind

As long as they're old enough to give consent, go for it champ.

You should never lower your standards.

You should just stop dating for a while. Maybe just stay single, don’t date or hook up at all for a year or so. Then try again after that. You just need a reset

Haha, s-sure.

You're literally proving that guys who go to the gym a lot are 50 IQ brutes here, sweetheart.
Have a good one.

Oh dont get me wrong
I am a dumb guy

Never said im not
But ill take my own personal experience over opinions of someone who is just parroting what he heard somewhere and never tried anything for himself

Yeah, taking personal experience over established science is the way to go.
Don't really have much else to talk about here.

The same scientists that feed people metforman and happy pills for their "depression"
We really dont lmao

Short version: Yes, you seem to know you are overthinking it. Don't let it bother you, and the sooner you realize this is so much worse for him, the better. If you make a big deal about it it'd be kind of like beating a wounded puppy, and shit WILL sour quickly.

All guys....ALL....even the liars...have a 'failure' to get hard now and then. Multiple things can cause it that have LITTLE OR NOTHING to do with you. Being with you in a relationship, I'll assume the reason isn't because he finds you unattractive. Basic logic there.

Some reasons this happens (personal top 3):
- too drunk/high/etc, cannot concentrate
- fear of embarrassment from not getting hard
- mind in disarray (grieving, depression, stress)

I can promise you one thing: if your apparent (understandable, given how society is towards women and their bodies) insecurity leads you to belittle him, it will give him a complex and he will resent you for it, guaranteed. Right or wrong, us dudes can be pretty damn harsh on ourselves for failing to lay the pipe properly. If he rolled over and played it off he was just trying to deal with the shame of not performing, believe that. Piling on yet more shame will erode confidence, build resentment, and generally lead to an unfavorable outcome. We are fucking silly about our dicks....you have no idea.

This all said: dude could tell you once that it isn't because you're fugly. It's important to let your girl know that she is sexy and that sometimes as a dude this shit will happen (and yeah he could always eat the pussy ffs). I am a walking hardon for a girl I'm comfortable with, and she HAS to know that she needn't worry if things are to last at all.

Don't freak out and it will blow over, and he'll not only trust you more but he'll be grateful you aren't one of those petty bitches that kicked him while he was down.

Women and men

What do you think about someone that talks too much about themselves during dates. Do you encourage it?

What do you do when the other person isn't adding to much to the conversation? They don't ask, only answer.

Attached: 1559816453334.jpg (680x578, 49K)

How do I find new social events to go to so I can meet new people my age? I recently graduated High school and after my ex and I broke up, I want to fix a few things about myself. I'm 18 turning 19 and I want to stop being so lonely.

What is the female orgasm like.

I am boring male so the more she talks the better
I try to hold conversation and ask questions and shit but talking about mundane things bores me real quick.

Talk with me about nonsense, curiosities of the world, world issues and we can talk entire night

Yeah but we were naked and wrapped around each other and I was rubbing his body it was SUPER sexual, and I think he kinda wanted to have morning sex cause he always does but he didnt pursue it/get hard

Girls, how do I start a conversation on Tinder? I get plenty of matches, but I have proper conversations with very few of them. Of the few hundred matches I've gotten over the last couple of years I've had less than 10 dates, and of these only 2 I saw more than once.

I already know the obvious "comment on what's in their profile", but what if there's nothing to go on? E.g. A lot of matches I get are just pictures, with nothing in their profile, and no job or education detail. How do I start a conversation with someone like that?

Feels good, man

I pity you taking tinder as a serious method of dating. Really, I do.

It depends from the kind of orgasm, sometimes it's deep in the body and that's the best, some other times it's just a quick thingy that shakes you, and I recently experienced a fucking weird one - felt dizzy for a moment, got all to my head but felt little pleasure in the rest of my body.

Well, how else do you meet people nowadays? And don't say some bullshit like 'take dancing lessons'.

Think of all the times he has. Those outnumber this one time.

I am a little drunk and depressed to see the girl that dated my brother cheated on him. But my question(s) is
>1. why do so many girls want to be dominated? Why not just equal equal
>2. why does it seem like many girls go wild now days (hitting up bars constantly, different partners almost monthly or less time, constantly must have "fun")?

I know it isn't that way to all girls, but it is just getting disturbing to see both of those trends increasing.

Attached: 1550262276761.jpg (720x960, 104K)

I pretty much am always down for sex I have the highesttt drive

Women, a total stranger offers you money for sex, what's your price?

Yeah dancing lessons are terrible advice. Unless you're already very charming, pursuing a girl there will be a great way to be "disinvited" from coming back for being creepy.

And the real answer to your question will depend on your particular life circumstances and I really don't want to delve into that right now. I shit on you so you know it's a bad method, now put in some footwork to find something better.

I usually do as well. There are certain things that will mess with that though