Is there any hobby for such a person ?

If you were depressed and had no fun, what would you try to do? Any hobbies or activities? Budget limited:
I tried:
-exercises in the gym
-computer games
-Checker games
-reading books
-Cycling
-the arrangement of the ruby cube
-walking and running
-arrangement of puzzles
-cookings
-software
I've tried a lot of things, but every thing is just forcing itself. Such forcing that I can't get really excited about any of these things. I don't feel completely fascinated by anything. I can't even watch a movie or TV series calmly because I feel the pressure to do it. When I was forcing myself to do it, I speeded up 2x to finish faster. The same with books. Computer games too. I'm not interested in music either, no matter what it takes, I can't choose what I like and what I don't like.

Attached: hobby1.jpg (298x163, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english-with-fun.com/tv-show/black_mirror_2011/season/3/episode/1
archive.org/details/Falling.Down.1993
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is striking that your list includes nothing that involves other people. Some group activity would serve multiple purposes in giving you a hobby and also a social life.

Consider group sports, volunteer work, random CC classes (art appreciation, cooking, whatever)

The truth is that I don't even have a lot of friends... no tight-knit package, none of that stuff. Once in a few months I manage to get a beer with one of my a few colleagues... and thats all that from my social life. I'm sorry that some of my previous acquaintances are over, but if I can see that someone is ignoring me, then how much can I ask for a meeting.

I've been thinking about volunteering before, but it's just that I'm not an altruist, helping others doesn't bring me much satisfaction. Anyway, I'm not fit for it.
to volunteer, most people sooner or later starts to annoy me because most people are just annoying and fake. And I know I'm wasting
life, but whether it matters or not, the awareness of it does not change anything anyway.

I think that sports would be nice. Running or cycling sound easy enough for starters. If you don't exercise regularly, you will probably lack stamina in the beginning. Find some plan for beginners and stick to it until you can do it non-stop for an hour or so and let the hormones or some other shit do their job. Do it in the morning and you might feel better for the rest of the day.

Honestly volunteering is a good idea. It'll give you something to do and take your mind off things. And who knows you might find decent people along the way. I'm gonna try to start volunteering at a dog shelter because I got too much time on my hands and might as well be useful

skateboarding

Nah, bro. The scoots are where it's at. Can't do sick barspins on a skateboard.

You don't enjoy hobbies because whenever you engage in them, you "feel the pressure" to do them?

That is a fucking retarded problem. See a therapist.

I've already been to some therapists. And I find that a psychologist is not able to get to know my psyche better than I am in a short conversation and cure depression.
can they read minds? I have no idea why doctors become such a universal solution to every mental problem.
They serve me their standard speech, ask me
questions that I could have come to myself if I had just thought about it and they will tell me what I already know very well. Most of us know the answers to the questions that can be answered.
He is able to ask us and imagine what we will hear during such a conversation with a psychologist or psychiatrist. Nothing new, nothing we don't know.
Nonsense about them offering me a new perspective and thus turning back from a depressive path can be put between fairy tales. If you are a man who
thinks about his life and knows himself well enough, psychiatrists with all their talk become useless. I am all they can do for me.
to say I already know. The problem is that I can't apply this knowledge. It's like listening to a logical and rational argument and when a part of you nods your head that
"Yeah, right, you're right!", most people drop their heads, turn their backs and walk away. "Saying goodbye is a myth. You tell someone about your problems and what?
What is it going to change? The problems will still remain the same, the weight will be lighter for a minute, and then it will come back with a doubled force, because the truth is that the weight will be lighter for a minute.
so he always ends up with all these problems completely alone in the end.

Bread. Cheap and fascinating. Attempting to do same shit twice yields different results. Bonus: you're gonna have bread. I use 3oz water for cup of flour. A pinch or two of yeast. You can go anywhere from there. Dump a shitload of green olives and people will think that you are the best thing to happen since sliced bread.

Try rock climbing. Literally have never been to a rock gym where people arnt friendly af

Got any hobbie shops where you live, if so they are great places to find people for board games or table top rpgs.
Also building models helps me when I'm in the dumps, gives you something you can focus into.

Do something that has a noticeable and satisfying result, getting into something creative is great for this because it gives you a reward personalized to you.

Lsd ;)

Hobbies are NOT a cure for depression. A key symptom of depression is anhedonia, or a lack of ability to enjoy anything. Even if you had hobbies you loved and thought about all of the time, depression would literally suck the fun out of them. You’d think about it, maybe try to force yourself, then you’d wonder why even bother, and go back to bed.

Being active certainly does help fight depression, but by itself it isn’t enough. You need to address depression head on in addition to staying active. That may mean seeking treatment, it may mean sorting out any causal factors in your current life, it may mean quitting drinking or drugs, etc. I am glad you are seeking a hobby because something is better than nothing, but I worry that it will not be enough.

I never took drugs , besides I am taking paroxetine everyday for one month and it still doesnt help me.

LOL.

I already tried .I feel that medicines do not help me, or the advice of psychiatrists and psychologists, motivational speakers, also theraphy at 3 psychologists didnt help me with finding sense and purpose in my life..

What if the future and my life in the future won't be any better? I am slowly beginning to feel frustrated, I am beginning to feel that I will never fulfill my dreams. I am starting to feel in society like main character in this episode of Black Mirror.

Just like in this episode of this serial:

english-with-fun.com/tv-show/black_mirror_2011/season/3/episode/1

I'm starting to get scared that my frustration will end even worse like for main character in this movie:

archive.org/details/Falling.Down.1993

Attached: Life-001-296x210.jpg (296x210, 5K)

try changing the chemicals you use on a day to day basis such as shampoo/soaps perfume/cologne or deodorants to as natural and organic as possible. even the products you use to clean your surroundings. throw away that nasty febreeze and windex. and what is your diet like? try to put healthier things into your body and around you and maybe this will help your head. it has helped me.

also dietary supplements can give you a boost maybe check some out. they have worked better for me than drugs

>what would you try to do?
I would try to find the root of my depression

sex is a good hobby

Unfortunately I havent girlfriend.

Firecrackers. Nothing jolts you out of depression like loud bangs and risk of injury.

Join the army. Join a PMC once your contract is up. Go to the next shabbos goy war in Iran and die there.

Attached: 1549906424223.jpg (957x1118, 304K)

But am I the right candidate for a soldier if I'm not the type of brute and sadist ?

I know you said you tried software, but you could try music production. Reaper is free to use without a license and you can find a lot of great vst's for free. Once you get into it you will find it great for passing the time.

The army kicks those types out, retard

What is your job?
Can you trace your depression to some life situation or a scenario from the past?
What did you like before you've become depressed?

I am car mechanic . I dont remember exactly what started my depression , I have depression for about 2 years. I liked reading books , car racing games , car tuning.

>most people are just annoying and fake.

Bad mindset. There can be fake people in your life, but if you believe most of them are fake, that says more about what you consider "real" than about other people.

Most people when socializing are just trying to find people to be friends with too, or enjoy the time they have with their friends. You share similar goals, and there's nothing fake about it.

Vouching for bread, haven't bought bread in 4 years. It makes great gifts, people love you at dinner parties, people think you're a goddamn wizard, and the flavor is objectively better than store bought because you don't need preservatives and you can microtune your recipe to what you like

I took the weird flex route and decided to take up medieval combat not reenacting. Not LARPing or anything like that, but full contact armored combat.

There, I met a bunch of jolly folks who love helping me make armor and I learned how to make historical clothes and food, metalworking, and even the basics for jousting!

If I were you, I might look into finding a local SCA group. Super nice people. It's a nice mix up of learning about history and exercising. :>