Have you ever had to reject a female due to her not being good enough for you?

Have you ever had to reject a female due to her not being good enough for you?

Attached: 3fbf8af75f8b5a34ce15b727e3b83e9b.jpg (1080x1920, 210K)

Have you

a girl i met on some ones marriage …. her mom caled my mom to come to they contry whitch is germany 4 a job me and my mom ….. no thaks miss...flat ass boobs ,,,, tall boring toxic personality who traveld the world .

Yes, she literally had too many mental problems. Much more than i could help out at age 18.

There were also tinder coffee dates i didnt push anything at, or after the date. Mostly cause they were fat, it is like my only red line, i should have noticed it from there being no body shot..

Other than that a high school crush killed her chances with me because personal hygiene.

Yep.
She was a childhood friend, she always had a crush on me.
Big tits, nice ass and did sports to keep that body tight. We had the same interests, similar views on the world.
I fucked her several times during high school, but I rejected her when she asked for a relstionship. She got pretty angry with me.
Why did I reject her? She drank alcohol, smoked and was partying with her degenerate friends every week. I was never about that life.
After I rejected her, she started drinking more and more with her friends. Also went through like 3 or 4 boyfriends in one year.
As far as I know, she started smoking marijuana as some point after I rejected her.
And she still can't find a man for longer than a few weeks.

ahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Yes
>night out in a mediocre town nightclub
>gorgeous woman approaches me when I'm dancing, she is stunning, beautiful face, cracking body, designer clothing, she looked like a model
>we dance together for a few songs, a bad song comes on so I ask her if she wants a drink and a chat outside
>even her voice is sexy
>we sit at the side and chat
>she is way out of my league in any sense, but she ducks the question of what she does as a job or even where she is from
>keeps laughing and touching me when I say anything
>asks if I live nearby and says that she could go for a glass of wine and a chat on my sofa
>I can't help but think this is way too good to be true, I tell her I can't walk out of my friend's birthday night out (lie) and go back to dancing
>shortly after this someone was stabbed outside the night club
>I later find out her boyfriend was a drug dealer and she was trying to go home with other guys to make him jealous
>the victim had a nerve in the back of his leg severed and can't walk properly, dealer boyfriend did a very short sentence considering what happened

protip: women who look and dress like models don't go to shit nightclubs in shit towns.

Yea, fatties are a no go for me.

Every girl I ever dated

Yes

I mean I don't know if I look at it as "Not being good enough," but if I'm not attracted to her I'm not going to go out with her just to "give her a chance."

I don't do fat chicks, short hair, and 99% of the time hate tattoos. So if you have those things, no thanks.

Seconded

yes. some i've dated even. i've never been in a relationship where i was the one that got dumped.

I dont reject women that way. If I made the decision to date them its because I found them interesting enough to start. I have several filters to block women Im not very interested in.

Yeah, I just broke up with my gf of 7 years and as soon as I did I had 3 girls swoop in to my DMs who'd obviously been keeping an eye on things
Shane they were all quite weird looking so I had to ghost them but still

My last gf was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and actually broke off the relationship, because "she wasn't good enough for me and would only hurt me in the end".

Well I guess I dodged a bullet. Now I'm in a happy relationship with a qt3.14 who is studying law

>No lawyer gf who would actually be fun to argue with.

Yes.

And if you say 'no' to this question, you need to work on yourself. If you consider every woman in the world as good enough for you, you're a low value guy.

>all the non fatties get pulled by chads

Not fair bros

I have never rejected or been rejected by a female.
I have never been accepted by one either.
I am 21.

I have rejected fat girls, yes.

>fucks a girl who wants a relationship with him but never commits
You are trash of the lowest caliber. She was better than you

>childhood friend
>hot asf
>everything in common
>likes to fuck
That was wife material user you fucked up. You're a faggot for dumping her for such a stupid reason.

yep
here's another I rejected multiple fat girls post for the pile
imagine that, I would rather stay celibate, single, and childless for the rest of my life than settle for fat

I accidentally rejected several girls as a teen, but only because I was too autistic and avoidant and not because I didn't like them.

Some fat chick wanted to dance with me in 7th grade. I rejected her. She became trans 3 year later kek

Easy girls are not "wife material" you naive morons

Happens almost all the time. All the girls I find attractive aren't attracted to me. And all the girls who are attracted to me, I'm not attracted too.

That's fucking horrible.
Hope that poor guy finds some angel to take care of him.

This is why I maintain that drug dealers deserve the rope. "Muh dick, muh money, muh rep," all more important than the lives they ruin.
Duterte has the right of it.

Yeah, didn't like it much. I know myself though, and if I'm not into it I wouldn't want to string them along and end up being annoyed by them.

You aren't fuck material you pathetic baby. Women aren't things to be conquered, your dick isn't some magic body-brain-bending weapon that ruins a person it's been inside. If it were true that would make your dick literally garbage.

Yes. She ghosted me and tried to start talking again after saying she was too busy.

pretty much encapsulates all my experiences rejecting women. Fat (talkin serious flabs), mental problems, poor hygiene.

Several times. One was a thot and wanted to fuck so I said no, one who flirted with me and I almost fell in love with her but later realized that she wasn't what I wanted, and the last one was quite funny. I went back to my country last summer and one of my mother's old friends was visiting and she straight up told me that she has a 12 yo daughter and that if I wanted I could marry her when she's 18. She showed me pics and everything, I couldn't stop laughing for a while. The girl was kinda cute tho and from a good family, and its cool to know you always have an option just in case.

Have standards guys. Women are at their prime when they're 18-25 while you're at your worst. When you'll be 25-35 you'll be peaking while women will be losing their value at alarming speeds.

Sleeping with men won't make them stay with you

Who said I wanted them to stay!? Fucking nigger I don't want some dumbass retarded dick staying in my house! Begone boythot!

user the 12 year old thing is where I stopped listening to this advice fucking disgusting grooming a 12 year old so when she’s 18 you decide to marry her.

No, I've never rejected a female in my life. Every girl who has ever asked me out, I've gone out with. There were 2 and neither were very attractive. One of which turned into a relationship lasting a year. She was a sweet girl, got me into BDSM and Nazi shit before Jow Forums ever existed.
>t. Boomer

Attached: boomer.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

I'm not grooming anything, the mother was offering me an arranged marriage. And idk if you've ever been to the third world, but the girls there would kill for an arranged marriage with someone who lives in the west. People go there all the time to find women to marry, and there's plenty of women there who'd marry anyone just for the papers. Of course this is a last resort kind of thing and I'd never do it, but it does exist

Had to reject three girls on my whole life

First one, I was 17 virgin, she was 26 engaged, cute.
Said we could fuck here and then, as friends.

I said no, she cried. I can't respect cheating

Second one was 18 like me (still virgin) she invited me with other friendsfor a week end. Said she had enough rooms. In fact, none of them were invited and I ended alone by her place. Only one bed. She tried to kiss me during a movie (Big fish). Said no, she cried and left the rest of the week end.

Third, I was 21, had my first girlfriend who now is my beloved wife.
Little blond girl aged 18 was always near me in class, she pushed to come by my place or tried to make me come at hers. Said no, she insisted. Said I had a gf, she said : I'm not jealous. Said "sorry, not interested, I prefer girls with more brain and actual tits"
She tried to slap me, avoided, never saw her again

They might be the only girls worth arguing with as they are familiar with actual logical arguments.

Lol

I dated a 20 year old girl that didn't clean her pussy, didn't graduate from highschool, and didn't have a driver's license. She blew up 50 lbs over the relationship and I set an ultimatum of a month after dating her for 9 months to get a license. I cared for her but I told her that if she did not get that license in 30 days something not good would happen.

Well, her young and ignorant ass thought I was going to do some rough fucking as the "not good" so when I went over to her apartment that she lived with her mom by the way. She was spread eagle in her room waiting for me to just mount her while her mom was in the livingroom less than 4 feet from her bedroom door. I walked in and told her we were done closed the door, told her mom that I'm sorry and I left.

She was ignorant and had a child mindset. I was 23 at the time but I felt like I was a dad with her. Worst person I have ever dated.

>good enough
Not that they weren't good enough but the vibe was more friendly than romantic. Hang out with some girls who I've ghosted cause they just felt like an extra sister and I grew up with 3 sisters.

Some girl in my college dorm was trying to fuck me for the longest time.
I was a KHV, and was a freshman but for whatever reason she tried flirting with me hard.
I kinda eventually picked up on it when it became super obvious (extreme touching, constant hugging and holding)
But I was looking for something meaningful and knew she just wanted to fuck me because I was black.
She was kinda bipolar and had gone around pretty much fucking nearly every black dude in the dorm, some of my friends even.
Eventually she settled with some guy, poor fellow.

Yeah dude, once i noticed the same thing of who i reject i had a self realisation.

>if i reject fatties and i am fat, why would a qt date with me?

So i lost 40+pounds in less than a year. And fixed the hygiene as best as i can. Fuck the fatties (not literally)

Yeah. Mostly due to mental issues, or too unattractive.

I rejected a girl because it bothered me that she didn’t believe she was worthy of being my partner. Most women are terribly insecure.

A literal landwhale asked me out once in high school. I kinda felt bad about ignoring her and pretending it didn't happen because I had talked to her a few times before and she was a nice person, but she needed to lose like 80lbs. before that could ever happen.

sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, she was a slut fucking the whole crew.

Thrice

No but I didn’t ask out this girl cause I thought she was out of my league then she started dating a 300lb chinese dude

Not many lesbians around but tons and tons of guys I had to reject.

Several times, sometimes I wonder what "could have been" but if I wasn't into them from the start I would just cold shoulder it.

Yes, 3/10 girl asked me to prom 3 times and I decided to say no because I wouldn’t wanna date her long term

like six times in four years. i despise fat, ugly women who dare look at me

Triggered are hoe who can't get a good man

Ey man, I was upfront about only fucking her, so it's not like I didn't tell her. It's her fault that she was delusional.
Also no, I'm not trash. She is - she became a drug addict and a whore.

No, she wasn't wife material.
She was an alcoholic, a nicotine addict and wanted to party every week. And fell into doing drugs.
Wife material isn't just the first chick that gives you attention and shares a few interests with you, lmao.

I just fucked a girl and rejected her, lol. Nothing special about that.
You got some sad memories, I guess.

kek

I've never had the chance to reject anyone. Must be nice.

I have rejected several for being crazy.

> I was upfront about only fucking her, so it's not like I didn't tell her.
They never believe that. She thought you loved her, as her dear childhood friend.

Lol wow so he tell her upfront what is going on and she doesn't believe it so he is the bad guy?
You woman are delusional. You really are second class to men.

Yeah but I'm also a chick so ymmv

>as her dear childhood friend
Yep, friend. Not boyfriend.
I was never a tip-toeing faggot, so it's her fault for not believing me.
I was straight about not wanting to be with her, and she still jumped on my dick.
I'm not gonna babysit thots, lol.

i used to do this all the time. in retrospect it was a huge mistake. i should have just gone along with it, dating, fucking, etc. even though i didn't really like them.
i didn't want to do the "practice gf" thing because i thought it was unfair to lead people on. the result? i'm a permavirgin now with next to no relationship experience.
i recently met a girl i really liked, we hit it off well at the start, then i promptly fucked it all up, and now she's ignoring me completely, it's super awkward when she's around, and i'm a complete wreck and a failure.
perhaps if i'd left a string of broken hearts behind me, i'd have mastered my autism control enough to bag the one i really liked.

Attached: 124124123423.jpg (924x571, 52K)

Was with a girl for three years who was obsessed with me and wouldn't give me a single moment of peace. If I ever needed time alone, or I didn't want to talk, or whatever, she would freak out, cry, feel bad for herself, etc. I had a lot of pity for her because she seemed so pathetic but it wasn't really love. I'm also almost 95% sure she cheated on me at some point.

When I finally broke up with her I drove off to her walking towards me in the dead of winter in her pajamas. Really depressing, but I realize now she was kind of a manipulative cunt and I've never felt more free since.

>then i promptly fucked it all up,
This is a story I want to hear.

Attached: the-secret-to-that-shit-eating-grin-286373.jpg (610x319, 135K)

most people will reject someone at least once
reasons are irrelevant. no attraction is no attraction. cant have any kind of relationship without it

Most women I dont consider good enough even if she is, but yeah I have. Currently I'm trying to swerve my fat co worker cause I gave her my number in a moment of weak horniness, but she has a front ass and I'm not that desperate so I'm trying to find something else.

I don’t think this goes here, but... a obese girl wanted me once and i was kinda in a bad place so didnt care. She got naked and gave me a blowjob. I was so disgusted by her appearance, but held it out... or so i thought. She stood up after a bit, and said:”I gave you a blowjob, now it’s your turn to lick me.” I bent down, hellbent of being a good sport, but i saw her fat tummy hanging down on her pussy and i projectile vomited. All over her gross hanging tummy and legs. And then i cried.
After that day I can’t look at a fat girl without feeling ashamed and sick.
Moral of the story: have some fucking standards and self-respect.

Holy crap

I rejected a girl on the grounds of her being too into me. Obsessing, and stalking me. It creeped me the fuck out beyond measure. She was very attractive too. But it just turned me off like hell.

All the time, pretty much half the females I run into I take active steps to stop it long before they think I'm interested. I have an incredibly symmetric face and have been asked to be a model, but I'm way too proud to do it. I'm the most autistic and most handsome person I meet, except maybe once a year. The prettier you are, the more people assume about you. I'm not complaining though. I lucked out.

You probably think I'm an asshole just for tating all that, but I do it anonymously. I know my looks don't really mean anything in the long run. Or maybe you think I'm delusional, and I would prefer that, because that's at least understandable.

I am a man though. One who didn't have a female childhood friend.

>mfw turned on by obsessed girl
Am I weird? I find that I can literally only find myself loving a girl who is that obsessed with me

you THINK you want someone whose obsessed with you. It's great in the beginning, but I promise you that you'll start to resent feeling trapped

This. Obsession gets old, fast.

yep

>drinking
>smoking
>partying
>getting stoned
>reasons to LEAVE a chick

Holy shit, user. I hope you came when you got that stick shoved up your ass.

>Jow Forums will reject this.

Attached: 1548001317926.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

Ahahahahaha faggot

I got a fat chick to blow me off tinder but she still had a pretty face so meh. Does it sound as fat as your tho.

But this reminds of back when I was in Comunnity college and some fat bitch asked me to help her study as class was over. She was a true fukn hambeast, 400lb+ for sure even tho she put in effort on her face. In my head I was like “helll naw”. Irl I semi spaghettid and said “oh uh I dont think id be much help youd be better off alone” then I picked up all my shit and left without giving her time to respond

where can i find "rejects" like this

Yes, but it said more about the issues with those women than my own merits.
Neighborhood bicycle, middle aged with a kid and a history of fucking black guys of ill repute. Known for hitting her men while drunk. No, thanks.
Fat woman that my boss tried to hook me up with (don't ask, retail work really is that boring). Turned out to be much older, with a kid, with hoarder tendencies, again, notyforupls.

You can't call me an incel, at least. I kinda feel like a loser, though. Women my own age won't do anything with me. I'm not fat or horrendously ugly, but I have trouble putting up any sort of confident front when I'm just seeing a thin 25 year old with receding hair and this weird misery I can't shake off. It feels like "oh, maybe that's the best I'm ever going to be offered."

That's why I am working here, too.

Yeah, but only once.

>Kardashian wanna-be culture vultures
You're damn right I'd reject them.

Yes. It's awkward as fuck.

Yeah, fat girls and republicans. Not often, but it’s happened

I don't know why people are giving you shit for this, I think you made a smart choice and recognized a bunch of red flags that would have made this girl terrible relationship material and you probably dodged a bullet imo if what you said is true. You obviously have standards and values and were uncompromising and chose not to compromise morals and dignity for hot pussy like so many guys often do so good on you.

I'll give you smoking, since it is gross and expensive. Drinking though? That's the one thing that Jesus seemed to think were doing right, when he came down.
>Woah, man. How did my blood get in the cup?

Couple times: in high school, she was crazy and not so attractive, her character was repulsive to me, and in a university, good body, bad teeth and some sort of autistic behavior. Yeap, woman can act non-attractive, have good looks and be rejected by non-chads too

When i used to be at college, their was this one autistic girl who seemed to like me quite alot or so, she even confesed to liking me. But i had to freind zone her, shes too autistic for me.

Attached: image0-20.jpg (686x1266, 976K)

and now you're in Jow Forums :^)

yes. fat

Does rejecting an open relationship proposal of a gf count as rejecting a girl? If it counts then yes, but consider that I really liked her and she proposed that...

yeah. I dont know why but this girl creeped me out. She was staring at me mouth open. I shit you not. These are women who were gross in their own right.

This reminds me of all the girls who are fat, but call themselves thicc. Fuck right off with that grossness, ew.