How do i get instagram followers Jow Forums...

How do i get instagram followers Jow Forums? I wanna follow my crush on insta but if she check out my profile by any chance and she see that i have like 10 followers only (mostly family members) it would be truly embarassing..

(any anons wanna trade follows btw..? .-.)

Attached: 1531602430070.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

if you think she’ll judge you by your follower count then she probably isn’t the one

but that's just your irrelevant opinion, user.. please answer the question..

Attached: 1529741038562.gif (350x464, 301K)

By posting interesting stuff.

you just gotta get your numbers up, post pics and follow people you know even if you dont talk to most of them. If you get no followers then good luck cuz u might be hella ugly an u would jus look like a spam account

i didn't post anything yet because i'm afraid i'll get 0 "

Post content. Use all the relevant tags you can think of. It's safe to establish a niche, follow other people in that niche and do general community stuff. But that's a problem in its own, since you probably don't have any hobbies or whatnot that look good on pictures
But honestly, she won't care. She's a girl, she gets a new follower, oh cool it's that dude, I think I know him, okay, I don't mind him looking at my Instagram stuff. Done. IF, and that's a big if, she notices that you don't have many followers it's evidently because you use Instagram as a passive watcher, not an active user.

Don't think about the likes and your follower count. Post some nice pictures of yourself, what the app wants you to do, and boom, you don't look like a spambot. Stop overthinking and fishing for Jow Forums users. We're here to be anonymous, idiot.

Attached: 1529041503518.jpg (640x428, 38K)

Lol...you're really gay

kys zoomer

That's a good advice thx. But even if i post pictures i probably wont get any follows/likes since i have 0 friends or any social connections.. (i'd say i look decent btw)

Youre operating on two faulty premises

1: Proving and basing your worth on instagram followers.

2: Trying to impress her with first notion

what’s your account?

I'm too insecure to post it here sorry ;_;

Attached: 1545761505653.png (418x398, 249K)

share yours and i'll follow you. ._.

>stop fishing for Jow Forums users.

where else should i fish btw? this is literally the only place i interract with other people.

try faking a generic account with a thispersondoesnotexist profile picture and following her. that's what I do with girls I'm a fan of, they'll accept because they love having followers and validation

yeah but i actually have chance with this girl. i just dont wanna seem a friendless creep with literally 0 followers shen she look at my prof... .__.

Jesus fucking christ. If she likes you none of this matters. You have never met her and she doesn't know you exist right?

I started following random people i like and some of them followed me back already c: I think i'm gonna make it Jow Forums..

Attached: 1542206544259.jpg (986x1188, 325K)

Divide and conquer.

If she uses Instagram she isn't the one.

The fact that you don't have her on insta yet tells me you literally taken zero steps so far. This is what so many girls do now once you get to know them even a little is to ask for instagram or snapchat.

maybe not for you faggot

dipshit op

sage

>you literally taken zero steps so far

user, it's really dumb to make such assumptions when you don't know shit about the situation.

Attached: 9b8ccc7d895805f9d0335a9392d80e1a.png (354x354, 173K)

While in principe you are correct about that, given the situation where OP is too afraid to follow a chick on instagram, you thinking he's gotten anywhere close to her pussy yet? Lmfao. When dealing with chicks, especially younger ones (I would say 18 to 24 ish) you will have them followed on instagram/snap or whatever the fuck they use before you have made a move on them. Unless it's just a one night stand or some shit.

I have an ig and I have not posted any picture of me. I do occasionally post a story but it's rare. You can just follow some people you know. Half of people I follow are friends of my friends that I don't even know personally. It's pretty simple.

Attached: not-to-be-reproduced.jpg (700x897, 59K)

Make a new account and it will say you have a new account. That should eliminate the expectation