What the hell is the disadvantage of being a woman?

What the hell is the disadvantage of being a woman?

Attached: 1472797886199.jpg (240x201, 10K)

If you are at least 4/10 you can get a daddy that takes care of you
So being a woman is a dream

You cant physically get things done so you have to manipulate half the species to do things for you. Luckily your equipped with a wet hole that that half enjoys so your whole life is basically dangling that like a carrot to get what you want.

Ages 18-40 are easy mode, nobody gives a single fuck about you after 40.

Also, people only care if you're attractive. If you're ugly or fat, you get disregarded. Men in general are stronger and more self sufficient, so while we are ignored, we can deal with it much better.

>If you're ugly or fat, you get disregarded.
Not really, even fat and ugly bitches have more SMV than average guys.

Life ends at 30 my friend. Life ends at 30.

i don't believe you

If all you care about is sex, then yeah, being a young women will get you dick. If you care about life in general, than no. Being a fat or ugly woman will get you no where in life other than hooked up with some loser.

90% of women have it easy

Why do you think that? What happens after 30?

It's true.
Still more than what fat or ugly guys would get.

Again, it's just sex. You can buy sex. You are putting too much emphasis on sex and relationships. More to life than just that. Much more, my friend.

Lmao do you have any idea how ancient
And cringe and nonhuman everyone over 29 is LMAO

You're supposed to be married with children by 27 or 28

>You're supposed to be shackled to a family in your late twenties instead of doing things you want to do when you have the disposable income and youthful energy to do it

No thanks.

Only reproduction matters.

>Reveling in being a biological failure (and an affront to God)
yikes

if you don't have found a partner by your 30s, you are pretty much doomed to die alone.

Why? That's a retarded philosophy. Do we really need more humans?

The holiest man in God's eyes was celibate, along with the leader of the religion itself, so I think even from a religious standpoint you're a fucking idiot.

That's true for men too retarded spastic. If you don't have a partner by like 27 you are F U C K E D

Divorce rate is 50%, and people are getting divorced in their 30s. If you want to find a partner they're out there, plenty of single people too. Half of married people die alone anyways, because their partner dies before them and their kids abandon them in retirement communities.

>Antinatalist
Yikes!

>Ameri-nonhumans
Double yikes!

Men can always go for younger women.
Women can go after younger men but no man in their right mind would settle for an older woman.

Why are you asking when you're not a woman? It's not like you want answers, you just want validation for your incel beliefs. Go to for that.

Maximum gigacope

All that matters is passing on genes, not anything when you're old

Cope that people who haven't found The One by their late 20s tell themselves

>Antinatalist

Wrong. I just don't see anything wrong with not having kids, and I feel no moral obligation to do so.

16-year old virgin telling adults about relationships detected.

>All that matters is passing on genes

Matters to whom? To the universe? The universe doesn't give a single shit about you. To some God? God himself in all works cares more about how you live as a person and help the community than whether or not you pop out some kids. To you? I don't give a shit what you think lmao you're some incel who's desperate for sex so you put it on this unreachable pedestal.

You missed your window of opportunity. Life is over for you, grandpa.

Once that all important number starts with a 3 the door is permanently shut.

Maximum cope. Only having children can make one truly happy and fulfill the only purpose we have

This is something a woman would say. Maybe you should have been born a girl, bro, so you could stay in the kitchen and keep popping out kids for your strong man, while he goes out and does important things other than raising kids.

Only 16-year old virgins still believe in something like "The One". You are obviously so completely ignorant of the adult world. Your knowledge of it comes from Disney movies.

So do tell us the truth. Are you 16? Or even 15?

t. Cope from a Biological Deadend.

>Do we really need more humans?
Every self centered, egocentrical and blind person answer. Not only that, but lazy. I bet you took 5 minutes of your life to think of the topic and then you concluded that so you could get back to your ''pleasures'' that i bet, like any other person who has said these lines, will have. Then again, it's really not a mindset, it's more something along the lines of ''i'm gonna conclude what i want to hear''. Shelter.

Literally noone in this thread has pointed out a disadvantage of being a woman.

>oy vey goyim that's right don't reproduce
Please note Israel is the only firstie country with a birthrate above replacement

((good boy))

What is your argument even? Lmao, you know literally nothing about me. We're already close to hitting the population cap, and when we do people will start dying. Recklessly adding to the population causes nothing but suffering. Look at Africa and how desperate some countries like Liberia are working to get people birth control so they stop contributing to their horrible overpopulation problem. I'm not against having kids, but I support anyone's desire to not have kids.

Do you realize how many biological deadends there have been in the history of life? Uncountable number. Every generation of every species has a massive rate of biological dead ends, and often times entire trees of biological life dies out without passing on.

Because nobody wants to feed your incel wank fantasies. But off the top of my head, a few disadvantages:
>periods
>weaker physically
>harder to advance in careers

>incel gets btfo
>replies by "reee cope faggot you cannot destroy my beliefs"

>harder to advance in careers

Attached: 1541119517620.jpg (540x540, 24K)

This

Irrelevant

>Dead end cope
wew lad

it's easier here for women to advance in careers [Canada] some places layoff men just so they can hire women because they want it to be 50-50

Look at this buttmad incel desperately samefagging. This is exactly why you are an incel, if you used all the energy you do on being angry on the internet on useful things like actually talking to girls and getting a job you wouldn't be an incel.

>Not denying he's a dead end
wew

Attached: 843F749D-DF4B-4426-B78C-01E2352A5311.png (640x1136, 114K)

Most men can kill me with ease just because they got testosterone and i got vagina power. And sadly if they are twisted they will rape/torture me first.
It’s an insane pressure to be pretty and also smart. But but not in a way that rubs anyone the wrong way because then you’re just a bitch.
It’s easy to get a job, but super hard to get a career going.
People generally see you as a housecat to protect and not take seriously.
You just never feel totally safe just being outside.

You're not very smart are you? All people have done is pointed out why your incel wank fantasies are wrong. And instead of trying to understand why facts prove you wrong, you go on an angry autistic rage tirade.

But it's okay, we all were once edgy know-it-all 16 year olds like you. So do tell us, what actually bothers you? What problems do you have in life? Adults who were once like you can tell you how to fix them.

Seething.

How old are you faggot

> in the first half of my post I live in Somalia and in the second half I live in the west

>The disadvantages only occur in thirdie shitholes
Every single fucking time

Old enough to be your dad. Now what is the point of this thread? You hate women because they don't want to have sex with you, that's clear. Incel mentality. But why do you blame women instead of looking inward and seeing you are a shitty person and need to improve?

Boomer supperiors talking down on you and giving preferential treatment to the males in the same position.

Oh my god you're a coping grandpa who can't accept he's a biological dead end ahahahahahaha I'd pity you if you weren't trying to shitpost against me

Advantages:
>Men are going to care for you
>Live life on easy mode
>You're a beautiful and unique snowflake
Disadvantages:
>sometimes get boo-boos in your uterus
>ruled by emotions and have no free will
>if you're extremely ugly you're basically a man in terms of value

AHahHahahahagagah even the moniker grandpa implies you didn't fail to reproduce

Neck yourself you worthless fucking waste

Men are more emotional than women

Why do women think everyone wants to just kidnap and rape them? Do you realize how rare that actually happens?

>implying
No we aren't, women are straight-up animals. At least men can use our brains.

Attached: school-of-athens-raphael.jpg (750x392, 169K)

There is a containment board called why can't you brainlet incels stay there and shit up this board instead?

This is our website.
Begone from here, normal, you don't belong.

>implying
Having a child is one of the best things that happened to me in life.
I have a 3 year old son and he fills me up with motivation.
I mean, sure, if you're a low energy beta that has to slave away in his wagecuck job, then having kids will be disastrous for both you and them.

Attached: IMG_20190605_000904.png (276x350, 89K)

Always knew this was The Only Wahrheit

You need a tool to open pickles.

You probably have a nice wife, too. Congrats I guess? Meeting the right person and creating a family can be great. Getting married just to get married, or having kids in your 20s because you feel like "it's the right thing to do" is retarded, which was my point.

If it's your website then why don't you create a board called >>>/incels/ . Oh wait, you can't, since Jow Forums was created before you were even born. You were kicked off r/incels and now as a reject are desperately looking for other losers such as yourself.

Cope. Have a child in your 30s is a recipe for disaster anyway

people generally don't take you seriously. if you suddenly cut your hair off and dress like a boy, you will notice a difference in the way you are treated by people.

>people generally don't take you seriously
who cares

try it one day? what do you do for a living

Something relatively important and well paid and respected but I'd trade it all to be a decent attractive woman who has life on easy mode

You think people care more than they actually do. Work environment is about professionalism and people only really care about how competent you are. There are so many fucking sexual harassment cases out there that bosses will not even attempt to hit on their attractive employees, so to them dressing like a boy means nothing.

In all honesty, if you change your appearance to anyone who actually knows you, they will probably comment on it, but not treat you any differently, because to them you are much more than just an appearance.

>easy mode
ok yea maybe i think this depends on what you want to do as a woman

No matter where you go, no matter who you talk to, there's a good chance they want to fuck you, or want you to fuck off. As a woman, you are largely meat or competition.

I would hate it. Being able to chum up with most any guy I can get on with and not worrying about if he's just in it to spear my onahole, it's fucking luxury.

Watching my girlfriend try to make friends is painful. She basically has to chill with people over 40, because anyone else is basically gonna see her as meat or competition.

Women get old, I feel like that's one thing incels don't get. You'll have a couple decades of easy mode but then it's all downhill from there.

Life.
Ends.
At

Come back to me when you're 31

The only thing that matters is reproduction.

Fuck you it only gets worse you just accept delusion and cope

That is only half truth. Older women still have guys lining up to get in there. Its just a shorter line.

I have yet to hear one incel explain why women have life on easymode. Backed up with facts and not autistic memes.

Friends aren't real they are only a mechanism designed to support finding a mate for the purpose of reproduction I really just feel like you guys weren't properly raised or cannot accept standard biological imperatives if you do not comprehend that ONLY REPRODUCTION FUCKING MATTERS JESUS CHRIST EVEN CHRISTIANS ATHEISTS MUSLIMS AND JEWS AGREE ON THIS POINT

This.

Guaranteed reproduction, the only thing which matters and the sole driver of all male achievement, to improve odds of reproduction

ah fuck the quality of reproduction matters doesnt it

as well as the environment in which your True Existential Success will be raised

true having children means YOU have not failed biologically but True Meaning should come from offspring which will likely be able to attract a mate which can continue Your Line And Raison D'etre

I shall contemplate this matter and return at a later time with TrueTruths.

Attached: 1547757183269.jpg (210x240, 6K)

If women have guaranteed reproduction (they don't) then so do males.

She's a good wife, yes.

What I'm saying is that most people, just like you, are childish egoists. Doesn't matter if you have kids before or after hitting 30, you will be miserable anyway because having less time to play your bing bing wahoo games is a personal disaster.

Jow Forums was right, tread carefull with womenlets

complete retard

people with children cannot be unhappy mate, they've won, the rest have lost.

Jow Forums has truly gone to this, Jow Forums incel threads used to get deleted. Now they flood this board.

>this much cope just because you can't make friends
I feel sorry for you user. No, I mean it I really do.

not an argument

>all the most extreme, organized cope think overpopulation is good
And it takes a special brand of retard like you to eat it up. They have a well-designed system: keep idiots pumping out idiots and you'll have an endless supply of them.

But hey good job, keep being a cog in their money machine... You'll grasp relevance someday, I'm sure, since humans totally do that and everything.
>tfw you guys are so far up your own ass on your inability to get sex you're now saying sex is literally all that matters
>and despite its apparent importance, you STILL can't do a SINGLE THING to actually get it
>i laff

Attached: 1560023206505.gif (360x238, 2.17M)

>What I'm saying is that most people, just like you, are childish egoists

Ironic shitposting or just retardposting? Can't tell. Yes bro, you're better than me. Everyone who doesn't live like you is literally worse than you, does that please your ego?

I have a number of friends, i'm just not delusion to their purpose.

Of course if you're shooting blanks then the purpose of friends is to cope, but the ___ONLY___ way to find meaning in this rollercoaster we call life is to Have Children

sex != having children, retard

He is better than you. He has children. He won.

You don't. Unless you do, You Lose.

Who cares? Jow Forums was literally containment in the first place because other boards were being slammed with waves of >tfw no gf.
So they made Jow Forums, and then /soc/ off of Jow Forums.
Really though in 2019, Jow Forums is containment. Where the fuck else will you put these sad cunts? Facebook? Please, them and what fucking people who can stomach them?
Jow Forums, much like your own home's garbage can is for your home, is where garbage of the internet goes.

being a women is probably worse than being a man BECAUSE of feminism.

the MindCancer it injects into your mind would be really horrible and difficult to resist.

>the MindCancer it injects into your mind would be really horrible and difficult to resist.
please clarify

For one, you'd be a woman. That'd be a pretty crappy existence.

in what way