Male here. I want to have 3 children. My gf broke up with me because she wants less children and we argued all the time...

Male here. I want to have 3 children. My gf broke up with me because she wants less children and we argued all the time. My parents are telling me to not have many kids.

My parents recommend me to buy a house close to them which will be $500k. I can pay it off as a programmer in a big company by saving money for 40 years.

I am thinking about fucking it all, moving to the country side (where the houses are $40k), working as a programmer via upwork.com and getting an asian gf.

What should I do? Am I just dreaming? Would life really become better? Somebody made the experience of moving out of a overpriced city?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-07 at 10.18.59.jpg (768x985, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o8HKZ-UgNOs?t=5m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds good except for the asian gf part.

If you are moving out to the bush why not just get a redneck gf?

All I have to say is tha it's your life, only you can live it. You have to do what makes you happy.

BTW your pic is pretty fucking dumb, especially considering you wish to engage in miscegenation, something that picture seems to be denouncing.

How old are you?

Asians don't like countryside or isolation. To them rural life low-class (think poverty and shame, not simplicity and peace), and isolation is scary. Lots of white girls are into that, though.

I grew up in LA and I now live in a small town innawoods. I love this shit. Don't make much money but I don't need it.

>miscegenation
it is fine if the IQ is higher
>All I have to say is tha it's your life, only you can live it. You have to do what makes you happy.
But I am not sure whether it will work at all. Whether I should leave all my friends. Experiences of people who would have done that would be nice.
>If you are moving out to the bush why not just get a redneck gf?
Germanon here, there are no rednecks. Also I think German women do not like to move to the country side. They want to live in big cities where the gender gap is lower and the chance to meet chad is higher. Having kids below 30 is also uncommon. At least in my circle of friends.

there are still women who will want to be a traditional wife. If you forsake your own bloodline your forsake yourself.

>Asians don't like countryside or isolation.
interesting. the same is was true for my russian gf. she was all about career and having friends at work. her father would not even go to a holiday with me on the country side because he thought that country side in germany was the same as country side in russia.

how about finding a wife there?

>Don't make much money but I don't need it.
how much money do you need?
how long do you have to work now?

weird comment.

As long as you're willing to drive a bit, there are girls around. There's probably 3k people in my town, but within 30 minutes East is a larger town, of like 100k, and has the main artery through the state. and 2 hours to the big 1 million metro area city.

Considering 30 minutes gets you one fucking mile in Los Angeles between the hours of 7am-10am and 4pm-7pm every day, I don't mind at all.

I commute to the nearby town and do IT. 38k/yr. More than enough to rent a 2bd home in my area. Probably enough to own one too.

Have sex incel

I cannot relate to multi child people. It is like you didn't love your first enough. My little dude is the best. If there were more we would oppress and enslave them.

((( )))

I understand that there is r and that there is k selection. but when you make out of two people one it isn't evolution at all because a population cannot survive that way.

My religion is evolution. The reason why I live is to survive. Since I cannot survive forever, I have to reproduce. Since replacement rate in western countries is 2.1 I must have 3 children. It is as easy as that. This knowledge is encoded in everyone's dna, from the mouse to the whale. don't let something distract you from it.

did your life get more relaxed?
how many hours a week are you working now?

You should follow your plan, no you're not dreaming. Life might improve. The countryside is relaxing but there isn't a great deal of culture.

>and get an asian gf
Holy shit wtf is wrong with retards and asian girls.

(((culture))) in big cities:
>cinema
>mcdonalds
>advertising
>starbucks
culture in small cities
>traditional fests with traitional clothing
>old churches
>associations

also here is a video of a guy with an asian waifu on a folk festival of a 10k residents city
youtu.be/o8HKZ-UgNOs?t=5m33s

Attached: culture.jpg (1591x2771, 2.79M)

t. yellow fever cringelord

I said fuck everything and moved to the countryside. Bought a nice house that was dirt cheap. People around here is super awesome and welcoming. Found amazing girlfriend and together we’re working on out property and land. And making them babies. And compared to city life it’s so fucking chill. No financial worries, no need to work all that much. Just fun happy days every day.

my god man, you have clearly never lived in a big city in any kind of a sane or effective way

That’s a meme. The supposed culture you get from city life is fucking long dead. I’ve experienced and seen more culture outside cities.

I am living in a 300k residents city and my sister in a 450k residents city. I lived in a 450k residents city (with a high population density, in asia) for half a year.

I visited London, Paris, New York, L.A., Barcelona, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore Tokyo, Osaka, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Prague, Ho chi minh, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Rome, Seoul, ... .
I am aware that my happiness was always higher when I was outside of big cities.
In big cities it seemed to me that people were talking faster, having a higher stress level and most of the reason why anybody talked to me was to get money. Outside big cities people see me more as I am and not as a generic human. Police in smaller cities and rural areas more often turns a blind eye to the things I have done wrongly in traffic towards my favor. People in a shop take their time to explain directions to me. Food tastes good and isn't from a food chain.
I am living in Germany btw and the biggest city here only has 3 million residents.
>my god man, you have clearly never lived in a big city in any kind of a sane or effective way
what makes you think that?
what is a sane effective way of living in a city? being a banker in london?
can you please elaborate what precisely you mean by that?

let me guess, you watched the anime of gakuen babysitters?

Do it, buy two korean exiles and make them your fuck slaves.

Make them call you master ping.

Just to fuck with you loser and it worked

When the parents die, the population goes down by two. If they had two children, they take their place and the population remains the same. Growth requires at least three kids.

for the population to sustain it requires 2.1 children in western nations. 2 is sub replacement fertility.

Unironically you need an eastern European woman, traditional family maker type, we still make them. Even the sluts deep down want this, just rebelling until they realise what an idiot they were being. Classic stuff.

cringe

>I understand that there is r and that there is k selection
I didn't. Have all the kids you want. That religion is as goofy as the rest. My father had twelve brothers that all died or couldn't get pussy. He had my brother then me. He assumed i am illegitimate (idk) and had his nuts cut. As adults, brother fails to score and my only child has the whole blood line (possibly not even the right line) riding on him. I figure that I can live on in what i do for others. Fuck a bunch of retarded kids that will be raised by an education system you must constantly combat. Good on you for perpetuating "r" type humanity though.

Living in the country sounds great if you're 30+, what about people who are younger than that? As someone who grew up in the country it is so fucking BORING growing up somewhere where there's absolutely nothing to do or nowhere to go.

given the assumption that we are in a western country.

r type selection means offspringCount>2.1
k type selection means offspringCount=2.1

offspringCount

>nothing to do
-you can enjoy the nature, swim, build a pizza oven, learn to code, make youtube videos, websites, build a house, build an online business... and you can do all that without a lot of distraction
-In your holidays you can travel to other places.
-To find a partner you can do pickup courses in las vegas in your holiday.

why would you need to live in a city?

because you need dept to do something or breath car exhaust?

Yeah but i haven't seen much practical use for statistics. My example has my fathers father with a high chance of spreading his legacy dwindle down to nearly nothing in his own lifetime. Maybe my kid will grow up to get mad pussy. I guess we can be proud that we are all here because our ancestors did better than the others.

ok, i understand. pure r selection also has its disadvantages. 13 kids is really a lot.

it will be shown in the future if you kid will get mad pussy.i think that is more a learnable skill than a genetic one.