Help me. she took my son to a foreign country

help me. she took my son to a foreign country.

she wants me to go there to get him. hes only 1 year old.

is she gone absolutely insane?

any femanons can give me an insight in to this womans behaviour?

bare in mind she is now cold turkey off sertraline since she arrived there 2 weeks ago

Attached: E262056A-1E2E-4C26-A01E-5D8F207EB202.jpg (750x1084, 503K)

image dump commencing maybe some insignt can be gained.

Attached: 5FA3623E-96B7-4F45-81C5-D297793966F4.jpg (750x1128, 475K)

this is our conversation today. she wont give me her contact number her number does not work. i wanted her contact number so i can contact her when i get there

Attached: AA95E2F4-AAC5-4E69-944C-42B8469E9140.jpg (750x1094, 497K)

Wtf is the back story here?

Looks like she is being an immature shit. It's not like she's going to drown the kid or anything so you can just play it cool. If you don't play ball it forces her to smarten up. If you keep playing defence and reacting to her every move it gives her control to keep acting like a little child.

Attached: C60D78DD-198F-4DFF-A1F3-F0322AEA2006.jpg (750x1097, 464K)

she has my son. you might glean more of the backstory as it will be revealed in these pictures

Attached: F26CA7EB-3BCF-4956-AF5F-A2EBEE01917C.jpg (750x1107, 497K)

Attached: 1B80910B-F262-4AA3-8E27-F5BADB4706A3.jpg (750x1113, 521K)

>hmm my infant son got kidnapped
>should I go to the police?
>nah I’m gonna ask Jow Forums for advice

Yep but what i see is her going on a power trip acting like a child and you completely playing into it giving her what she wants.

i must admit i feel like i am being played. but what can i do. my son is like a piece of ham and im the dog.

Attached: D7BB3E54-6DF8-4FBD-8F68-6BD19E269F2D.jpg (750x1103, 458K)

Friendly reminder to never trust a woman. Never, ever, under no conditions. Sorry for what you're going through OP and I hope you get your kid back.

its more complex than that. if i get the government involved me, her, and my son will be under the control of "the state" and i dont want that outcome

Attached: 5B8034AD-9587-4421-A80E-70F7C03873EC.jpg (750x1113, 501K)

Just ghost her for awhile until she smartens up

Shit it's not like she's going to drown the kid or anything

>sticking your dick in crazy
You deserve it.

thank you lesson learned. lesson learned hard

Attached: 013391CB-ED5C-421C-8BCC-ADB2F830A4DD.jpg (750x1108, 525K)

lol okay david

no. she wont drown him but instead run around the world with no phone living in cheap hotels eating fast food with him? yup that sounds idylic

Attached: C2993039-0FC8-4880-A865-C1F7CD1A7038.jpg (750x1104, 472K)

lel fuck it. being vaguely doxxed is the last of my worries

Attached: 099FADA0-5552-4364-B376-CBC26261A466.jpg (750x1111, 514K)

David, I feel like you’re hiding the full story from us. What really happened here? What did you do to Tammy that she had to run away with little Jacob?

i tried not doing so, but ive been fucked around so mych im not gonna book a flight until i know i can find her when i get there.

Attached: B4C73555-2307-4AEF-A09F-5A1532F004B5.jpg (750x1103, 444K)

she didnt run away from me, she was living at her parents she had an argument withh her dad and left the country last saturday. now apparently IM to blame for everything

Attached: 060CB81A-19C4-4225-AFF3-C377C7F23013.jpg (750x1093, 478K)

Attached: 1370361421317.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

i never knew what that meant until now. you have to live it to really know it.

Attached: 18236AD1-04C8-4C27-A3A0-D1C4DB64CF28.jpg (750x1117, 481K)

and how are you doing that?

Attached: 334F3865-DFDC-433C-964A-A77122CA84D2.jpg (750x1107, 490K)

fuck you man. im literally at my wits end over here.

Attached: 5ABC9C4A-B0C1-4432-B36E-C9FA1B6031C1.jpg (750x1106, 464K)

Yeah nah, I ain’t buying it David. It’s all falling into place. You did something but you won’t tell the full story so you can get sympathy on Jow Forums. No wonder you dont want to get the authorities involved.

>you don’t seem to know who i am
>don’t trifle with this
lol

this is just "the latest" thing.

the real bad thing happened a year ago.

this is just extra craziness. i havent even seen my son or her more than a total of 24 hours since a year ago.

the story is very very long and very very traumatising.

Attached: 0F499EBE-7628-4620-91E7-2A0FEAEBB496.jpg (750x1107, 516K)

she accused me of smoking weed. which is something i havent done for a very long time. also, im posh and english. i come out withh ridiculous vocabulary on the regular

Attached: E1A00035-5764-4C9A-AC25-337119245707.jpg (750x1076, 459K)

I don’t give a fuck about whatever your tragic backstory is. At this point I just feel sorry for Jacob having to grow up with two batshit crazy, untrustworthy parents

this one reveals something. she ran off when he was born and left him to die basically. i had to get him back to hospital and get him fed.

in this text she describes me grudgingly handing him back to her after being assured that she was fit to look after him.

how can a mother just leave a newborn with no food? we planned to breastfeed so we didnt even have bottles or anything.

post natal psychosis is an evil disease

Attached: 7EC979DD-D85E-462D-901F-8B7D3B8C587D.jpg (750x1098, 487K)

If she legitimately left country with the child over which both of you have parental guardian just fucking sue her and she will instantly lose any rights she had forever...

>It's another "man put a baby in someone with borderline personality disorder, most likely against the behest of all who spoke to him" thread
>as per usual, OP won't involve the government or take legal avenues because he's an anxious fucking mess

I don't get it. I have clinical anxiety and the idea of having a kid is mortifying, so why the fuck.. look never mind.
Just get a lawyer, and get off Jow Forums.

I'd say this but at this point I'm not even sure that US law would give him custody

You really expect us to read the whole text conversation huh? You could’ve greentexted the whole story in like one post

im also rather bored wih current events. my main concern is my son. last week she said she was giving him to me, now shes being like this

Attached: 8B9A6B7D-2D56-47B5-9ACD-8E7D60DD9964.jpg (750x1114, 480K)

If he lost the case in a situation like he presented it (mother kidnapped child outside of not only US but entire continent although both have guardianship) he shall write to every EU newspaper and will instantly become a millionaire

this is the UK. men have zero rights

Attached: 9CC90A37-48CA-418E-9476-103877AADC48.jpg (750x1097, 456K)

>bored
Jesus why is it always blathering retards who have kids?
Fuck this gay Earth and fuck you.

Get a goddamn lawyer and get the fuck off Jow Forums, we're not a body of law.

Because you are evidently a pussy and crazy women will abuse this fact. Either sue her or stop crying.

okay so what the fuck do you want from us? we can’t solve your problems

dunno, maybe if i get a lawyer it will bog me down. if i can just get him to hand him over i can get custody of him far easier after that fait acompli

Attached: 91CA30B8-BA54-44C2-9075-6930C60623B7.jpg (750x1110, 480K)

You are the dumbest human scum on earth possible and deserve to be treated like this.

UK is part of EU meaning socioeconomic and sociodemographic factors are beyond irrelevant in front of court in cases like this.

Go to a EU court and sue her holy fuxjung shit.
I beg to God that your child will not inherit either of your intelligence levels because if he did he would inherit the intelligence of the two dumbest mammals to have ever lived on this blue planet.

Fucking faggot fucjer seriously mentally retarded dumb idiots like you are the reason everyone is laughing at the UK.

i dont know bro. keep doing what you're doing because sharing this with you knob heads is turning my frown upside down :)

Attached: B216F088-6E56-4B43-A27C-BFF2DD62F62D.jpg (750x1104, 475K)

Police and/or lawyer

oh david, we’re not laughing with you, we’re laughing at you...

my objective is not to sue her or get the government involved. having the government decide my childs future is something i consider a "Lose" outcome.

maybe if you werent a naiive child you would understand this

Attached: 6AFE6CC8-FDFB-4C43-B515-302C777AE73D.jpg (750x1106, 474K)

if they left the country there is not much you can do bro gonna cost like 10k plus in lawyers fees maybe to do something.

>EU, most progressive friendly rule of law in the history of mankind in the universe
>Mother literally kidnaps child outside of country
>Hurr I am male I have zero rights

The psychotic retard you impregnated may be psychotic but seeing how much of a literal braindead monkey betacuck you are I am highly certain that your child will grow up to be a psychotic braindead monkey if he stays with either of you.

No user, you don’t understand. David knows that the evil government is going to take his baby away. We’re all naive children who don’t realize that this is something that he and only he can fix

last resort shit. thats last resort. ill try everything else first

Attached: E075EEA5-331A-4D96-A982-A0C194A9EF2C.jpg (750x1103, 487K)

right so you go to government say hey this chick kidnap my child I want it back is losing? so some random element of shame and guilt is higher to you than the emotional relationship to your literal genetic child??

I Seriously you deserve to be treated like the scrum of this earth.You are the reason this society is going downhill and woman likethus can do shut like this. Do entire human mankind a favour and just exterminate your entire genetic code for all eternity. I beg you.

What else can you realistically do you dumb shit?

lol. what can i do? she has my child. i cant really think about anything else except getting him back somehow. i wouldnt wish this on anyone. hes only 1.

Attached: 1E515ECA-F737-425D-8454-88E810EEA60C.jpg (750x1100, 484K)

Call the police you absolute fucking moron.
>hurr I don't want the government involved in our lives
Fuck off faggot

>I kidnap your literal child
>No I don't call police/lawyer because:
First you said you were too much of a faggot to include gov then you said you won't let gov decide of your child's future and now you say it's the last resort.

If this thread is bait then well done. If you are genuinely serious and this story has been going on for more than 3 hours (from the point she kinapped the chuld) then you are the single most mentally retarded human I have ever met.

Might go as far as to argue that a 12 year old with brain cancer and dementia who got his brain crushed is more intelligent than you

if i go there and she hands him to me, that will be a better outcome than seeing him one saturday every two weeks wont it. which is what will happen if i go through family courts.

id rather just go there and her hand him over. if i start calling the police i wont see him at all probably for months. and then have to deal with some "visitation" nonsense for the rest of my life.

Attached: F810D884-A7F9-42DE-99E1-FFD45EED47C0.jpg (750x1104, 474K)

In the first posts it was kinda ambiguous but now she's explicit and is literally saying ''I am kidnapping your child and you will never find him''. Show these texts to the police if you have a single brain cell left

I can see why the other guys start to hate you so much.

Congratulations you are the dumbest individual among 8 billion people. You are dumber than Negroes and Americans despite being European. What an achievement.

do you have any children of your own?

>hurr durr let me get some government to decide the fate of my firstborn son

literal cuck tier thinking dude

Attached: F7599B57-A3B7-4256-B5B1-4565D7CF866C.jpg (750x1096, 499K)

Does she have borderline personality disorder

Maybe are you a WWE fighter? There was the one 40yo WWE guy who had an IQ of 20 due to brain damage. Is that secretly you??

Believe me when I tell you giving the child to you will make its life miserable way more miserable than with the mother.You are so dumb you are beyond dumb. we needs to invent a new word for the level of retarded you are

Everyone just sage this fucning idiot.

no idea what that means but probably.

i think you're wrong. he'll have lots of fun with me. im a good dad. in the small amount of time ive had him. hes loved every second of it

Not him but yes I have twins and if anyone did this the first thing I'd do is call the police and inform my lawyer.

What you are doing is just proving one of two things.
Either you are mentally retarded (like genuinely) and this is just a game for you OR you value others opinion so much that you'd kill your child just to hear someone else talk good about you.

In either case you are not suited for.children and that is what women realize. This is why she teases you that much. She realized you are the only cuck here and let her do whatever she wants. She is getting fucked by some Mongolian who raises your child with her and the child is having a wonderful life while you sit and cry at Jow Forums over how you won't call LEA.

explain how?

Attached: F0A72699-A21E-47A1-A42C-0E13E564F0E0.jpg (750x1100, 463K)

This just proves you are too immature or too retarded to be a parent.
Do you think a child can differentiate between good and bad or intelligent or not? This ability only kicks in at around age 12 and then only for people with highly intelligent parents.

And seeing you are still dumber than most 11 year olds your child will also be just like that with a miserable life.

So you leaving it with its mother more than not is not your free choice but natural selection proving its edge since for humans genetics are irrelevant but only the sociodemographucal upbringing.

i dont want to call them. she is asking me to GO THERE and take custody of him. so why would i ruin that by calling the police? she is asking me to take him off her hands.

Attached: A8BBC49F-5A13-40B3-92EB-C002A52F72BE.jpg (750x1089, 460K)

Don't you realize at the point you said you were European and refusing to sue her everyone just went batshit insane and now when everyone realized you are genuine they just stopped?Yea that'd what I'll do as well.

You don't deserve help nor any child. What you deserve is to be euthanized.

Lmao she has the balls to call the police despite literally kidnapping a child and you still don't

its ok, you are angry that this can happen just like me. there but for the grace of god go i you are thinking. its ok. i forgive you for insulting me.

until you are in my shoes you will never understand

>she is asking me to GO THERE and take custody of him
>she is asking me to take him off her hands.
you are dumb as fuck if you actually trust her

what do you mean? your sentences arent making sense, why would being european make any difference

That's why fucking retards shouldn't breed.

>hurrrrr durrrr wife take me son me have solve problem me am make thangz betta me am no ask help me ask 4chin

I hope your wife is retarded enough to try to take your kid to some place full of child traffickers. That way they'll grab her, fill her with drugs and handcuff her to a bed to service men as a whore until her cunt prolapses on the floor.

As for your child, I hope he's auctioned and lands with a fat rich guy, who'll fondle him through the night; then slip your kid some lube in his tiny asshole, before splitting him forcefully like a log.

Your child's anal fissure will be so severe, even with stitches he'll never be able to properly shit like a normal human being again.

That'll teach you to be a fucking retarded asshole.

this is what i mean, am i dumb as fuck to even get on the plane? im very close to getting on that plane

I am screencapping this with your replies this is gold.

Congratz on becoming the single biggest cuck Jow Forums has ever witnessed. Even though it is your biological child you are a bigger cuck than someone raising another.mans.child.

Take advice from the police not from fucking user on Jow Forums. I swear to god I have never witnessed anyone this profoundly retarded

>im very close to getting on that plane
do it and report back what happens back to us

This guy is either a genius troll or has the mental capabilities of a 4 year old child.

so i should just forget about her? what do i do here? forget her and the boy and get on with my life? or call the police? or what exactly? whats gonna harm this child the least?

I don't see why the two are mutually exclusive, fren

Also he's a European man. Euro men are genuinely this spineless and whiny, expecting shit to be handed to them. UK men especially seem to be crybabies of the highest order.

Why do poor uneducated people keep having all these fucking kids?

i probably will report back if i have time lol. and i needed to take a break from work anyway. wish me luck. hopefully she just gives me custody. i dont know what else she could be planning. i mean, why even fucking leave the country and then tell me to come there? like. what. the. fuck

Call. The. Police.

If you are able to take one intelligent decision in your entire life, then please let it be calling 911 right fucking now, you invertebrate

why do you assume im poor and uneducated?

If you want my honest opinion taking into consideration all your posts here and with her you should sterilize yourself. I am dead serious. Your child will have a miserable life since intelligence is 99% parent inherited thing whether it is genetics or upbringing. And while the mother looks beyond retarded you are on levels of retarded I did not.knew were possible.

I mean there were multiple people's in this thread insulting you and pointing out how insanely dumb you are. do you want an autograph from the queen saying this man is.the most retarded animal in 2019?

I don't think this is bait - it's too elaborate for it to be this well planned out.

But there's definitely something you're not telling us. There has to be a reason for why she took off to Taiwan with your son, other than her just being batshit crazy. Crazy people act on an impulse or some kind of trigger, not just out of nowhere. So what happened? If she was always like this, I doubt you would've had a son with her

how is that going to help my son? explain the sequence of events that you assume will occur after i call the police and i'll decide A: if it has any bearing on reality and B: if that outcome is remotely desirable re: my kid

I have never seen anyone lik that in Europe outside of UK and France. And I travel.constantly from North to South and East to West.

Not him but you are the definition if poor and uneducated. Show this entire thread 100 people worldwide. The only two that say you are not poor/ubeducated are the ones with 2 IQ points more than you (i.e. 21).

Genuinely go make an IQ test I'd be highly surprised if you score over 70. The median EU IQ is at 105.

>hello police my crazy wife who's off her meds has kidnapped my son and is explicitely threatening to hop around the planet with him
oh wow that is bad, we will do what we can to save your son and make sure that woman never touches him again. meanwhile we will advise you on what to do thanks to our experience in solving such cases. don't worry mister retard

wow that was complicated

At least 20 different posts told him to get a lawyer and call the cops and he comes up with a different excuse for any post.

Either he is just insanely retarded or he is someone on Interpols Red notice list.

You are just a drug addict. Let your child be child and let it have a good life with Jr's mother.

>But there's definitely something you're not telling us.
Yeah in some of their messages she implies that he’s done something. Plus OP’s refusal to involve the authorities is really sketchy. It’s like he doesn’t want them to find out something

Call the police, or get a lawyer and take her to court. She's taken your child to another country without permission and potentially endangered him. If you went for custody, you would probably win as she's shown that she's unfit to be a parent. If you do otherwise or make excuses, you want this to happen and want (You)'s from Jow Forums or you really are just dense.

Anyone else replying from this point onward is feeding bait and humouring this moron.

We just got it. OP is a britvong redneck who got.caught selling weed multiple times which US also.why he doesn't want authorities involved.

Good job OP weed has "saved" you from the "miseries" of fatherhood

im worried about the aftermath of that. the aftermath of calling the police.

i dont want our lives to be a mess of lawyers and social workers and visitation and complication. i want to solve this amicably as possible and get her to willingly give me custody as she has promised to last week.

my iq is 140 not that that helps in this situation. you're just someone dealing with theory. when you are put in the situation its a very different matter thats in front of you. if it was someone else i would advise calling a lawyer too. but you know this because you have such a high iq you are able to see things objectively and subjectively from another persons viewpoint

but after that. what happens AFTER THAT

Nigga your wife kidnapped your child and is currently in fucking Taiwan, wtf do you mean ''i dont want our lives to be a mess'' this is the biggest mess there could be

after the case is "solved" they find her, then what? she is sent back to the uk and seperated forcefully from the baby? what exactly do you think happens AFTER that you fucking simpleton?