Anyone have some good gift ideas for Father's Day? I suck at gifts. My dad is your average boomer

Anyone have some good gift ideas for Father's Day? I suck at gifts. My dad is your average boomer.

Attached: boomer.png (680x582, 358K)

A nice chess set if he's into that. High quality tools go a long way. Best dadguft would be a beat up mustang from the 60s for him to refurbish by hand.

Fuck man I did my dad so dirty. When I have real money I'm gonna make it up to him.

I bought mine a new grill and I’m planning to give my parents a full vacation, to wherever they want, it’s the least I can do...

Get him a new pair of socks or underwear
It's unironically the best gift for any older male because they're probably still rocking the same shit from a decade ago.

my dads dead

You could always just say you want to get him something for Father's day to show you appreciate him, and ask if there's anything he wants but wouldn't normally get for himself.

Make him drinks, like whisky sours. And make dinner or something. Maybe notice if his shirts look worn out and get him a new shirt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-213254_Chrome.jpg (1079x967, 391K)

That's wife shit, if you're his offspring and you do that you are mad in the fucking mind

Dress up like a little girl and suck his dick.

Fucking weebshit scum
Japs are fucking sickos

You're a fucking moron

You're only mad because the idea made your little pecker twitch.

You're a fucking weirdo, ok you try it.

Government bonds

This isn't about my dick

I have. He appreciates it. You're literally making drinks and cooking dumbass. Are you still sucking your thumb and picking your ass while you yell at poppa to throw another beer in the freezer for you? Plus a boomer dad would more so appreciate it knowing his son might be some kind of inkling of a respectful man

Test

Are you fucking retarded? My dad would slap me right in the face of I did that shit. And he's a real fucking boomer, he's not just old enough, he came from nothing and took of a trade. And fought his way out of poverty. Fuck man. Idk even know.

The best gifts for a father is the stuff he likes but would never buy himself. It isn't even stuff that's necessarily expensive.

Don't do this as a son.