Suicide

anyone know the most painless way to kill yourself?

Attached: idek.png (723x470, 428K)

You would have Googled this if you were serious.

If you’re afraid of pain then you’re not ready to kill yourself user. Get off Jow Forums and call up a suicide hotline and talk it out

im quite serious believe me

it's not pain i fear its more or so the scene of it that i dont want others to see, if it has to be painful so be it i just need to know

So you mean “painless” in the sense that you don’t want to fuck up another person who stumbles upon your dead body...?

yes actually thank you

Charcoal fumes
But yeah whoever sees your dead body gonna go through some shit

True

Helium. Don't though.

you're prolly right when you say don't

Living

Career in the Peace Corp

Attached: DE33CA44-E799-403D-BB16-EE8E4D9DA983.jpg (583x433, 120K)

Your thread was deleted previously for a reason.

I don't think I made another thread

Attached: 1444483104822.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

Also, don't do it. You're probably just looking for attention and haven't had your fix of dopamine you basically are injecting everyday. You convinced yourself you are depressed and that forces you to look for someone to tell you you're amazing or some shit. Just masturbate or smoke a cigg or work out. It'll fix the problem and in about 3-4 months you'll look back on this time and realize you were actually just looking for attention.

I promise you this isn't an attention trip or whatever I genuinely want to do this shit I genuinely think that I cause too many problems and that without me a lot of the problems in peoples lives would be gone and they would be much better without me, so much shit has happened in the past month because of me and shit keeps happening and im being told its because of me constantly and that I only cause stress and pain so this isn't a joke this is me genuinely wanting to do it bc I've tried other ways of self repair I guess you'd call it but that shit is only nullifying it, it isn't making me feel better anymore its lost its "Value"

Do not hurt yourself.

I think about it a lot.
I think lot of pills is the best.
Be sure nobody suspect anything, eat it and wait

thank you, this sounds like the best way, and I think i'll just down the whole bottle bc it could end up like retards who fail to OD on pills

What's been going on user?

a lot, before me and my girlfriend started dating I was already on the way to killing myself, I wanted to make someone elses life better before I ended mine, was about ready to do it when she told me not to and that we'd be together for the whole ride so no worries, 4 months down the relationship we got in an argument about something she promised she wouldn't do anymore, a promise she insisted on making, I told her she didn't need to make it and she insisted she couldn't see that I was only upset about her breaking the promise not her doing what she said she wouldn't, I admit I may have overreacted, we'd both said something we shouldn't have said to eachother and soon after that we went on "break" and soon after that we broke up, after the break up she really wanted to stay friends and ofc I really wanted to stay with her, I apparently caused some drama when I said something about her friends I cleared that up, one of our mutual friends started to break up I cleared that up got them back together, and my other friends got into relationship problems and I helped them sort it out, no one ever helped me, but after that more drama with one of her friends saying someone didn't like her because of something i'd said,when in reality she wasn't upset with her over anything, she got mad at me then after that more drama and more and more and more, my friends broke up recently and both came to me for solice and at that point I was broken I didn't know what to do come to find out one of them is with another person already saying she loves him and everything and im sitting here thinking everything is my fault and that im the source of all drama and that everything would just be better off for everyone if I were gone and out of existence, it seems like my whole being causes problems for everyon. TLDR: im a problem for everyone around me

it's really hard to get the helium actually. the helium has to be of a certain concentration to work. and amazon doesn't sell it like that.

helium tank IMO
but nobody knows. those who succeeded aren't here to tell us.
but honestly if you're looking for the "most PAINLESS" method to kys, you're just a pussy and looking for attention

don't kys anyways

You're a coward if you do so.
You say you're making problems for other ppl but, by dying, you'll make a lot more problems (family, policemen, friends, coworkers) What you're saying as no sense at all ^^
Just don't do that, it'll make even more problems. I feel the same sometimes butI know it's dumb, you live : just live your life for all ppl who died and wanted to live or i'd be disrespectful af.

that's the thing I've always put others happiness before my own and now im at a point where fuck other peoples happiness n shit, I don't care anymore its pointless

im not looking for someone to tell me to not kill myself I don't even care if its painful now just tell me the quickest way to kill myself

You are not a problem for everyone around you user. Cut off contact with this girl and focus on yourself rather than other people.
I had to disown my family, as they were making me feel worthless. Toughest thing I have ever done, but if I can do that, you can get through this.

you know you're probably right and this probably isn't a good choice or the best choice but I truly feel despaired bc every day the slightest thing will remind me of what I used to be like and how things used to be, I have cut contact with the girl thing is I cant stop thinking about her and im sure she's already moved on and I just want everything to be over this is more than just a "break up depression" thing there is more shit behind it as I said, I was already like this pre dating her

stop breathing