I love two women

>I love two women.
>Both of them have given me so much
>And my friends say I must choose between them
>I don't want to choose.
>I would like to have both of them.
>I don't want to make a choice between them, But if I did, What should i base my decision on?

One is an older women, she’s supporting, nurturing, mature, secure, and has taught me many things, met her on my first job (I’m somewhere else now on a higher position.) and she wants us to start living together, which I’m not totally against of

The other one is younger than me, so fresh, she has so many ideas, ideals, it’s like being in college once more, she’s searching for meaning, I met her through a friend of ours and we are so similar in many ways.

Attached: 51AED41B-12A1-4793-812A-A2DEAB31310A.jpg (1242x2208, 664K)

The one with the biggest tits

Attached: 1428985234376.jpg (618x416, 19K)

Do you want kids? Which one wants kids? Pick that one.

The older one. She atleast has an idea of what she wants.

how old are we talking?

Both have great tits to be honest, the oldest has a bigger rack, and the younger has small yet firm beautiful tits.
Both of them, the older one, 34 wants them not ASAP but she doesn’t want to wait too much, the younger one wants to have kids, yes, but she does not see herself having kids at 22...
I’m 26 atm, I’m at this point in which I know what I want and i still have much to learn, one teaches me what she already know and the other one wants me to discover the world with her, one is ready to settle and the other one wants to travel and discover and I’m right in the middle

I’m 26, I’ll turn 27 in August
1. Is 34 turning 35 this month
2. Recently turned 22

The older one will want to have kids very soon since she only has a couple of fertile years left. Keep that in mind when you decide

The older one knows what she wants, the younger one is still growing. I don't say that in a
>You're weird for dating a 22 year old lol
way. I say that because younger girls are more likely to just completely flip the fucking script and decide they don't want this life anymore and dump your ass. Yes, I'm bitter, but that shit happens. I'd put three fucking babies in that older one my man.

Older one anytime. I assume the younger one hasn’t started working yet and once she does and finds the “joy” of working surrounded by males, it’s likely she will leave you for something better. The older one on the other hand has already been there and done that and chose you.

Are you foreign? You sound foreign ie not amerifag

Bingo, especially
>the younger one hasn’t started working yet and once she does and finds the “joy” of working surrounded by males

I know, and that kinda worries me.
Totally I know it happens, I can’t say she’s different and that won’t happen, it hasn’t yet, I’ve known this girl for 9 months now and we have been “this” close for 7, in a strange way I suppose she thinks of us as a fwb kind of deal, she has expressed her feelings and desire to be more than that tho.
Seems like you all agree, that’s good I needed an external view of things, she has a job, it’s a small gig, she works in a hotel as a personal concierge (like a female butler, since she’s cute and young looking she usually gets the older or single guys) as far as I can tell, she hates attention big time, she’s not against Snapchat or instagram stories tho, she loves those apps but not in the work place as she puts it

I’m not American I’m Spaniard, I’m sorry for the awful English

older. younger will cheat on you I promise

I would go for the older one only because I dated a mature woman when I was 25, I know what you’re saying. It’s a nice ride, secure, and well she teaches you in every aspect of your life

And what a bunch of salty people just because she’s young it doesn’t mean she will cheat, it’s not a fact, she might not know what she wants yet but it’s not about age, it’s about education and respect, an older woman is as open to cheating as a young girl is

Also
PD. Just enjoy the ride man, both girls have their special thing, be ready to know what you want in the span of a week or two if not, or if both know of the existence of the other one be ready to choose, I know you don’t want to, but you’ll be forced to do so, you don’t want to end up with no girl at all

Go for the younger one. Ignore all the bullshit about the older woman knowing what she wants/being more loyal whatever. You're only 26, if younger one is 22 and doesn't know what she wants what makes you think at 26 you even know what you fucking want? Here you are trying to decide which girl to wife up.

The younger girl will be more fertile, have way more years of attractiveness, and will likely look up to you for support and security which is a good thing. You want that position in a relationship.

Older woman has 6 more years of peak attractiveness before her tits go to sagland and her face becomes fucked, meanwhile 22 year old has 18 years. You do the damn math fool.

>hurmrmm quantity over quality
>hurmmm muh fertility
>hurmmmmm muh tits
So you just told us that you're an incel.

become fundamentalist mormon, muslim, or jewish and engage in religiously sanctioned polygamy. this is what nature intended (except for the religion bit, but that helps to keep society off your back a little)

>I say that because younger girls are more likely to just completely flip the fucking script and decide they don't want this life anymore and dump your ass.
Honestly this. My friend married a younger girl (he's 29 and she's 23) and after being together for four years and not even a year into the marriage she decided she needed to "find herself". She's was the one who insisted on the marriage, getting a house, etc than bam not what she wanted anymore.

While I realize she's an adult, the mentality for long term just really isn't there for most people in their younger 20's.

no clue how you derive uncle from being completely logical. It’s likely quality + quantity, as OP believes that they are both great women.

That’s bullshit, I also know someone who married an elder woman (he was 24 and she was 36) she got bored of that poor fool and cheated on him on every chance she had, she even offered me to be one of her “friends” which I rejected and confessed to my friend, so your example is not a fact, just something that could happen.

OP, you have to choose the young girl, it’s more natural

>"find herself". She's was the one who insisted on the marriage, getting a house, etc than bam not what she wanted anymore

This 100x . ex wife 5 yrs younger decided she wouldn't want to be a house wife anymore. Left me . still devastated. Im now looking for an older woman who'll stay and won't flip shit on me

> Im now looking for an older woman who'll stay and won't flip shit on me
Have you ever heard of menopause... If you think age will stop women from flipping their shit and become she devils you’re going to have a bad time.

Don’t listen to these losers OP

Attached: A1DBC22F-FAC8-4D33-AFC0-8DAC4A6D1B61.jpg (500x522, 24K)

t. 30 y/o lady