Is it possible to do this with obsessive skin care using all natural pure 100% organic stuff and researching it a lot...

is it possible to do this with obsessive skin care using all natural pure 100% organic stuff and researching it a lot and taking herbs and vitamins and eating healthy and drinking lots of water and using sun screen and avoiding the sun

ive been researching a shit load found like a thousand all natural face moisturizers and stuff and im starting to do a healthy diet and exercise and taking care of myself. before I saw this I thought it was all over you automatically look like shit but this is crazy. the Asians treat skin care and health serious like they do everything else where they master it and spend 8 hours a day on it and a lot of Asians are like this

Attached: 41.jpg (676x676, 65K)

She also looks that young because she dresses like a teen. That‘s actually not desirable in a grown ass woman.

But yes, skincare does have a big impact. In fact, it is the single most important thing to increase your over all looks. Healthy skin is crucial. Second is healthy hair, then comes body composition and lastly symmetry.

It‘s also easy to look young in a pic. She likely knows exactly how to angle herself, which lightning is most beneficial etc. that facial expression also is very forgiving. It angles the chin, pulls up the cheeks and distorts the distance between the cupid‘s bow and nose.
Surgery is also EXTREMELY common is asian countries and chances are huge that she had a lot of procedures done. There are a lot of non invasive skin enhancing procedures like needling or laser treatment. She probably also does this frequently.

>that angry pessimistic retard in every thread

I‘m neither angry nor pessimistic. What you‘re looking at is called being realistic.

The models they choose have a genetic tendency to look young. It's not the products

Your genetics have a lot to do with it. Hence why white people tend to age really quickly. If youre white, you dont really have a chance regardless.

im on same quest op i wanna b cute forever

32yo Asian male. Pic is me.

No wrinkles, no weight gain since high school. No hair loss. I haven't really changed at all since my highschool looks. No weird discolorations on my face.
I don't use skin products and I am aging far slower than my parents did. I'm also outwardly aging slower than my little sister.
Salmon is the meat I eat for most of the week and I have been eating it for a couple of decades now as my main source of protein and animal fat. I avoid the sun like the plague and actually don't exercise much. I think you should focus on diet and sun avoidance. Skin care should be done but it addresses the symptoms of early aging and not the cause.

Attached: 2019-06-10_10-59-14.png (523x752, 469K)

Damn youre hot
Too bad white girls stand no chance of getting asian qts

I'm 36 and get told I look 28

The only things I do differently is no sun, drink enough water and don't use a lot of soap in the shower or on my face.

I've been 50 lbs over weight and had a trash diet. And had little sleep and high stress. That has given me hair loss but I still have good skin.

do you have any other pics? Is that without a filter??! I'm 28 and my skin looks pretty bad because I had bad eczema in high school, but since then it's stayed mostly the same. What exactly do you do besides eat a lot of salmon? Do you drink a lot of water? Do you take vitamins? Do you drink, smoke or take any drugs? Pic is me and I'm trying to stay looking like this for as long as possible but just better skin. I was abit sunburned in this pic and generally my skin looks little less maybe 15% better overall. You are inspiring plz respond.

Attached: IMG_5935.jpg (421x839, 69K)

She is from a country where cosmetic surgery is a given. She might be on top of her game with skin care and healthy diet and exercise, and a splash of lucky genes. This is however highly unlikely to achieve. Just do your best with what you got, we all end up looking like old people at some point.

better to eat healthy like that fucking hot girl in the photo there

Avoid the sun. I go as far as to use a parasol. Currently 26 yo white girl and people think I am 15. No anti ageing creams either. Genes are a factor ofc, but sun exposure is going to make you age fast and hard.

>Too bad white girls stand no chance of getting asian qts
Only because Asian males tend to have far less courage for interracial dating. Although I am biased due to being a Jow Forums geek.

I'm actually dehydrated quite often and I would obviously advise against that bad habit of mine. I'm wearing contact lenses for the pic you saw so I was drinking 3x more water than usual. No vitamins, but I have a B12 deficiency so I need extra broccoli. I don't drink besides the stuff my boss tries to get me to try during the company parties every two times a year. No drugs aside from Finasteride since my dad and grandpa on my mom's side are both bald, I'm taking it as a preventative measure. I shower every day. I sit all day in front of either my office PC or my home PC doing work or playing video games. So, obviously don't blindly follow what I do.

My obsession with fish is what differentiates my diet from everyone else in my family.

Other things of note: while the filters make my skin look pale white, it's actually extremely yellow/olive-tinted compared to my White co-workers which may or may not correlate with its longetivity.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10-12-14-28-289.png (1080x1920, 656K)

>Only because Asian males tend to have far less courage for interracial dating. Although I am biased due to being a Jow Forums geek.
I am sure this is true for a lot of asian men, but I also have come to accept that asian whaman are just superior so why downgrade lol

Sun damage is a huge thing in this regard. Sun damage causes up to 90% of the aging effects on your skin. That's why whenever you hear those horrible stories of people who have been held in a dark place for such a long time (think the Fretzl kids) they tend to look far younger than they actually are. 30 year olds that look like teenagers, and that sort of thing. Even if your skin stays amazingly young and healthy, however, your body will still grow and look old, and your bones will become weak and brittle.

B12 is found in meats? unless you need brocolli to absorb it or something. you should definitely supplement with B12 if you dont already.

Tits

Yeah, sorry, I must have misread. B-12 is already covered by salmon and eggs

Here's the truth. She takes good care of her skin, and I have to assume her physical health, mental health, and diet.

However she is wearing makeup, and cellphones have built in filters. Like, my skin looks flawless in these photos when I know it's not even humanly possible to be that perfect without any makeup, you can't make pores disappear.

Don't believe me? Look at her eyebrows. Most of it is draw on. That's what Koreans do daily. Very few have any eyebrows.

Next to sun, stress and bad sleep are also big factors.

Found my ideal type
But we could never be, I refuse to say we met on Jow Forums to people

This is an advice board, I have to lay down the truth. -Attractive- White girls are like unicorns to Asian men, not a downgrade at all.

I can only find this type of open flattery on online forums. I'm not used to it so it makes my heart jump.

I have a religious skincare routine. I use a 25 SPF day cream in winter and 50 SPF day cream on summer. I am not obsessive about diet, but I don't drink soda and very seldom eat junk food.
I'm pushing 35 and I am constantly told I look quite youthful, so hopefully it's not all about genes.

The most beautiful face I've seen in a while. The other pic included.

it's mostly about reactive oxygen species. This is actually the nature of UV damage and why plastics degrade in the sun as well.

L-L O N D O N

You have bags under your eyes though? This thread is gay

yeah fucking right if they smoked cigarettes didn't exercise and ate like shit and didn't moisturize every day it would show. dont be a fucking retard. ITS ALL CHANCE I DIDNT GET THE LUCK SO IM NOT EVEN GONNA TRY

fucking faggots. all of you.

you dont look young for your age lol

ok yeah I see it in the other pic you look around 23-24 just keep taking care of yourself and get a haircut your face plus the hair looks too feminine

im not going to say my age and what I look like people will just be like fucking fag shut up youre lying