Dick is a pitiful 6,5 inches

>dick is a pitiful 6,5 inches

How will I ever pleasure a woman with this? I enjoy eating girls out but knowing they can barely feel my dick is horrible

Attached: 1551259126159.jpg (369x292, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/FhugdiahKJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dick is only 10 inches

you don’t even know true suffering

0/10

Mf I can't believe I found an exact replica of what Filthy Frank was talking about on pink album.
youtube.com/embed/FhugdiahKJM

Fuck off. Women don't really enjoy penetration that much but if you're also under 7'' they almost don't feel anything and would rather just be eaten out and forget about it. They don't even like dicks visually.

Julius ceaser had a very small dick and he pleasures the fuck out of his concubines and was reported he was one of the best at sex in his era.

What I mean by this is that size doesn’t matter woman like men who put more effort in bed then mwahahahaha I have big penis I don’t need to put effort into it.

>Women don't really enjoy penetration
Don't speak for my vagina stoooopid, IT FEELS REALLY GOOOD

If you've folded her over double and can sustain pounding her for 10 minutes + while her eyes roll back and she grasps and tears desperately at anything around you, she'll think your dick is huge even if it's the size of a cigarette.

This. My dick is a measly 4.5 inches but my gf still cums 2-3 times every time we fuck

Don’t speak for other woman too femanons. Same with the other user everyone is different.

Does it now? Everytime I read women talking about it they talk about how it's nice to feel connected, how they enjoy making their partner feel good but they never outright say it feels good. It's like it's eh.

Exactly this stupid illusion that big dicks matter is false. Infact people with big dicks nine out of ten will suck at sex becuase they think having a big dick is all you need. Having sex is working on fucking the lady and making sure she’s satisfied in bed before you. A lot not all of guys with big dicks don’t make the woman come the few that do have big dicks and put effort in is a side benefitZ

I guess it takes being a pussy to know what a pussy wants

Attached: 1542894309307.jpg (250x350, 11K)

Put it in ME and it is so frustrating when you pull out. Stop doing that.

It's almost like different people like different things

Attached: 1559937351390.jpg (640x481, 38K)

The fact is that any guy regardless of size thinks just because he has a dick and can herky jerky thrust is a sex god.

Basically biology is retarded and penetration is just a nice feeling for most women, but not really pleasurable. It doesn't matter how big your dick is except if it's an outlier (too big hurts, too small you can't feel it). If you want to make a girl enjoy sex you have to use your fingers and your mouth, putting your dick in her is pretty much only for your enjoyment.

This is why so many of us are frustrated too, most guys don't understand penetration is for them more than anything. Imagine if a girl gave you handjobs but only caressed your balls and never stroked you, it would feel nice but it wouldn't make you cum. It's the same

Exactly mate. My father has fucked woman before and although I don’t like him he has had 4 kids 3 with my mother and one with another woman after he and my mother divorced and his penis size is even smaller than mine but he satisfied the hell of out my mother and she doesn’t deny it. It’s all about putting effort in it. Advice to other anons hold your cum in then cum once she starts cumming also make sure she’s comfortable. If your into bdsm or some shit have a safe word. Can be chickens are gay etc. now I’m not saying having a big penis is a bad thing but if you think having a big dick is all that matters boy are you wrong. Just put effort in and with your big thing you can enjoy yourself. It’s the same thing with circumcised dicks they don’t feel as much pleasure as uncircumcised by fifty percent.

But it's fun watching girls squirm

bastard, I know it and also know you guys pull out so you won't cum too quick but errrrrrrrrr. You get me going and then stop. I hate it.

Yep, help me get mine first then you can do anything you want with me, FOREVER.

My gf only cums when I suck her tits... rarely happens through penetration.. do you guys think it's an issue with me or it's just something that gives her more pleasure? (my dick is about 6,8 inches)

I don't know how to live with myself anymore.

My dick is only 9 inches long and about as big 'round as my wrist.
Should I kms now, or cut it off any become a tranny?
I can't live with this pathetically short thing anymore. It's killing me. Please help me cope, I need guidance.

9 inches? Sorry user, you’re basically a girl already.

I know...
I should just take the tranny pill. I barely have to tuck it to look like a girl anyway. I can give out my boipussi and flash around instagram and snapchat. Then start threads on /soc/ and /b/ asking if I'm pretty and fish for boyfriends to fuck my boipussi since my dick is so small I can't possibly pleasure a woman or man

If you bust a nut, that's good enough.

I hate how people compare dick size to breast size
No woman prefers smaller dicks to bigger ones. If you're a girl with a flat chest you'll find plenty of men find small breasts really attractive. That doesn't really happen with dicks (though I agree size isn't such a big deal)

Still it feels bad because it's noone's preference. A flat girl will end with a man who finds her small chest a plus, a small dicked man will always have that flaw and make up for it.

>size isn't such a big deal
>small dicked man will always have that flaw
fucking KEK

Imagine that you have like an ugly skin spot in your face or something like that, something smallish. Is it a flaw? Yes. Is it a big deal? No. That's what I mean