How do I get a black girlfriend?

How do I get a black girlfriend?

Attached: 7EEABF2F-93B3-4C53-85A5-C5E8994BB051.png (716x881, 830K)

Use pic related next time you shower

Attached: 71uF1qt6U+L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 26K)

Show off your money

Flirt with black girls until success???

I don't get that kinda questions

Why what race are you.

Bump

White

Same situation OP.

Find her, then treat her the way you would any other girl, don't obsess over her race.
Also, try to suppress your anti-black animus around her, e.g., if you start sharing logic like "Trayvon deserved to be stalked and murdered by the neighborhood watch because some other black guys he doesn't even know committed some violent crimes" it's going to turn her off pretty quickly particularly if she has any brothers

Take her dancing
Bitches love dancing

Easily.
Step one:
Be white
Step two:
Be over 6’
Step 3 (optional):
Have money

Steps 2&3 are interchangeable
Protip: the majority of black men walk out on families or just aren’t around for some other reason (often they don’t want a daughter). Because of this you’d be surprised to learn many have daddy issues and this makes fucking them incredibly easy. Now if you want a pure and actually intelligent black gf then this usually will not apply and you will need to search for a while before finally getting one.

Attached: D0375465-9EDF-4DE8-8BE7-1DFADAFCA277.jpg (378x700, 35K)

Go to Africa

>tfw can't dance

They're from social retards who can't make simple friends in the first place, but if you tell them that they'll whine about their e-friends which are about as useful and good as e-girls.

you don't

Same thing you do with white girls. Unless your idea of dating involves wearing a hooded robe. Then drop that, should be easy from there.

Dunno why you would want one. I have one and desu I'd prefer a white girl, but do you home skillet.

Be white or Asian

Know that she wears the pants

This is true on both counts. The only way we were able to date is because I'm white and have red hair and I'm a novelty, plus the cultural differences made her give me more benefit of the doubt in terms of not being alpha or assertive enough. ie. she thinks all white guys are beta basically, compared to black guys from the hood.

Also, she does wear the pants. Except in the bedroom, where I smack and dominate her phat ass.

We met on Tinder, I would chalk it up to luck. I noticed on Tinder that almost none of matches were white, mostly black, but some asian and hispanic as well. Its got to be that my red hair and blue eyes are totally novel to them, and somehow white girls from rural or suburban areas can just tell I'm a reject.

when’s the wedding

Haha, very astute. Shes thinking next year, I'm thinking never. How did you know?

Is it me or is there a person every day on here asking to get a black gf.