How do I become manly?

>mother didnt let me do sports and put me on ballet from a young age
>3 older sisters would dress me up at least once a week
>was mocked every time i acted in a masculine or assertive way
>always encouraged to have female friends because "boys were too much trouble"

Now I am meek and sensitive and can only get along with women. Can I undo this basedboyification?

lmao this didn't happen

>Can I undo this basedboyification?
No

first, drop the trap doujins
second, go to Jow Forums
third, get Jow Forums

Start lifting, start watching Schwarzenegger and Stallone movies, and stop eating onions. Oh, and begin doing things you don't enjoy but you should do, like talking to other men(no homo, you fag) and maybe you could start some striking training

Just let me fuck you already

take titty skittles, you are a prime candidate

Get a father figure bro. You gotta respect atleast one person for their manliness right?

Attached: fren.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

unironiclly lift.
Heavly compound lifts like free weight squats actully increase your HGH and muscles in general up your T which will effect your mood and brain

>Strength
>Courage
>Discipline
>Skill
>Wisdom
>Honor
Thats basically it. Strength is easy, work out. Courage is a bit tougher, but the only way to build it is to face your fears. Discipline is similar to courage, but its more like the courage to face the grind. Skill can be anything at all. It doesnt matter what you do, just as long as you commit yourself to excellence. Wisdom is important for men to fill the roles of leader, teacher, guide. You will only learn wisdom from taking risks and learning from the consequences. Honor is dependent on culture, it isnt spelled out. Do what you think is right.

Attached: muscles-1074438-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 73K)

Naww Im too lazy to lift. I want to be manly not a dumb meathead.
Shut the hell up, assholes.

>wants to be manly
>rejects manlyness
you really are brainwashed kek

Not him but is lifting really the only way? Lifting is boring to me but I struggle even more with the diet. Just find it hard to eat a calorie surplus and as a result, I am very skinny

Kill yourself

Or

Live in the wilderness for 10 years and emerge as a new man

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-203109_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 417K)

>want to be manly
>too lazy to become a man
You're already a woman through and through, we can't help you.

>too lazy to lift
I hate you
>manly not a dumb meathead
Quite possibly the dumbest sentence I have ever seen. I hope you get beat up after ballet practice, idiot.

Manliness is outplayed. Master self discipline and become wise, study philosophy and strengthen your personal morals and outlook on the universe. We don't need retarded meatheads, we need wisemen.

Lifting won't only change your body, after doing it for a long time, it will change your mental being and the way you think about things in life.

not necessarily but regular exercise of some form certainly is

Start doing manly stuff. Like welding or machining. ( stuff that has potential to kill you if things go wrong)

That'll boost confidence

belive it or not but the "meathead" sterotype is a myth. lots of people lift, accountents, boring people. You are not going to be a meat head from lifting 1 hour 3 times a week, but you will be a man

If you don't wanna take the risk, any activity that is popular among men, might be fine too.
Like-
shooting classes/ airsoft
Lan partying
Dragons N Dungeon

Most importantly, remember, Men like to do stuff while talking. Practice it
It's women who look in the eyes and concentrate hard while talking (due to their smaller brains finding it hard to ignore the surroundings)

post pic of yourself op so we can tell if you'll make it

>>mother didnt let me do sports and put me on ballet from a young age

Same happened here.

>be me
>ballet mates are either retarded and gay dudes, or cute slim females
>socialize with females - harem scenario - get confessed multiple times - even the instructor treats me as if she was trying to date me
>tfw Chad before 14
>leave ballet club because find out I must be a rebel just like every male teen out there
>tfw Loser from 14 onwards
>tfw 23 and virgin because I left the ballet scene

Hmm, how about Yoga? My sisters are always asking me to go with them, so I can probably get them to pay it for me.

There's no way anyone's paying me a gym membership though.
I'm very skinny and young looking.

r u fuggin kiddin me
r u sure this isn't just bait to get people to demand the pics of u in thigh highs and frilly dresses

No yoga...Do something that'll tire you and will make you shout around and get stressed. That way you'll boost your testosterone.

I'm skinny (62kg). I was girly and weak, struggled to lift 10kg. But now I can lift my own weight with ease.

Swimming with cousins changed me and boosted testosterone. We treated each other as rivals, out-competing thus improving each other.

Also I joined multiple workshop classes and know multiple trades. Like turning, milling, electronic repair, car maintenance etc.

it all happened during the age of 17-19 so I can't tell what made me mainly but it made me outspoken in class, confident with women etc etc.

Only fault in me right now, can't stop being unnecessarily generous, sometimes to the extent that it causes people to cringe at me.

Thanks OP I actually feel a lot better about myself after reading this thread!

Attached: 1540315544237.jpg (324x291, 28K)

I think what matters most is self-assuredness. Feel free to try any of these things out and if you strike iron and are interested in following a hobby or interest then do so. But don't pretend you like it or do something for the sole purpose of being with a female. Practice being self-assure and developing confidence in your innate self. And things like projecting sexuality will come with a lot more ease because that comfort in your own skin will project it for you

I was in the same boat as you user.
My dad wasnt around when I was little and my mother made me go to ballet.
I had an older sister who got me into girly shit.
It took time but you can turn it around by lifting even a little bit.
Oh and listen to metal.

Meatheads aren't dumb because they lift, moron.
>Naww Im too lazy to lift.
Then do something about it. Don't be a fucking retard. Can't be both manly and a scrawny little bitchboy.

>wants to become manly
>doesn't want to do anything manly
Ok retard.

> i lift , that means i'm not stupid.

lmao retard

My sisters have been doing Yoga for a while and they're really toned. It's better than nothing imo.

None of your suggestions except shooting real firearms are manly though

What are the last 3 songs you listened to OP?

>this whole thread

It's just like one of my doujins!

Unironically this. If you're beefy and smart and skilled in stuff. It won't matter if you don't have that comfort in your own skin and confidence in who you are

Drink beer, be quiet and do whatever you want.

Wrong place to ask such questions, but is right. Do whatever the fuck you want and do it with confidence. You gotta learn not to give a fuck, and you do that by doing shit you want to do as if nobody was around you. If you wanna feel more manly instantly though, do something manly, connect with your ancestors. Go out and lift some weights, chop wood, hard labor etc.
Stress kills testosterone production, don't go out of your way to search for stress.

Do you like sports?
What type of music do you like?
Do you work out in any way ?
Are you down to work out?
Are you down to learn some form of martial art or boxing?
Do you like anything manly(hobby wise)?

Learn how to box you have a head start since you took ballet

>this will never be you
this picture is fucking perfection, the way he's holding onto her leg, not quite pushing it away and not really pulling it in either, as if to say his mind is conflicted between acting like a 'man' and pushing the thing that humiliates him away, and simply letting his desires take over and letting her milk every last drop out of his cock
just unf

Buy an axe, learn to use it. Chop some wood, chop down a tree, just hold it and feel strong with it. Works for me
Also get a punching bag and maybe some weights. Weights help you feel strong and punching bag helps vent anger. You're here so you've no doubt got a lot of it pent up
As for the meek personality, theres really no harm in trying to be like a role model, whoever that may be. Dont do a voice or impressions or whatever, just think about what they would do

originario topkek

Metal is gay. I like outlaw country

Yoga is a female dominated activity. Male dominant sports would be rugby, combat sports, weightlifting

If this happened, you are one of the top badasses on this website.