ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: Girl Boy Symbol.jpg (595x270, 8K)

Why would a girl ask me to sit next to her, and then ignore me completely?

I just ignored her back and she seems resentful, what the actual fuck? Did I do anything remotely wrong here?

Why are womens office outfits so sexy compared to what men wear in the office?

they want to entice dick

How do I turn a girl on?

Do women greet just about any men they know with a smile, or do they smile to men for other reasons?

Why do women always think I'm gay?

How do I know when a girl who is venting to me wants me to act on the information I am being told or to just sit there being supportive and listening?

just a way to feel less alone

with confidence (+ a bunch of other unspoken but agreed-upon assets based on culture and society)

22 now and i'd still rather be a girl, although i'm happy as i am being male. that's all

Is it really that weird to date HS girls as a guy in college?

I feel like girls here want to look bad on purpose: short hair + dress like guys. Doesn't help that I'm studying CS

>guys asking questions to girls
>guys answering guys asking questions to girls
ITT

There are no girls (female) on 4can

Well yeah, I mean that's how it works here

i am the best

I smile at all men and women unless I dislike them.

>+ a bunch of other unspoken but agreed-upon assets based on culture and society

Kinda retarded
So there's this girl that I used to go to high school with and now she's working at the same company as me. I don't really know her that much and she doesn't really know me, but at the very least we know who we are.

I really want to ask her out, but since she doesn't seem to be giving me any special attention (saying hi to me, calling me out by name, etc), I'm not sure it would be a good idea.

I'm only at this company temporarily, so I'm hoping I can kind of introduce myself to her and see where we go from there. Granted, there's a 99% chance she just acts nice and rejects me or gives me her number but never texts back. I still want to try though. Any tips on how I can do this?

Only give your opinion if someone asked you. Otherwise, be supportive and listen.

Don't date girls who are more than 1-2 years younger than you. If you're 19 it's okay to date a 17 year old, but if you're 20 look for a girlfriend in college.

No idea bro, you're gonna have to give more info on what you think "ignore completely is". Although from what you've said I don't believe youre wrong to behave the way you did.

No idea, it's difficult to buy clothing that is both considered professional and isn't hideous without it being vaguely sexual.

Highly dependent on the woman

I usually meet anyone I'm happy to see with a smile

The other advice is sound. Most people know how to fix their problems and will act regardless of advice unless they've explicitly asked you for answers.

Depends how many years you've been in college and the legal age for sex where you live. Younger than 21, it should be fine so long as they're legal.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If you're not in the company long, does it really matter if she turns you down? I'd say try to find a mutual interest you share (hobby / friend / TV show / game etc.) and talk to her about that, then if you feel like the conversation is going well just ask for her number and go from there.

This is more of a question for everyone, not just girls.
I friend of mine's mother passed away recently. Almost 2 weeks now. Now, I'm not gonna lie, I've been in love with this girl for quite some time, but I'm not a heartless monster to try and make a move on her now of all times.
I am however very worried about her as we haven't seen eachother for months while she was taking care of her mother.
What I'm asking is if it's a good idea to invite her to hang out this weekend with me and a few of our mutual friends just so she can get her mind off of everything atleast for a little bit. Like I said. I'm not planning anything other than making sure she has a good time. I already promised her that if she needs anything, she just has to ask and I'll do everything I can, but it still just doesn't feel enough. I'm scared she might fall into depression seeing as how she looked/acted the last time we met and it scares me as I know what it's like firsthand.

Thanks user. If only I knew a little bit about her current interests. She's one of those girls that rarely uses their social media accounts and doesn't seem to have any obvious interest I can pick at.

It's too bad she goes to college and I don't. Everytime I notice a girl I'm interested in that's going to college, I feel like I might as well be having a long distance relationship. Who knows what they're doing there when I'm gone? She doesn't have any pics in her social media with any other guys except one she went to prom with years back, but that's it.

probably not flirty

Some of the happiest relationships I know of there's a 10 year gap or thereabouts.

Went on a date the other day, we'd booked a hotel and it was the first time we'd (literally) slept together. As I was falling asleep last night I kept thinking that she was there and I kinda missed her even after a single night. I've never felt like that before, is it weird? Not that I'm planning to, but what would she think if I told her this?

the girls i lose interest in before we get to sex (and become VERY pushy about it afterwards, which just makes me want it even less) are always the ones who think i'm gay.

"he doesn't want to have sex with me! he must be gay!"

if it's not the case with those women then idk

@everyone

where/how did you meet your partners?

I think I'm actually in love and it terrifies me, please help. I thought it'd be nice but it's making me feel awful instead
>How can you tell?
>What's the difference between romantic love and platonic love mixed with lust?
>When is it appropriate to share?

What terrifies you?

love is fucking terrifying lol

it's normal. be terrified. you'll probably also be hurt in a depth you never even imagined you could be before, eventually.

c'est la vie.
live your life.

Go into it acting like you would if it were a dude that you cared a great deal about, and you won't have to worry about the reasons for your behaviour

A little bit is better than nothing, work in that. Strike up a conversation about her uni work, how she finds the course and the university and if she finds she has enough free time. Usually this will start a conversation about what she does in her spare time and hopefully you find something in that.

Eight years ago at work. Became fast friends but only started dating recently.

Not weird, little clingy but some girls dug that shit. If you use emojis when you talk to her, tell her you missed her with a tongue face, so you can spin it as a joke if she seems to not like it.

Dunno, right now not being sure is scary as hell, but the concept of being that vulnerable to someone that I would override normal rational thought isn't great either.

Yeah this didn't help, I appreciate it tho. What doesn't work for me might work for someone else.

Dating apps mostly. Now settled with someone i find perfect.

i didn't say it to 'help' it. just letting you know it's normal. you don't fall in love without being frightened.

did you meet them on dating apps as well?

>the concept of being that vulnerable to someone
so trust issues

We matched and chatted on dating app. We met in agreed upon location later. Not sure what your trying to ask, sorry.

Guys: I had a person of the opposite sex I don’t talk to frequently tell me “you look beautiful today.”
What I’m more curious about is if you put different meanings on different compliments. What does pretty, sexy, cute, and beautiful mean in your view? And under what circumstances would you give each compliment?

How long do you chat until you decide to meet up?

In my account beautiful is something like sexy but in more neutral manner as in i'm interested in you but in not overly direct fashion.

sorry, i meant did you meet your current 'perfect' partner on dating apps as well. they dont really work for me so am looking for alternatives

he likes you. but don't try to guess intentions based on what word he uses. pretty/sexy/cute mean different things to different guys.

That depends from person to person. I’ve experienced everything from same day to a couple of months later. Some hit it off right away, some need time to grow and trust and whatnot.

If you say so, I don't think it's unreasonable to be afraid tho. Do you have any answers to the questions I actually asked?

Not too worried about that aspect of it. I’m more curious on how men view different terminology. If it’s something that consistent or vastly differential. I just never thought about it too much til then and am a bit facinated to hear how some people interpret different things

Have long-term gf but literally cannot stop obsessing over my ex after years of being apart/not speaking. I feel like I need to break up with my gf even though I know we have a good thing going. It's getting harder and harder to keep this completely to myself

I met my perfect one on OKCupid. Sounds stupid and cheesy, but seeing as i hate most people and socializing this was a pretty good way for me.

Go to therapy

break up. maybe you don't even want ur ex that badly.

also IGNORE therapy memists

What?

Sorry, my post came out wrong, I'll have to rephrase later.

Most women outfits are sexy cause that's how society values women.

and that's a good thing

do you think that periods are gross?

yes. it's literally blood.

Yeah. It’d be gross if my cock was bleeding.

And more. So yeah, it’s gross. Speaking as a femanon. You do get used to it, but kinda look forward to the day this shit ends.

>this shit ends
isnt it around 40-45?

so should I ever mention it to my bf? I don't to tell him something that would make him uncomfortable.

Can a relationship between a normie and a psuedo neet, spent their entire pubescent life on Jow Forums loser work?
Sometimes it feels like I have nothing to offer.

It’s part of life. Grossness is very natural and plentiful. You don’t have to tell him in great detail about your bodily functions, but dont deny it’s happening.

Yeah, I’m very aware, thanks lol

If the height difference between you and your partner is too great for standing sex, what are you supposed to do if you want it? Standing on things ends badly.

How do you get over someone you often see? I do great on moving on on my own, but one or two days of the week where this girl's work schedule overlaps with me, I get anxiety at work.

How do you get over someone you often see? I do great with moving on when I'm on my own, but the one or two days of the week where this girl's work schedule overlaps with me, I get anxiety at work from seeing her.

>went to friends' wedding
>gf is mutual friends with them, much closer
>she's basically spent the last six months helping them both sort stuff
>wedding was good, reception is busy but we're with one group of friends all night
>all couples are very lovey-dovey, it's a wedding, duh
>gf isn't big on PDA but she was definitely feeling the atmosphere
>comes home with me
>can't get laid because she's loud (live with parents) and I'm up early so spend like an hour kissing and grinding and generally just touching
>go to bed, she says my name to get my attention but it's late so I pretend to be asleep cus otherwise she will talk all night
>Silence for like five minutes, then "I love you"
We've been together for only three and a half months. I've been told to ignore I love yous after orgasms, do people think this is an equivalent situation?

What`s the problem with that?
Do you not feel the same way about her?

Bend them over something taller (ie dining table) or just pick them up lol

Its not a "problem" as such, I'm just wondering if I should actually believe it or if it's like saying it post-fuck (so bullshit).

Those feel different tho. The angle when you're picked up is entirely different to the angle when you've got a foot / both feet on the floor.

Adjust height via spreading/closing legs

The height difference is 10 inches, I'd literally have to do the splits

If you get punched in a crotch does it hurt as if you had a ball sack? t. male in his mid 20s

Find taller gf

sounds like you don't want it bad enough

Hell no short girls are the one

I'm looking for a way of doing that doesn't mean as soon as we pick up speed I'm at risk of losing my balance and breaking her

I don't have a ball sack and never have so I can't really compare. Its very painful tho, but yet to make me vomit

Sorry mate but it's just not going to happen unless she closes her legs and you spread yours a bit or she's wearing heels.
I had a girl who was so tiny we couldn't do doggy, now that was annoying.

A relationship with a 10 year age gap is extremely more likely to fail than a relationship with no age gap.
I also know "extremely happy couples who stayed together after cheating" but I wouldn't advise it as a rule.

What do girls like to do?

How do I find out if she's single?
Where do I take her that screams "date" that doesn't involve eating and is ideally outdoors and active?

swords

Are women aware that the more people they sleep with, the more unattractive they come to the men after?

How do they justify having high body counts?
what is a womans thinking?

add her on facebook, find a nice park/lake and see if she wants to go there with you.

We did that last week, went to the lake together

oh and she doesn't have facebook

You mentioned issues with standing on things, but I'd imagine that comes from the unstabillity of the object. Maybe try standing on the bottom steps of a staircase.

There's also heels, as someone else mentioned. The most stable and most comfortable would be platform heels, with a thick heel (NO STILETTOS) with a lower vertical distance between the ball of the foot and the heel of the foot. Then, with a good 4-6 inches on her, you can squat down/spread your legs as others are suggesting.

But, frankly, there are going to be some positions you will be unable to complete. But there are probably positions that are only possible with a larger size difference.

Attached: platform boot heels.jpg (460x580, 30K)

where are you from user?

Has she ever talked about guys around you? Does she text someone when she's with you? Are you picking up any body language?

This isn’t remotely true. You can have high bodycount and still settle down with relative ease. Still be considered wholesome and attractive. It’s just dummies like you who think it matters. Hope you find your virgin one day lol

that doesn't answer my question, just sounds like cope and assumed things about me as some sort of adhominem attack lol

Germany

No, no, and I have no clue but not really.
She mentioned her bf when she was with him but I >think< they split.

take her to a holocaust museum

Bump

Gf of two years just told me she thinks she can't marry me because she's uncomfortable with a (female) friend of mine who I'm close with.

This is a friend I've known for 6 years, lives on the opposite side of the world, is 27 and never done anything with a guy so possibly lesbian or asexual. We send birthday/Christmas presents, and she knows my family. She actually did a surprise visit for a few hours at Christmas (not just for me, was also visiting a friend in a nearby country and her sister in mine), at my family home where I was living at the time. We're good friends and I'm glad to have her as one. But all this time there hasn't even been a held hand, and I knew her throughout my previous four year relationship with no issues.

Obviously this is my side of things, so perhaps the presentation of the facts has some bias, but these are all facts nonetheless. I kind of get why my girlfriend could feel uncomfortable but I really thought after two years this shouldn't be an issue. Am I wrong?

>two years
>getting married
Ehhh.... two years isn't that long a time to know someone. I mean, even with six you have questions about this other girl.

Nah close opposite sex friends are the worst for relationships in general.

It's a good point I hadn't considered, but since my gf is from another country we may be looking at marriage sooner than we might ideally wait for, because we're close to her limit on staying here
Does this mean I'll never be able to have a happy relationship/marriage unless I abandon my friend?

How do I learn to understand women?

Why did my dog have to be put down?