What are some bad memories that you want to forget so badly?

What are some bad memories that you want to forget so badly?

Attached: 1a44ccd006b4b2269ad1fb275b841d7638b437ee.jpg (294x300, 24K)

too many for me to want to list. i just try to move on and do better

being molested by my gay brother. i'm a straight male.

Allowing myself to be manipulated and violated and staying in an abusive relationship, then being publicly humiliated about it

None. I learned the most from them and toughened up.

100% this

The day I tried to commit suicide... yep that day fucking blew

How did you toughen up I’m trying so hard right now and I feel like such a fucking coward.

Jesus what the fuck

>i'm a straight male.
not anymore sis

Depends, what‘s the issue?

I used to be a little asshole as a kid and teenager: whenever some kid pissed me off I stole a personal item from them that I knew was emotionally important to them and then secretly burned it. If it was too big to steal in whole I'd cut it up with a knife. People I did this to still turned into friends later on. I feel really sorry for doing it but I'm scared that confessing it will just make them mad at me.

Attached: wojak4.png (633x758, 34K)

Probably naive, neurotic, has high negative emotion, probably lacking a father figure or had an overbearing mother, submissive, avoids confrontation, overly anxious/worried, wide eyed/prey eyes, overly happy whenever someone is polite to them, self hating, masochistic, agreeable, extremely critical of themselves, critical of their appearance, low emotional/psychological resilience in general, care about everyones opinions on them, easily intimidated by others, care about being accepted by everyone around them if they be nice as possible and make themselves look as nonthreatening as possible, never really having any values, ethics, convictions, strong religious beliefs, not understanding manful competition, attracted to girls but don't want to have sex with them, no real principles/strong beliefs, can't think for themselves or are highly influenced by their environment and the people around them even though they aren't a child anymore, extremely impressionable, often less capable of introspection, allow others to abuse them because they're too emotionally/psychologically weak to stop them, allow others to push them around, react to conflict by feeling scared and anxious and trying to be as kind as possible, often experience so much heart pounding crippling fear you have no anger whatsoever towards others just frustration at yourself and a fear of things getting even worse etc
Could just be me though

For me... fuck man, I don't know. I've had events that I wish didn't happen, but they were all things with lasting continuous trends, not one-and-done events.

God you're lucky.

I'm in a post and I don't like it... Though this is REALLY horoscopey...

I want to forget the good ones. Because they are making me nostalgic and depressed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Making a girl cry
Being bullied throughout middle and high school

Trying to kill myself drunkenly, bungling it, humiliation

because of how confidently I speak and maybe how good my voice sounds really hot girl once told me

"You said that like you RULE The WORLD"

If I wasn't on Adderall at the time my pp would've gotten much bigger

Attached: m4qn8vnr1za21.jpg (805x783, 48K)

Holy shit what a fucking happy memory, I hope I never forget it

Attached: OydgYMI.jpg (949x959, 70K)

My entire marriage. Regrets regrets and more regrets. So much wasted time that I'll never get back. If I could forget everything about it, I'd be satisfied.

Delineate

thinking that loser ever cared about anything but himself

i have regrets but cant think about them, its a toxic way to live

>sister wakes up from surgery, groggy from anesthesia
>asks us if she was able to keep her eye

>sister wakes up from next surgery
>asks us if it went well
>awkward silence
>she starts quietly crying

Fuck leukemia, lads
There's still a possibility she'll recover, but it keeps getting worse this last week
I don't want any more memories I don't want to remember

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 81K)

All the many times I acted like a sperglord.

was she able to keep her eye?

For now
Honestly not looking good
No immune system, fungus got into her sinus and is killing tissue, surgeries every other day to contain it for now

God bless and godspeed, user.

going to the law school cause my parents told me to. i never did too good with the grades and i never liked it...so here i am doing god knows what kind of jobs that have no connection with what am i supposed to do just to keep a living. it's my fault cause i dont have the balls to say no to anything or anyone. i just cant take any responsabilty for any kind of decision that i have to make so therefore i never choose anything...i am just..carried awayby other people or circumstances.

Being sent a photo of my first gf cheating on me. It was sent by a friend that she barely talks to now

Back in highschool, slow danced with a friend of mine I was super into after she asked me to dance. Wicked sweet girl, smart, we got along really well. One of my best friends. Said to me during the dance people probably thought we were dating, it was the perfect opportunity. But I didn’t take it because I was a fool, and thought I wasn’t good enough. She ended up with someone else later on, and after highschool I went on to instead be with someone who needed more help than I was capable of, than anyone is really, and almost killed me.

My life probably could have been a lot different. Instead I’m living this one, and while the stories that come out of it are entertaining, I’d rather have taken my chance at the normal life that fate handed me, instead of this borderline film-drama I’ve been thrown into.

>Be young 9yo me
>Was playing with longtime childhood friend
>Was having fun (God I miss those time)
>Weird new kid want to play with us
>He is two year older than us and is a general asshole with us
>We tell him to fuck off
>We continued to play
>He came back with two of his 14-16 yo friend with airgun
>He shot us all
>I hid with a girl
>I called parents with phone
>I cried
>I ran away from my problems
Since then I became paranoid of others.
Damn, I should have done something like punching him. I still get some traumatic event because of it. I can't get past it, I still obsees about it 15 years later.

Attached: 1557278216173.jpg (480x480, 41K)

I forgot

>Be 11 yo me
>Bully kicks me under the table during class
>Tell the teacher
>Teacher does nothing
>Punch the bully in the face
>Bully beats the shit outta me in the class
>Get punished for starting the fight
>Bully waited for me with 6 of his friends (some of them were way older than me) to attack me after school
>Get beaten pretty hard some of them had keys and sticks and one had pepper spray
>Got home
>Get hit and insulted by my dad for getting beaten (he told me I was a worthless piece of shit who can't fight and said he wishes these guys beat me everyday to toughen me up)
>Mom ""defends me"" by telling my dad that if I'm such a worthless piece of shit it's because he's too hard with me (but she doesn't deny that I'm a worthless piece of shit)

That time I was enjoyed being cruel to animals when I wa little
That time a hot chick threw herself at me and I rejected her out of fear
The times I wasn't there when a friend needed me
The time I lied to myself and everybody else around

Your parents sound like worthless pieces of shit user

whatever happened to this guy anyway? he kill?

His parents sound like how I wish my parents were knowing the things I know now, nothing more worse than a completely passive father and a controlling coddling feminising mother who denies reality

When I was a kid I was depressed and messed up I killed three goslings. I stole them from their parents in my back yard. I threw one up into the air to see it flap down into the frog pond. But it only fell, smacked the water and died shortly after. I forget what I did to the other two. But I look back on this and remember the monster I used to be. Now when I see people abuse animals I'm filled with anger.

My 20s.

actually there is someting worse, and it's exactly that.

you fucking tool.

lel, actually 200IQ. i would still do it if i were you

10 year old me,i was a complete unconscious retard,i said this thing that now scarred me for life probably,its bringing my paranoia up to a level i have never seen before,im afraid i will get blackmailed,im afraid no one will take me seriously if people discover this,im afraid of being seen as a walking and living joke.i try not to care and in the most part it works,but im an artist,i want to express my art and i want my art to be taken seriously,if people found out this thing they would see me as a complete joke in my eye,i also have pure ocd so the paranoia with this stuck thoughts goes until i have a breakdown.

Attached: 1559941991383.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Well, (when we where little kids) my grandparents were giving money to my big brother when he was helping them with cooking or whatever, and they where locking me and my little brother in a room "for sleeping or being grounded idk". They were also fucking hitting us with something (i dont know the name in english) but it was a wooden long stick with little spikes. My little brother was also easily controlled (basically my grandma could easily manipulate him and my big brother also). Parents were divorced. My mom before she abandoned us to dad told us that our grandparents were hitting us (which was fucking true) but my brothers never said it anywhere because they were fucking brainwashed by my grandparents. So basically I am different from my family, wasn't brainwashed, can see clearly in front of me. So yeah even if wanted to forget this shit i couldn't.

None since I learned from all of them. Forgetting them would make me a weaker more susceptible person.

The time I fucked a 17 year old for 3 months straight. Well those memories aren’t bad, but the consequences weren’t good

Learning my brother killed himself in the middle of a really fun lunch with friends

i'm the exact same way lmao i feel so trapped by how passive i am

When I was a hyper little kid my aunt got a new kitten and I was playing very rough with it by tossing it into pillows and the bed backboard. Cat ran away like a month later and always thought I made it so sad it ran away.
Today I love animals, even though I'm allergic to cats

Since I was like 13 I felt unconscious and I'm exactly like that but my brain tells me I'm not and that I'm an alpha... Also I'm all of this but incredibly egocentric and narcissistic to the point I'm afraid of doing anything cool or anything I want because I'm afraid that other people might say something and that all eyes are on me all the time. People I barely know friends, family living super far away are all watching me and also everyone in public is watching me. Yeah... This fucked up everything for me

the shit i did, while i had a psychosis

i have one that was more embarrassing than anything
>be me
>14 year old
>come home from school one day and my sisters is there with her new boyfriend
>gotta make a good impression
>walk over to where they're sitting with my cat and make small talk
>dont realise my mouth is open and drool all over my cat and they both see
>awkward silence
>i just run out
its been 4 years and i still think about it when i talk to him

i tried to scare her off and instead i fell head over heels.

>girl: "hey are u going to that party"
>me: "no i dont have friends"

intent was to scare her but she said "same"

man that was first person i ever connected to...i fell into it hard because i thought someone was as lonely as me.

she got a hickie one day though and i got jealous, i wish i never got mad at her. i wish i let it go. instead i was insecure for 7 months. because ive never kissed. ugh. let me forget my frustration.

Attached: 1560094867493.jpg (640x888, 102K)

Wow

>she got a hickie one day though and i got jealous
Fuck user I feel ya. One time I saw a girl I like jump into her boyfriend's arms and I just lost it, man.

When I threw up in the classroom. And only one student wanted to help me clean the mess

Same. Brother lured me in to jack him off when I was about 6. Didn't know any better and he sucked my 3 inch dick. Still straight male though, if anything, I've began to develop a hate for a specific type of homosexuals.

>My dad trying to finger me when I was in middle school. he was giving me a massage, which wasn't uncommon in my family (I realize now that that's actually fairly weird), and eventually drifted lower, pulled down my pants, and started to finger me. I immediately ran off and I realize it could have been much, much worse, but that still fucks with me, even though I act peppy and "normal" at family functions.
>My mom saying she wished she could turn back time so she could raise me to be a different person
>My husband taking a "break" from me because I wasn't what he pictured I would be. We've been fine for years and I would of course never bring that period of time back up, but it still stings
Fuck you OP for dredging this shit up, but I'm in a melancholic mood tonight and I would never talk about this shit to anyone but anonymous strangers, so might as well.

Attached: 1546201841312.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

After getting my AS diagnosis, my dad was disappointed and I could only see one word in his eyes; retard. Any time I would get upset over a loud noise or something that made jump, he would tell me to «grow the fuck up» and «quit embarrassing me», even though I was still a child. Not only that, his girlfriend ( long after my parents divorced ), was your average Karen, and she would move over to alternative medicine and so did my dad. Because of this, he would continuously blame my mum, me or video games for my constant social anxiety. And anytime I would speak to him about how I feel, he would either tell me that I’m just lying or that he got it worse and I shouldn’t complain.

Sorry for the long ass vent.

That time the 17 y/o high school junior mexican kid invited freshman me over to his house to supposedly play vidya but instead I got there and he whipped his dick out and wanted me to give him a blow job or jack him off. I just told him sex before marriage was a sin and said I'd tell my parents if he did anything and asked to leave. I think that sort of spooked him and he let me go. I had repressed this until you reminded me.

Attached: 05A9068E-86F6-4973-8C4B-06425AD00BE2.jpg (460x386, 56K)

Being in his bed and hearing him say how much he wished I was his.
It's a good memory but I wish it was true.

blue state yuppies turned into pseudo-dengists over the years and thus his western fanbase slowly evaporated. he's still alive

I completely forgot about being groomed and molested over the course of a few years until just this May. There's definitely still parts I can remember too.

her

I made some cringey edgy quote my senior quote directed at a girl that dumped me

I don't remember any. I've dealt with a lot of heartache in my life and some trauma and I can recall things if I make some effort but I think I'm broken or something. Even my worst memories just register as "things that happened" but I don't associate strong emotions with them.

Damn, I've got a shitty quote too. How long ago was high school for you? It's been 10 years for me and no one has brought up my shitty quote, so I think I'm set. One day my kids will find it and I'll tell them to fuck off and that they used to live inside my nutsack.

I have lots of bad memories and regrets. But they inform my actions in the present. Wouldn't give them up, or I'd make the same mistakes again.
What I'd like to forget are nightmares. Meaningless imaginings with no lessons to impart, the memories of which disturb my waking hours.

2 years people probably forgot but it still haunts me. Didn’t buy a yearbook because of it.

every social event I've ever been to

My girlfriend cheating on me.
Me cheating on my girlfriend.

The time I went on a date with a woman and she turned out to be trans.

Oh my god, publicly humiliated. Honey what the fuck happened?

Go on...

Everything in the middle school.

get over it. you didnt leave. you love to suffer. pick your damn suffering and bear it