Took a bribe

>be me
>police officer
>normal day at work
>stop some guy who's driving suspiciously slow and weaving around
>get to his window, standard operating procedure
>guy is quite obviously drunk and is going to possibly lose his license, and get an alcohol fitted system in his car (alcohol interlock)
>interrupts me to ask if he can get something out of the glovebox
>say yes (doesn't spook me too much as most people don't own guns)
>hands me a pretty big roll of cash and just looks at me
>I think, fuck it, nod and walk back to my car
>count it out, it's around $1500

So the thing is, I told my gf and she's now super pissed at me and I can't understand why. She's being super difficult about talking to me, saying I'm morally empty, I'm a disappointment and this that and the other. This is the first "bad" thing I've done in 2+ years serving so it's not like it cancels out all the good things I've done. How can I make her understand this?

What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 9820586-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 42K)

Tell her to shut her damn trap

>Let's himself being shamed by a woman
The canadian above me is literally manlier, crazy clown world.

Buy her a ring or a necklace and take her out for a nice dinner. Make sure you spend well on yourself too. Say you're sorry and other sappy shit.

I fucking hate all faggot ass cops and boot-lickers so god damn much, sometimes I want to punch a fucking brick and scream that I'd rather be with a faggot. I hate it when people are offended, or I hate it when I'm called a cocksucker by someone because of my face, or they assume I'm mentally ill when I'm not, or they assume I'm a liar when I never have been and never have been lying about my age, or they expect us to be fucking fucking insane just because we can't stop fucking having relationships, or when they don't get it, or when I get called stupid and stupid and stupid when I'm not. And I will not stand idly by and watch such filth live on air.

if not a larp then you're a fuckhead. how are you going to feel when he runs over a kid next month?

Take the shekels.

>I told my gf and she's now super pissed at me
That's because she wants you to spend the cash on her, user

Because women vote to make laws (which are anti-male).

Men making deals outside of their bullshit feminist legal system takes away women's voting power and pisses them off.

Nice job Officer Doofus, by posting this you just left electronic evidence of your crime.

>unironically talking to girls about serious topics

Before joining the police force, i did obtain a bachelors in computer science ;)

assuming this isn't bait, why are you even a cop?

You did good but you should have given him a minor ticket.

Take that money and use it on your family, fuck the system.

>telling a woman about work
Retard. You can't make her understand and now your in damage control. Hide the cash, not on your property. I'd say wrapped up and buried in your parents garden but do it discreetly. Dont tell your parents. Wait at least a year before recovering it and spend it slowly, a tenner here and there. If your gf asks about it tell her it was a prank or a trust exercise to see how she would react and shame her for failing. The shaming is important to keep her big mouth shut. Dont take bribes so publically again. The guy could have had a go pro or hidden camera catch you out. Dont try to cover it up. If you logged the car hope it doesn't come up, dont try to remove it, and if your caught then deny and get a lawyer and union rep asap.

LMFAO imagine posting this. What a bitch. Typical pig, no spine, no integrity. Takes bribe, then tells woman, then is shamed over it. Kill yourself.

>things that never happened

Or

>another day in life of Ukrainian policeman, and it's actually $15

your BA in compsci is going to do alot against the investigator's MA in cryptoforensics
enjoy

you didn't took bribe, it was merely a tip from that guy. You are doing your job ensuring safety etc and he gave you a tip. You have no proof that he was drunk

>Crooked cop.
Reported to the internal investigations!

If true, you’re a fucking disappointment, and a morally lacking worm.

Give back to the community, and obviously for the challenging aspect of the job as well. Not going to go over it all, but after a year it pretty much faded down, especially since Sudanese and other people dislike law enforcement and don't respect you or your job.

Now I'm in it just for the money, i go to work like every other guy that feels so so about his job.

Imagine being so stupid that you think this is a true story. Fucking KYS, retard.

Send me the money

No better than a dirty mexican. How does it feel to know you’re the same as dirty brown people who dishonor their nation for a living?

pls no bully

Attached: 1541515740931.gif (480x270, 392K)

You're a Tijuana tire cop now, how's that feel?

Attached: sdut-black-stripes-on-police-badges-20160829.jpg (837x558, 56K)

Imagine getting more tilted over my post than the matter at hand. Kill yourself fucking retard.

>I told my gf
Dumbass

Attached: women.jpg (500x701, 90K)

This

$1500 is enough to buy your integrity. you belong in mexico.

He did Rabbi

>Bury the cash
Nigga it's 1500 bucks not a million

FUCK VIC POLICE FUCK YOU OP (it doesnt matter if ur sydney police or queensland police it doesnt make a single fuckin difference)

i unironically think that countries become shitholes when the police can be bribed

Paздeвaйcя Haтaшa, бyдeшь бoгaтыpeй oбcлyживaть.

Kill yourself. Scum.

My whole group got robbed by these guys. They got like 2k.

based, i’d take $10 and a blowjob as a bribe

This is america OP

We dont take bribes, we take donations and gifts.

>aussie soul worth 1500$

You did the right thing. Fuck the system and fuck that dramatic bitch.

Its a little more complex at this stage. Your role in society is to dole out justice for those who break the law / endanger others.

In an abstract way, you still performed that duty. The guy will probably think twice before he drinks and drives again as its not worth risking jail this time or having to give another big bribe.

>This is the first "bad" thing I've done in 2+ years serving so it's not like it cancels out all the good things I've done.
Yes it does you fucking retard. Enjoy having this used against you by the jews. You'll end up as one of their lackeys, possibly providing close protection to a known pedo politician watching them nonce 5 year olds while you're too scared to do a damn thing because the jews will use this incident to get you to do worse and worse things until you're in so deep you've probably nonced children on camera yourself.

On a more personal note you fucked up by leaning on your woman for what is essentially a selfish crime focused on yourself and only yourself. You're only entitled to use your woman as emotional support if what you did was for the benefit of you both. Take a bribe to advance your career as part of a plan to move the both of you and your children up the social ladder? That's fine, she's your emotional sponge. Take a bribe to line your own pockets for nothing but petty financial gain which will be gone in a month? You're on your own.

Idk whats worst that you sold your integrity so fast or that you told your bitch about it like a kid confiding in his mommy about the naughty things he did

i thought america was the only place autistic enough to dislike their own cops.
well, your girlfriend is right, that driver could have went on and ran over a kid. either apologize and try to start caring again or own up and say you don't care to her face; if you two have such differing ideals then i doubt the relationship could work out for long. plenty of fish, though.
and do me a favor and don't be a cop, be a taxi driver or lawyer or something

Throw her ass to the curb

GAS THE KIKES

This thread was moved to Jow Forums from Jow Forums even though it's clearly political. It involves the politics of corruption at the ground level in the Australian police force.

Mods= niggers.

>Tell your retarded girlfriend
>Implying that women never run their mouths

You deserve what you get, retard.

Followed this from Jow Forums just to tell you you're a fucking idiot OP (pretty typical of cops though). You get $1500 but if this gets comes back to bit you you're out of a job and way more then that. What even is that, like a weeks pay for you?

It was a wrong thing to do. Someone's loved one could get killed by this drunk asshole

It's not just a matter of name calling for a stupid decision. Given the nature of Jow Forums and the astounding claims found there regarding the levels of corruption that regular people undertake on a daily basis this thread was vital in reminding people that corruption happens everywhere, anyone could be involved, it shows the value of a human life to a front line police officer.

One guy, sure, but it's important. If you suggest that a lot of people are taking bribes to look the other way for crimes your claim is ridiculed and labelled insane. This guy is living proof (as much as a fictional story on a Ugandan basket weaving Usenet subforum can be proof) that corruption and bribery exist. And yet here we are pretending that it's not politics.

Why the fuck was this moved from pol?

The only retarded thing you did was telling her
Should have kept the money in the bank or invested them once you got them, if no one knows about it, it never happened, now it did, and you're and idiot

Because he was asking for advice

>Jow Forums is now a containment board for reject Jow Forums threads

But you ARE morally empty AND a disappointment.
someone can get injured or killed by a drunk driver and you just let him go for some cash, you are literally a corrupt policeman.
>What do Jow Forums?
consider suicide

Not him, but people who investigate major cyber crimes aren't usually looking for evidence of small time bribes between a drunken guy and a random police officer on a Taiwanese trading card forum. It's also not hard to cover your tracks on an anonymous chan forum , which is one of the reasons why we have such a large population of pedos here

A. I keep a loaded glock 27 in my gkovebox.
B. She’s pissed because that is you job, to keep society. If that chucklefuck goes on to kill someone with his car brcause you failed at the opportunity handed to you, that blood will be in your hands forever. It doesn’t wash off.